Document Scanning Springfield, MO
Document Scanning in Springfield, MO. With information requirements changing almost by the second, the need to have your crucial documents digitized and scanned has never been more important. The era of file cabinets, endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, and complex cataloguing systems are over and done with—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had a high level of liability. Employees now want to be able to access any file, from any platform, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only quickened the move to a fully digital, paperless work ecosystem.
When your Springfield business, governmental agency, or institution needs a trusted document scanning partner to digitize your documents, join the growing number of corporations in Springfield who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For over two decades, our team has been a national leader in document scanning technologies, and provides our customers with both superior quality scanning services and a commitment to friendly service. To find out more about our wide line of Springfield, MO document scanning solutions, give us a call at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Full Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a wide array of data management solutions, including our STR8VIEW® document viewing platform, our reputation for quality was made on document scanning. Our team has scanned more than two billion documents since our founding, and we are ready to tackle scanning projects of all sizes in Springfield, MO.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our cutting-edge technology allows your paper documents to be converted to a number of file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, among others. Our custom record tracking program allows you to properly classify your files during the conversion process, and we can insert metadata, index tracking, and import the files into your document management software or environment.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the power to convert blueprints, maps, schematics, and other wide-format documents up to 44 inches wide to any major digital format. Once digitized, they are easily accessible through any CAD software and available to be accessible both today and tomorrow.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being especially vulnerable to decay and fading, archiving documents or files on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is notably important. Our process offers features like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to produce images that are better than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must keep fetal monitoring strips for a total of 28 years after the birth of a child, and they are usually intermingled with other important paperwork. Our conversion process produces a continuous view image that can be saved anywhere and allows your medical facility to maintain HIPAA compliance, save space, and provide doctors and nurses with easily-searchable data available anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Do you have warehouses or cabinets in Springfield bursting with files? Are some of those files worth saving, but others no longer needed? HITS has the perfect solution in DocuMiner®, our proprietary record storage removal application that divides your documents into two categories: one to scan, and one to shred. We handle all of the work so your Springfield business can concentrate on what really matters.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we know that many of your documents contain top-secret, confidential information. If this data is exposed to the wrong person or leaked to the general public, it could mean doom for you as a Springfield business or expose personal data to identity thieves and criminals. You know that information security is paramount, and so do we.
Our document scanning services provide you with the ultimate in data security and privacy. We offer secure, certified destruction of unneeded documents that takes care of your Springfield, MO data disposal requirements so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our proprietary HITS KIT service, you can rest assured that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure from end to end. Our scanning and retrieval systems are engineered with complete, industry-standard security mechanisms, and are equipped with complete tracking applications so you can monitor the entire process yourself. Additionally, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is constructed to complete National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data safety.
Contact Springfield, MO's Known Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With budget-friendly document scanning solutions, personal customer service, and a commitment to security, it is no wonder why all sorts of Springfield businesses call HITS when they need their files to be secured and digitized for both today and tomorrow. Fortune 500 companies, major regional hospital systems, universities, and federal government offices across Springfield, MO all have trusted HITS' technology to help them make a paperless data ecosystem that gives their employees the power to work from anywhere, keeps critical data safe and sound, and greatly reduces both storage costs and document liability.
No matter whether you want to scan several schematics or a warehouse filled with paperwork from years ago, HITS has the ability to tackle your document scanning needs. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to meet our team and find out about HITS' diverse line of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Springfield, MO.