Document Scanning Independence, MO
Document Scanning in Independence, MO. With information requirements changing almost by the second, the need to have your important documents scanned and digitized has never been more urgent. The days of complex cataloguing systems, file cabinets, and endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film are extinct—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had a high level of liability. Employees now want to be able to access any file, from any device, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only accellerated the move to a fully digital, paperless work ecosystem.
When your Independence governmental agency, institution or business needs an experienced document scanning partner to digitize your information, join the growing number of corporations in Independence who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For more than 25 years, our team has been a national leader in document scanning technologies, and provides our customers with both premium quality scanning services and a commitment to personal service. To find out more about our diverse selection of Independence, MO document scanning solutions, give us a call at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Complete Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a varied array of data management solutions, including our STR8VIEW® management software platform, our reputation for quality was established on document scanning. Our team has scanned over two billion documents since we started out, and we are ready to tackle scanning projects of all sizes in Independence, MO.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our cutting-edge technology allows your paper documents to be transferred to a number of file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, among others. Our proprietary record tracking application allows you to accurately classify your files throughout the conversion process, and we can insert metadata, index tracking, and upload the files onto a hard drive, server, or your preferred document management platform.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the capability to convert blueprints, maps, schematics, and other oversized documents up to 44 inches in width to any major digital format. Once digitized, they are easily accessible through any CAD software and available to be edited both now and into the future.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being notably vulnerable to decay and fading, archiving documents or files on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is notably important. Our process offers value like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to produce images that are better than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must retain fetal monitoring strips for 28 total years after a child's birth, and they are usually mixed up with other critical documents. Our conversion process gives you a continuous view image that can be stored anywhere and allows your medical facility to maintain HIPAA compliance, save space, and give doctors and nurses easily-searchable data accessible anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Do you have warehouses or cabinets in Independence bursting with files? Do you want to keep some of these files and get rid of others? HITS has the perfect solution in DocuMiner®, our proprietary record storage removal application that sorts your documents into two categories: one to scan, and one to shred. We take care of all of the work so your Independence business can concentrate on your core compentencies.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we know that many of your documents contain top-secret, confidential information. If this data is seen by the wrong person or leaked to the general public, it could mean doom for you as a Independence business or expose personal information to identity thieves and criminals. You know that information security is important, and so do we.
Our document scanning services give you the best in data security and privacy. We offer secure, certified destruction of unneeded documents that takes care of your Independence, MO data disposal requirements so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our proprietary HITS KIT service, you can rest assured that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure from end to end. Our scanning and retrieval processes are engineered with complete, industry-standard security protocols, and are equipped with complete tracking applications so you can keep tabs on the entire process yourself. In addition, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is constructed to meet National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data safety.
Contact Independence, MO's Proven Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With budget-friendly document scanning solutions, friendly customer service, and a commitment to security, it's no surprise why all kinds of Independence businesses call HITS when they want their files to be secured and digitized for both today and tomorrow. Universities, federal government offices, Fortune 500 companies, and major regional hospital systems across Independence, MO all have trusted HITS' technology to help them make a paperless data ecosystem that gives their employees the power to work from anywhere, keeps critical data secure and safe, and greatly reduces both storage costs and document liability.
No matter whether you want to scan a few blueprints or a warehouse filled with files that are decades old, HITS has the capability to tackle your document scanning requirements. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to meet our team and find out about HITS' diverse array of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Independence, MO.