Document Storage Solutions Kansas City, KS
Document Storage Solutions in Kansas City, KS. Companies large and small all over Kansas City are increasingly coming to the realization that the usual way of storing documents is unprofitable, unsafe, and inefficient. Having large amounts of old forms and files in storage or jammed into closets is an easy way to have this crucial information fall through the cracks and not have it ready when you need it the most. With rapid changes in how we work, more and more clients and employees in Kansas City demand access to data from any platform and any location, and keeping your documents in storage obviously prevents that access. What's more, paper documents are susceptible to damage from decay over time, fire, or flooding, and once that information is damaged there is no way to replicate it or bring it back. Finally, storing old documents whether at an off-site facility or at your main location occupies valuable storage space, and if overflow facilities are required, rent and storage costs can quickly pile up.
More and more firms across Kansas City, KS are searching for affordable, efficient document storage solutions, and HITS has the perfect answer for any size firm: DocuMiner®. Trusted by small businesses and Fortune 500 companies both, DocuMiner® grants you the ability to sort through thousands of files and identify what you want to hold on to and what you don't need anymore. HITS handles all the work, allowing your business to focus on your main work and let the Kansas City, KS data management professionals take care of your document storage requirements. This may include HIPAA regulations.
Contact the Kansas City, KS, Industry Leader In Document Storage Solutions
Get in touch with HITS today by contacting them online or calling 314-837-4000 and learn more about how DocuMiner® is the premier document storage solution for your Kansas City business or agency. With reliable customer service, a commitment to security, and first-class technology, HITS is your source for Kansas City document storage solutions ranging from secure destruction to document scanning.
How DocuMiner® Works
DocuMiner® from HITS is the safe, efficient, and secure way to rethink your document storage strategy and future-proof your sensitive files. Our process cuts liability, protects document quality, and makes available space and money that your agency or business can use to concentrate on what's really important.
The seasoned staff at HITS will sort through your paperwork using our industry-leading, in-house DocuMiner® system. This data is read in real time and is made accessible for you to monitor throughtout the process. Once our application is finished sifting through your documents, it divides them into two piles: one to keep, and one to shred. Naturally, since there may be a few files that our system thinks are surplus to requirements but that you know are critical materials, you will have the final say on what is saved and what gets shredded. Your company's privacy is another concern.
After you have signed off on your final manifest, HITS then gets to work digitizing the documents you want to save and securely shredding those that you do not need anymore. We use extra-secure, multi-process shredding techniques that guarantee utter document security. Our scanning system can convert your data into any file format, such as .PNG, .PDF, .JPG, and more. Once scanned, this new data is your property and able to be used however you want. We advise uploading this data to a protected document managment system such as our own STR8VIEW® system, but if you already have an incumbent document management platform we can easily send this new data to it as well. If you would rather use a hardware-based system for your data, you can elect to have your data saved on an encrypted hard drive.
Kansas City Document Storage Solutions Built For The Future
The past few years have not only changed our everyday lives, they've also affected how we do business and the environment in Kansas City, KS in which we work. Many firms who started to expand their work from home capabilities during the COVID-19 pandemic are now deciding to make them permanent, or at least transitioning to a "hybrid" modality where staff will only come to the office for a few days a week. With fewer workers in the facility, companies are also re-thinking how much room they need: why pay exorbitant rent for a sprawling office when on an average day there will not be that many people using it? Kansas City workers, as well, are expecting comprehensive work-from-home options when searching for a new job in Kansas City, KS, and as such demand that critical data needed for specific tasks be made accessible from any device when they need it.
Below are some of the critical reasons document storage solutions in Kansas City, KS, are beneficial for organizations:
- Digital Storage: Document Storage Solutions allow organizations to store documents in digital formats, eliminating the need for physical paperwork. This savesae physical space, reduce clutter, and enhance accessibility.
- Organization & Indexing: These solutions often provide tools for methodically organizing documents. This may include folder structures, categorization, and indexing to make it easier to search and retrieve specific documents.
- Security: Security is a essential aspect of document storage solutions in Kansas City, KS. These systems go above and beyond, incorporating features such as rigorous access controls, state-of-the-art encryption, and meticulous audit trails. These measures are in place to fortify the defense against unauthorized access, guaranteeing compliance with strict data protection regulations and ensuring the secure destruction of data when necessary.
- Collaboration: Many solutions facilitate collaboration among team members. Multiple users can access and work on documents simultaneously, and version control features help track changes and revisions.
- Integration: When it comes to integration, document storage solutions seamlessly integrate with various software and tools within an organization. This fine-tuning of workflows allows for smooth document sharing and collaboration across diverse platforms, all in sync with the intricacies of data migration.
- Information Search & Retrieval: Fast and efficient search functionalities are vital. Users should be able to quickly search for and retrieve documents based on keywords, metadata, or other criteria.
- Scalability: A good document storage solution should be able to scale endlessly to accommodate the growing volume of documents within an organization. This is particularly important for businesses that experience expansion or increased document creation over time.
- Compliance: For businesses in regulated industries, compliance with industry standards and regulations is absolutely essential. Document Storage Solutions often include features to help organizations meet compliance requirements and standards.
- Backup & Recovery: Regular backups and a robust recovery system are vital to businesses. Document Storage Solutions often include features for automated backups and recovery options.
Kansas City, KS, Document Storage Solutions
There are a variety of services HITS offers government agencies and other institutions and businesses in Kansas City, KS, wanting data risk management solutions. See below for our core competenicies and what helps make our services stand out:
- Document Scanning/Imaging
- Document Conversion
- Data Migration
- Document Destruction
- Document Storage Removal
- Microfiche Conversion
- 24/7 Robust Security
- 8-Step Audit Trail Production Process
- Document Storage Removal Solutions
- HITS Kits Secure Shipping Platform
- Proven Cutting-Edge Software
- Industry Leader
- Highly Trained Diverse Staff
- 24 Years Industry Experience
- Search and Find Application
- Project Cost Containment
HITS' document storage solutions are the ideal method for your Kansas City business to not only digitize and secure your critical documents, but also enable multi-platform access. STR8VIEW® is entirely cloud-based and has an intuitive interface, easy-to-use search engine, and robust data security. Our Paperless To Go product is crafted to allow your employees to work anywhere with no loss in document quality or accessibility. When you choose HITS for your document storage needs, you can rest assured that your crucial data will be accessible from any device, both now and into the future.
Contact A Proven Partner For Document Storage Solutions In Kansas City, KS | HITS
Regardless of the size of your organization or business, HITS has the perfect product to meet your Kansas City, KS document storage needs. Government agencies, major international corporations, and medical providers use HITS' cutting-edge services to digitize documents, bolster data accessibility, and improve the security of their sensitive information. Our solutions are made to be secure and intuitive, are scalable for any application, and are made to save your Kansas City business money, liability, and time.
We also help with the following services:
- Information Management
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
Join the growing number of Kansas City, KS businesses who are choosing HITS to provide industry-leading document storage solutions built for security and for the future. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to find out HITS can help reimagine your document management.