Electronic Health Records
Electronic Health Records (EHR) are digital versions of a patient's medical chart. This critical information about a patient is not only accessible and quick to update and upload, it's crucial to make sure that it's secure. Contact HITS today to learn more about electronic health records and how we can help your organization secure and manage your patient data.
Electronic health records have evolved over the years as technology has become more accessible and efficient. A patient's medical records, history, and charts may be passed from one healthcare provider to another based on what a physician needs to know. This includes immunizations, laboratory data, x-rays, your medical history, blood types, and other information that makes a visit to the doctor or hospital more valuable. Our STR8VIEW® software solution has helped a number of organizations that need to be HIPAA compliant (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act).
Electronic Health Record Management
STR8VIEW® is an innovative, cloud-based document management system we implement into medical organizations. Paperless records are easy to recall, process, upload and edit--it's our job at HITS to make sure your documents are organized, secure, and help your business thrive.
Electronic health records, document management, and data security are critical components of healthcare information management. Here are a few things to know about these topics:
- EHRs are digital versions of patients' paper charts. They contain real-time patient information, including their medical history, diagnoses, medications, treatment plans, immunization dates, allergies, radiology images, and laboratory test results.
- EHRs provide quick access to a patient's medical history, leading to better and more informed decision-making by healthcare providers.
- Digital records reduce paperwork and administrative tasks, making healthcare processes more efficient.
- EHR systems can share information with other healthcare organizations that help facilitate coordinated care.
- EHRs can provide patients with access to their own records and the ability to communicate with healthcare providers.
Document management is essential in the healthcare industry. Electronic health records that use STR8VIEW® can save healthcore organizations time, money, and provide better patient health.
Go Paperless with STR8VIEW® Medical Document Scanning
One of our software solutions is STR8VIEW®. This innovative, secure, cloud-based document management system helps healthcare facilities manage medical documents. Being HIPAA compliant, user-friendly, and efficient, this is just one way hospitals and other organizations can manage patient data.
Having a centralized database is ideal for large health centers. The interoperable processes allow health facilities to communicate and transmit data between one another. A streamlined workflow not only reduces the time it takes to move data, but improves workplace efficiency.
EHR management comes with challenges. Migrating data between different physicians and making sure it's accurate is essential. HITS can help ensure that you and your organization have seamless data flow and security. Contact our electronic data healthcare management experts today to learn more.
Cloud-Based Medical Record Management
There are a number of reasons that healthcare facilities should upgrade (and update) their data management system. This includes:
- Store all records in a centralized space that can be shared
- Eliminate obsolete legacy record-keeping systems
- Automatically create digital backups
- Improve security (90% of businesses struggle with digital security and risks)
- Automate processes that decrease human error
- Reduce the overal costs of physical medical data storage
- Send and review high-quality information without the hassle
- Safeguard your medical records in case they are lost or damaged
- Records and documents can be retrieved quickly by select users
- Unlimited scalability for your organization as your patient base grows
STR8VIEW® and our other services empower healthcare organizations with safe, secure, seamless, and efficient data managment systems that fit your needs and use-cases. Don't hesitate to reach out to our team today to learn more about healthcare-specific data managment and how we can help.
Good EHR management is critical in modern healthcare. With the right system in place, organizations improve the accuracy and accessibility of patient information. This leads to better and more efficient care. Another factor to consider is the rise of telemedicine and digital healthcare.
Cloud migration is another important factor to consider. It's easy to underestimate the power of having medical documentation at your fingertips--losing data because of bad emails and digging for files not only takes up time, but could actually endanger patients. This includes strip scanning implementations, too.
More about HITS
We specialize in multiple types of data management. For healthcare providers, this includes:
- Government entities
- Healthcare offices
- Nursing homes
- Pharmaceutical companies
- General administration
If you are a healthcare provider and want to know more about HIPAA compliant electronic healthcare data management, contact us today or call 888-455-4484. We work with you to figure out the best data solution to facilitate growth and efficiency.