Document Scanning Ames, IA
Document Scanning in Ames, IA. With information demands changing seemingly every day, the need to have your crucial documents digitized and scanned has never been more urgent. The era of endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, complex cataloguing systems, and file cabinets are gone forever—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had a high level of liability. Employees now want to be able to access any file, from any device, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only quickened the move to a fully digital, paperless work environment.
When your Ames institution, business, or governmental agency needs a quality document scanning partner to digitize your documents, join the growing number of companies in Ames who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For more than 25 years, our team has been a national innovator in document scanning technologies, and gives our customers both superior quality scanning services and a commitment to friendly service. To find out more about our diverse array of Ames, IA document scanning solutions, call us at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Full Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a varied array of data management solutions, such as our STR8VIEW® management software platform, our reputation for quality was established on document scanning. Our team has scanned more than two billion documents since our founding, and we are ready to tackle scanning projects of all sizes in Ames, IA.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our cutting-edge technology allows your paper documents to be transferred to a number of file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, among others. Our proprietary record tracking application allows you to accurately catalog your files throughout the conversion process, and we can add metadata, index tracking, and upload the files into your document management software or environment.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the power to convert blueprints, maps, schematics, and other oversized documents up to 44 inches wide to any major digital format. Once processed, they are easily viewed through any CAD software and available to be viewed both now and into the future.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being especially prone to fading and decay, archiving documents or files on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is notably important. Our process adds value like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to create images that are higher-quality than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must retain fetal monitoring strips for a total of 28 years after the birth of a child, and they are often grouped with with other critical documents. Our conversion process gives you a continuous view image that can be stored anywhere and allows your medical facility to keep up with HIPAA compliance, save space, and provide doctors and nurses with easily-searchable data accessible anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Does your Ames company struggle with bulging file cabinets and boxes full of paperwork? Are some of those files worth saving, but others no longer needed? HITS has the perfect solution in DocuMiner®, our proprietary record storage removal application that sorts your documents into two groups: one to scan, and one to shred. We handle all of the work so your Ames office can concentrate on your core compentencies.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we understand that many of your documents contain top-secret, proprietary information. If this information is seen by the wrong person or leaked to the general public, it could mean disaster for you as a Ames business or expose personal information to identity thieves and criminals. You know that information security is paramount, and so do we.
Our document scanning services give you the ultimate in data privacy and security. We offer secure, certified destruction of unneeded documents that takes care of your Ames, IA data disposal requirements so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our proprietary HITS KIT service, you can be sure that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure from end to end. Our scanning and retrieval processes are engineered with complete, industry-standard security protocols, and are equipped with full tracking applications so you can keep tabs on the entire process yourself. In addition, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is built to full National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data safety.
Contact Ames, IA's Proven Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With cost-effective document scanning solutions, friendly customer service, and a commitment to security, it is no wonder why all sorts of Ames businesses call HITS when they need their files to be secured and digitized for both today and tomorrow. Universities, federal government offices, Fortune 500 companies, and major regional hospital systems across Ames, IA all have relied on HITS' technology to help them create a paperless data environment that gives their employees the power to work from anywhere, keeps critical data safe and sound, and greatly cuts both storage costs and document liability.
No matter whether you want to scan a handful of blueprints or a warehouse filled with paperwork stretching back years, HITS has the capability to take on your document scanning needs. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to meet our team and find out about HITS' full array of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Ames, IA.