Document Scanning Bolingbrook, IL
Document Scanning in Bolingbrook, IL. With information demands changing seemingly every day, the need to have your crucial documents scanned and digitized has never been more important. The era of file cabinets, endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, and complex cataloguing systems are over and done with—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had an elevated level of liability. Employees now expect to be able to access any document, from any device, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only accellerated the transition to a fully digital, paperless work environment.
When your Bolingbrook business, governmental agency, or institution needs an experienced document scanning partner to digitize your data, join the growing number of corporations in Bolingbrook who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For more than 25 years, our team has been a national leader in document scanning technologies, and gives our customers both superior quality scanning services and a commitment to friendly service. To find out more about our complete line of Bolingbrook, IL document scanning solutions, give us a call at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Complete Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a wide array of data management solutions, including our STR8VIEW® management software platform, our reputation for quality was established on document scanning. Our team has scanned more than two billion documents since our founding, and we are ready to handle any size scanning project in Bolingbrook, IL.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our industry-leading technology allows your paper documents to be converted to a number of file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, among others. Our exclusive record tracking program allows you to properly classify your files during the conversion process, and we can add metadata, index tracking, and upload the files into your document management software or environment.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the power to convert schematics, blueprints, maps, and other large documents up to 44 inches wide to any major digital format. Once scanned, they are easily viewed via any CAD application and available to be accessible both today and tomorrow.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being particularly susceptible to fading and decay, saving documents or files on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is especially important. Our process provides features like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to create images that are better than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must retain fetal monitoring strips for a total of 28 years after the birth of a child, and they are often intermingled with other important documents. Our conversion process produces a continuous view image that can be stored anywhere and allows your medical facility to satisfy HIPAA compliance, save space, and provide doctors and nurses with easily-searchable data accessible anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Do you have warehouses or cabinets in Bolingbrook bursting with files? Are some of those files worth saving, but others no longer needed? HITS has the perfect solution in DocuMiner®, our unique record storage removal application that divides your documents into two groups: one to scan, and one to shred. We handle all of the work so your Bolingbrook office can concentrate on your core compentencies.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we understand that many of your documents contain sensitive, confidential information. If this data is exposed to the wrong person or leaked to the public at large, it could spell doom for you as a Bolingbrook business or expose personal data to identity thieves and criminals. You know that information security is paramount, and so do we.
Our document scanning services provide you with the best in data security and privacy. We offer secure, certified destruction of surplus documents that deals with of your Bolingbrook, IL data disposal needs so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our proprietary HITS KIT service, you can be sure that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure on both ends. Our scanning and retrieval systems are engineered with complete, class-leading security mechanisms, and are equipped with complete tracking applications so you can keep tabs on the entire process yourself. Additionally, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is constructed to complete National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data protection.
Contact Bolingbrook, IL's Known Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With budget-friendly document scanning solutions, convenient customer service, and a commitment to security, it is no wonder why all kinds of Bolingbrook businesses call HITS when they want their documents to be secured and digitized for both today and tomorrow. Universities, federal government offices, Fortune 500 companies, and major regional hospital systems across Bolingbrook, IL all have trusted HITS' technology to help them create a paperless data ecosystem that enables their employees to work from anywhere, keeps critical data secure and safe, and greatly cuts both storage costs and document liability.
Regardless of whether you want to scan a handful of blueprints or a warehouse filled with files from years ago, HITS has the capability to tackle your document scanning needs. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team and find out about HITS' diverse array of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Bolingbrook, IL.