Document Scanning. With information demands changing seemingly every day, the need to have your crucial documents scanned and digitized has never been more important. The days of file cabinets, endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, and complex cataloging systems are gone forever—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had an elevated level of liability. Employees now expect to be able to access any file, from any device, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only accelerated the transition to a fully digital, paperless work environment.
When your business, governmental agency, or institution needs a trusted document scanning partner to digitize your data, join the growing number of corporations who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For more than 25 years, our team has been a national leader in document scanning technologies and provides our customers both with superior quality scanning services and a commitment to personal service. To learn more about our complete line of document scanning solutions, give us a call at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Complete Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a wide array of data management solutions, including our STR8VIEW® management software platform, our reputation for quality was built on document scanning. Our team has scanned more than two billion documents since our founding, and we are ready to handle any size scanning project.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our state of the art technology allows your paper documents to be converted to a number of file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, among others. Our custom record tracking application allows you to accurately catalog your files throughout the conversion process, and we can add metadata, index-tracking, and import the files into your document management software or environment.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the capability to convert blueprints, maps, schematics, and other documents up to 44 inches in width to any major digital format. Once digitized, they are easily accessible via any CAD platform and available to be viewed both now and into the future.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being especially prone to fading and decay, preserving documents or files on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is especially important. Our process provides features like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to produce images that are better than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must keep fetal monitoring strips for 28 total years after the birth of a child, and they are often mixed up with other important documents. Our conversion process produces a continuous view image that can be stored anywhere and allows your medical facility to maintain HIPAA compliance, save space, and provide doctors and nurses with easily searchable data accessible anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Do you have warehouses or cabinets filled with files? Are some of those files worth saving, but others no longer needed? HITS has the perfect solution in DocuMiner®, our proprietary record storage removal application that sorts your documents into two groups: one to scan, and one to shred. We take care of all of the work so your business can focus on what really matters.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we understand that many of your documents contain sensitive, proprietary information. If this information is seen by the wrong person or leaked to the general public, it could spell disaster for you as a business or expose personal data to scammers and identity thieves. You know that information security is paramount, and so do we.
Our services provide you with the ultimate in data security and privacy. We offer secure, certified destruction of unnecessary documents that takes care of your data disposal requirements so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our proprietary HITS KIT service, you can rest assured that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure from end to end. Our scanning and retrieval processes are engineered with extensive, industry-standard security mechanisms, and are equipped with full tracking applications so you can monitor the entire process yourself. In addition, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is built to full National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data safety.
Contact The Proven Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With cost-effective document scanning solutions, friendly customer service, and a commitment to security, it is no wonder why all sorts of businesses call HITS when they want their documents to be secured and digitized for both today and tomorrow. Fortune 500 companies, major regional hospital systems, universities, and federal government offices all have trusted HITS' technology to help them create a paperless data environment that enables their employees to work from anywhere, keeps critical data secure and safe, and greatly reduces both storage costs and document liability.
No matter whether you want to scan several blueprints or a warehouse filled with paperwork stretching back years, HITS has the capability to handle your document scanning requirements. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team and learn more about HITS' complete line of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions.