Document Scanning O'Fallon, MO
Document Scanning in O'Fallon, MO. With information demands changing at every turn, the need to have your critical documents digitized and scanned has never been more urgent. The era of endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, complex cataloguing systems, and file cabinets are gone forever—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had an elevated level of liability. Employees now want to be able to access any file, from any platform, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only quickened the transition to a fully digital, paperless work ecosystem.
When your O'Fallon governmental agency, institution or business needs an experienced document scanning partner to digitize your information, join the growing number of corporations in O'Fallon who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For more than 25 years, our team has been a national innovator in document scanning technologies, and gives our customers both premium quality scanning services and a commitment to friendly service. To find out more about our complete line of O'Fallon, MO document scanning solutions, call us at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Diverse Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a varied array of data management solutions, such as our STR8VIEW® management software platform, our reputation for quality was made on document scanning. Our team has scanned more than two billion documents since we started out, and we are ready to handle any size scanning project in O'Fallon, MO.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our state of the art technology allows your paper documents to be transferred to multiple file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, among others. Our custom record tracking application allows you to accurately catalog your files during the conversion process, and we can insert metadata, index tracking, and upload the files into your document management software or environment.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the ability to convert blueprints, maps, schematics, and other wide-format documents up to 44 inches wide to any major digital format. Once processed, they are easily viewed through any CAD application and available to be accessible both now and into the future.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being particularly prone to decay and fading, saving files or documents on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is especially important. Our process offers features like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to create images that are better than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must keep fetal monitoring strips for a total of 28 years after a child's birth, and they are usually mixed up with other critical paperwork. Our conversion process gives you a continuous view image that can be saved anywhere and allows your medical facility to maintain HIPAA compliance, save space, and give doctors and nurses easily-searchable data available anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Does your O'Fallon company struggle with bulging file cabinets and boxes full of paperwork? Are some of those files worth saving, but others no longer needed? HITS has the ideal solution in DocuMiner®, our unique record storage removal application that sorts your documents into two groups: one to scan, and one to shred. We take care of all of the work so your O'Fallon business can concentrate on your core compentencies.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we understand that many of your documents contain top-secret, confidential information. If this information is exposed to the wrong person or leaked to the public at large, it could mean disaster for you as a O'Fallon business or expose personal data to scammers and identity thieves. You know that information security is paramount, and so do we.
Our document scanning services give you the finest in data privacy and security. We offer secure, certified destruction of surplus documents that takes care of your O'Fallon, MO data disposal needs so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our proprietary HITS KIT service, you can be sure that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure from end to end. Our scanning and retrieval systems are engineered with extensive, class-leading security mechanisms, and are equipped with full tracking applications so you can keep tabs on the entire process yourself. Additionally, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is constructed to complete National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data safety.
Contact O'Fallon, MO's Known Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With budget-friendly document scanning solutions, convenient customer service, and a commitment to security, it is no wonder why all kinds of O'Fallon businesses call HITS when they want their data to be secured and digitized for the future. Major regional hospital systems, universities, federal government offices, and Fortune 500 companies across O'Fallon, MO all have trusted HITS' technology to help them create a paperless data environment that gives their employees the power to work from anywhere, keeps critical data secure and safe, and greatly cuts both storage costs and document liability.
Regardless of whether you want to scan a handful of blueprints or a warehouse filled with paperwork from years ago, HITS has the capability to handle your document scanning requirements. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to meet our team and learn more about HITS' diverse array of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in O'Fallon, MO.