Document Scanning Wichita, KS
Document Scanning in Wichita, KS. With information requirements changing almost by the second, the need to have your crucial documents digitized and scanned has never been more urgent. The era of complex cataloguing systems, file cabinets, and endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film are extinct—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had a high level of liability. Employees now want to be able to access any file, from any device, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only quickened the transition to a fully digital, paperless work environment.
When your Wichita governmental agency, institution or business needs a quality document scanning partner to digitize your documents, join the growing number of companies in Wichita who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For more than 25 years, our team has been a national innovator in document scanning technologies, and provides our customers with both premium quality scanning services and a commitment to personal service. To learn more about our wide line of Wichita, KS document scanning solutions, give us a call at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Complete Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a wide array of data management solutions, such as our STR8VIEW® document viewing platform, our reputation for quality was built on document scanning. Our team has scanned more than two billion documents since we started out, and we are ready to tackle any size scanning project in Wichita, KS.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our industry-leading technology allows your paper documents to be converted to multiple file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, among others. Our exclusive record tracking application allows you to accurately classify your files throughout the conversion process, and we can add metadata, index tracking, and upload the files into your document management software or environment.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the ability to convert schematics, blueprints, maps, and other large documents up to 44 inches in width to any major digital format. Once digitized, they are easily accessible through any CAD platform and available to be viewed both now and into the future.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being particularly prone to decay and fading, saving files or documents on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is particularly important. Our process offers features like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to create images that are better than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must keep fetal monitoring strips for a total of 28 years after a child's birth, and they are often intermingled with other important documents. Our conversion process produces a continuous view image that can be stored anywhere and allows your medical facility to keep up with HIPAA compliance, save space, and give doctors and nurses easily-searchable data accessible anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Do you have warehouses or cabinets in Wichita bursting with files? Are some of those files worth saving, but others no longer needed? HITS has the ideal solution in DocuMiner®, our proprietary record storage removal application that divides your documents into two groups: one to scan, and one to shred. We handle all of the work so your Wichita business can concentrate on your core compentencies.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we know that many of your documents contain top-secret, confidential information. If this information is exposed to the wrong person or leaked to the public at large, it could mean disaster for you as a Wichita business or expose personal information to scammers and identity thieves. You know that information security comes first, and so do we.
Our document scanning services give you the ultimate in data privacy and security. We offer secure, certified destruction of unneeded documents that takes care of your Wichita, KS data disposal requirements so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our exclusive HITS KIT service, you can rest assured that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure from end to end. Our scanning and retrieval systems are engineered with extensive, class-leading security protocols, and are equipped with extensive tracking applications so you can monitor the entire process yourself. In addition, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is constructed to complete National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data safety.
Contact Wichita, KS's Proven Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With cost-effective document scanning solutions, friendly customer service, and a commitment to security, it is no wonder why all types of Wichita businesses call HITS when they want their documents to be secured and digitized for both today and tomorrow. Major regional hospital systems, universities, federal government offices, and Fortune 500 companies across Wichita, KS all have relied on HITS' technology to help them create a paperless data environment that gives their employees the power to work from anywhere, keeps critical data safe and sound, and greatly reduces both storage costs and document liability.
No matter whether you want to scan a few schematics or a warehouse filled with files from years ago, HITS has the ability to take on your document scanning needs. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to meet our team and find out about HITS' complete array of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Wichita, KS.