Document Scanning Nashville, TN
Document Scanning in Nashville, TN. With information requirements changing at every turn, the need to have your critical documents scanned and digitized has never been more important. The era of endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, complex cataloguing systems, and file cabinets are over and done with—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had an elevated level of liability. Employees now demand to be able to access any document, from any platform, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only quickened the transition to a fully digital, paperless work environment.
When your Nashville institution, business, or governmental agency needs an experienced document scanning partner to digitize your information, join the growing number of companies in Nashville who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For more than 25 years, our team has been a national innovator in document scanning technologies, and gives our customers both superior quality scanning services and a commitment to friendly service. To find out more about our complete line of Nashville, TN document scanning solutions, talk to us at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Full Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a varied array of data management solutions, including our STR8VIEW® document viewing platform, our reputation for quality was built on document scanning. Our team has scanned over two billion documents since we started out, and we are ready to handle any size scanning project in Nashville, TN.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our state of the art technology allows your paper documents to be transferred to multiple file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, among others. Our proprietary record tracking application allows you to properly monitor your files during the conversion process, and we can insert metadata, index tracking, and import the files onto a server or document management software.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the ability to convert schematics, blueprints, maps, and other wide-format documents up to 44 inches in width to any major digital format. Once processed, they are easily accessible via any CAD platform and available to be viewed both now and into the future.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being especially susceptible to decay and fading, saving files or documents on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is especially important. Our process offers value like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to create images that are higher-quality than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must retain fetal monitoring strips for a total of 28 years after the birth of a child, and they are usually mixed up with other important documents. Our conversion process produces a continuous view image that can be saved anywhere and allows your medical facility to keep up with HIPAA compliance, save space, and give doctors and nurses easily-searchable data available anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Does your Nashville company struggle with bulging file cabinets and boxes full of paperwork? Are some of those files worth saving, but others no longer needed? HITS has the ideal solution in DocuMiner®, our exclusive record storage removal application that divides your documents into two categories: one to scan, and one to shred. We handle all of the work so your Nashville business can concentrate on what really matters.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we understand that many of your documents contain top-secret, proprietary information. If this information is exposed to the wrong person or leaked to the general public, it could mean disaster for you as a Nashville business or expose personal information to identity thieves and criminals. You know that information security is important, and so do we.
Our document scanning services provide you with the finest in data privacy and security. We offer secure, certified destruction of unneeded documents that deals with of your Nashville, TN data disposal needs so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our exclusive HITS KIT service, you can be sure that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure from end to end. Our scanning and retrieval processes are engineered with complete, class-leading security protocols, and are equipped with complete tracking applications so you can monitor the entire process yourself. In addition, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is built to complete National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data safety.
Contact Nashville, TN's Known Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With affordable document scanning solutions, personal customer service, and a commitment to security, it's no surprise why all sorts of Nashville businesses call HITS when they need their files to be secured and digitized for the future. Universities, federal government offices, Fortune 500 companies, and major regional hospital systems across Nashville, TN all have trusted HITS' technology to help them make a paperless data environment that enables their employees to work from anywhere, keeps critical data safe and sound, and greatly reduces both storage costs and document liability.
No matter whether you want to scan several blueprints or a warehouse filled with files stretching back years, HITS has the capability to tackle your document scanning needs. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to meet our team and find out about HITS' full line of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Nashville, TN.