Document Scanning Richmond Heights, MO
Document Scanning in Richmond Heights, MO. With information requirements changing at every turn, the need to have your critical documents digitized and scanned has never been more urgent. The days of complex cataloguing systems, file cabinets, and endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film are extinct—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had an elevated level of liability. Employees now demand to be able to access any file, from any device, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only accellerated the move to a fully digital, paperless work ecosystem.
When your Richmond Heights business, governmental agency, or institution needs an experienced document scanning partner to digitize your documents, join the growing number of companies in Richmond Heights who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For more than 25 years, our team has been a national innovator in document scanning technologies, and provides our customers with both premium quality scanning services and a commitment to personal service. To find out more about our wide selection of Richmond Heights, MO document scanning solutions, give us a call at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Diverse Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a varied array of data management solutions, such as our STR8VIEW® management software platform, our reputation for quality was built on document scanning. Our team has scanned over two billion documents since our founding, and we are ready to tackle any size scanning project in Richmond Heights, MO.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our industry-leading technology allows your paper documents to be converted to multiple file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, among others. Our proprietary record tracking program allows you to accurately classify your files throughout the conversion process, and we can insert metadata, index tracking, and upload the files into your document management software or environment.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the capability to convert blueprints, maps, schematics, and other wide-format documents up to 44 inches wide to any major digital format. Once digitized, they are easily accessible through any CAD application and available to be accessible both today and tomorrow.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being especially vulnerable to fading and decay, archiving documents or files on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is notably important. Our process offers value like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to create images that are higher-quality than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must retain fetal monitoring strips for a total of 28 years after the birth of a child, and they are often intermingled with other critical paperwork. Our conversion process gives you a continuous view image that can be stored anywhere and allows your medical facility to satisfy HIPAA compliance, save space, and provide doctors and nurses with easily-searchable data available anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Do you have warehouses or cabinets in Richmond Heights bursting with files? Are some of those files worth saving, but others no longer needed? HITS has the perfect solution in DocuMiner®, our unique record storage removal application that sorts your documents into two categories: one to scan, and one to shred. We take care of all of the work so your Richmond Heights business can focus on your core compentencies.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we understand that many of your documents contain top-secret, confidential information. If this information is exposed to the wrong person or leaked to the public at large, it could mean doom for you as a Richmond Heights business or expose personal information to identity thieves and criminals. You know that information security comes first, and so do we.
Our document scanning services give you the best in data privacy and security. We offer secure, certified destruction of unnecessary documents that takes care of your Richmond Heights, MO data disposal requirements so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our proprietary HITS KIT service, you can rest assured that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure from end to end. Our scanning and retrieval systems are engineered with extensive, industry-standard security mechanisms, and are equipped with full tracking applications so you can monitor the entire process yourself. Additionally, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is constructed to full National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data protection.
Contact Richmond Heights, MO's Esteemed Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With budget-friendly document scanning solutions, convenient customer service, and a commitment to security, it is no wonder why all types of Richmond Heights businesses call HITS when they need their files to be secured and digitized for both today and tomorrow. Universities, federal government offices, Fortune 500 companies, and major regional hospital systems across Richmond Heights, MO all have trusted HITS' technology to help them make a paperless data environment that gives their employees the power to work from anywhere, keeps critical data secure and safe, and greatly reduces both storage costs and document liability.
No matter whether you want to scan a few blueprints or a warehouse filled with files that are decades old, HITS has the ability to tackle your document scanning needs. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to meet our team and find out about HITS' full line of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Richmond Heights, MO.