Document Scanning McLean, VA
Document Scanning in McLean, VA. With information requirements changing almost by the second, the need to have your critical documents digitized and scanned has never been more important. The era of endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, complex cataloguing systems, and file cabinets are extinct—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had an elevated level of liability. Employees now want to be able to access any file, from any platform, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only accellerated the move to a fully digital, paperless work ecosystem.
When your McLean institution, business, or governmental agency needs a quality document scanning partner to digitize your data, join the growing number of corporations in McLean who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For over two decades, our team has been a national leader in document scanning technologies, and provides our customers with both premium quality scanning services and a commitment to friendly service. To find out more about our wide selection of McLean, VA document scanning solutions, give us a call at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Full Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a varied array of data management solutions, such as our STR8VIEW® management software platform, our reputation for quality was established on document scanning. Our team has scanned more than two billion documents since our founding, and we are ready to handle any size scanning project in McLean, VA.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our industry-leading technology allows your paper documents to be converted to a number of file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, and more. Our proprietary record tracking program allows you to properly classify your files throughout the conversion process, and we can insert metadata, index tracking, and import the files into your document management software or environment.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the ability to convert blueprints, maps, schematics, and other wide-format documents up to 44 inches wide to any major digital format. Once processed, they are easily accessible through any CAD software and available to be viewed both now and into the future.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being particularly vulnerable to fading and decay, preserving files or documents on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is notably important. Our process adds value like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to create images that are better than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must keep fetal monitoring strips for 28 total years after a child's birth, and they are usually intermingled with other critical documents. Our conversion process gives you a continuous view image that can be saved anywhere and allows your medical facility to maintain HIPAA compliance, save space, and provide doctors and nurses with easily-searchable data accessible anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Does your McLean company struggle with bulging file cabinets and boxes full of paperwork? Are some of those files worth saving, but others no longer needed? HITS has the perfect solution in DocuMiner®, our exclusive record storage removal application that sorts your documents into two groups: one to scan, and one to shred. We handle all of the work so your McLean office can focus on your core compentencies.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we know that many of your documents contain sensitive, personal information. If this data is exposed to the wrong person or leaked to the general public, it could spell doom for you as a McLean business or expose personal information to scammers and identity thieves. You know that information security comes first, and so do we.
Our document scanning services give you the finest in data privacy and security. We offer secure, certified destruction of unneeded documents that takes care of your McLean, VA data disposal needs so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our exclusive HITS KIT service, you can be sure that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure on both ends. Our scanning and retrieval systems are engineered with complete, industry-standard security protocols, and are equipped with full tracking applications so you can keep tabs on the entire process yourself. In addition, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is built to complete National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data safety.
Contact McLean, VA's Esteemed Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With affordable document scanning solutions, personal customer service, and a commitment to security, it's no surprise why all sorts of McLean businesses call HITS when they want their files to be secured and digitized for the future. Federal government offices, major regional hospital systems, Fortune 500 companies, and universities across McLean, VA all have trusted HITS' technology to help them create a paperless data environment that gives their employees the power to work from anywhere, keeps critical data secure and safe, and greatly cuts both storage costs and document liability.
No matter whether you want to scan a few documents or a warehouse filled with files that are decades old, HITS has the capability to take on your document scanning needs. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team and find out about HITS' diverse array of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in McLean, VA.