Document Storage Solutions
Document Storage Solutions. Companies of all sizes are increasingly coming to the realization that the traditional ways of storing documents are inefficient, unprofitable, and most of all, unsafe. Having large amounts of old forms and files in warehouses or stuffed into closets is an easy way to lose track of crucial information and not have it available when you need it the most. With recent advances in technology, more and more employees and clients demand access to data from anywhere at any time, and keeping your documents in a box obviously prevents that access. Even worse, paper documents are susceptible to damage from fire, flooding, or the ravages of time, and once that information is damaged there is no way to replicate it or bring it back. HITS helps organizations store documents on-site or at facilities. Contact our document storage experts today for more information.
More and more businesses and agencies are searching for efficient, affordable document storage solutions, and HITS has the perfect solution for any organizationy: DocuMiner®. Trusted by small businesses and Fortune 500 companies alike, DocuMiner® gives you the power to sort through thousands of files and identify what you need to keep and what you no longer require. HITS takes care of all the work, allowing your business to focus on your core competencies and let the data management professionals take care of your document storage requirements.
Contact An Industry Leader In Document Storage Solutions
Talk to HITS today by contacting them online or calling 314-837-4000 to learn more about how DocuMiner® is the ultimate document storage solution for your business or agency. With friendly customer service, a commitment to security, fire safety, and best-in-class technology, HITS is your source for document storage solutions from warehouseing to secure destruction.
How DocuMiner® Works
DocuMiner® from HITS is the secure, safe, and most importantly more efficient way to reimagine your document strategies and challenges while future-proofing your sensitive information. Our process reduces liability, improves document quality, and frees up space and money that your business or government department can use to focus on what's really important.
The experienced team at HITS will sort through your documents using our industry-leading, proprietary DocuMiner® application. This data is analyzed in real-time and is made available for you to track throughout the process. Once our application is finished sifting through your documents, it sorts them into two categories: one to keep, and one to destroy. Naturally, since there may be some documents that our system believes are surplus to requirements but that you know are critical materials, you will have the final say on what gets scanned and what gets shredded. Privacy is another major concern.
After you have signed off on your final manifest, HITS then gets to work digitizing the documents you want to save and securely destroying those that you no longer need. We use ultra-secure, multi-process shredding techniques that guarantee total document security. Our scanning process can convert your documents into any file format, including .PNG, .PDF, .JPG, and more. Once scanned, this new data is yours to keep and utilize however you see fit. We recommend uploading this data to a secure document management system such as our own STR8VIEW® platform, but if you already have an established document management platform we can easily send this new data to it as well. If you do not want to use a cloud-based service for your data risk management, you can elect to have your data saved on secure hardware.
Document Storage Solutions Built For The Future
Recent events have not only changed our everyday lives, they've also changed how we do business and the spaces in which we work. Many companies who began to expand their work from home options during the COVID-19 pandemic are now electing to make them permanent or at least moving to a "hybrid" model where employees will only be in the office for part of the week. With less people in the office, businesses are also re-thinking how much space they need: why pay extra rent for a sprawling office when most of the time there will not be that many people using it? Employees, as well, are expecting robust work-from-home options when looking for a new job, and as such demand that critical data required for certain tasks be made accessible from any device when they need it.
Below are a few of the essential reasons document storage solutions are beneficial for public and private organizations:
- Digital Storage: Document Storage Solutions allow organizations to store documents in digital formats, eliminating the need for physical paperwork. This can save physical space, reduce clutter, and enhance accessibility.
- Organization & Indexing: These solutions often provide tools for organizing documents systematically. This may include folder structures, categorization, and indexing to make it easier to search and retrieve specific documents.
- Security: Security is a critical aspect of document storage solutions. They often include features such as access controls, encryption, and audit trails to protect sensitive information from unauthorized access and ensure compliance with data protection regulations and data destruction.
- Collaboration: Many solutions facilitate collaboration among team members. Multiple users can access and work on documents simultaneously, and version control features help track changes and revisions.
- Integration: Document Storage Solutions may integrate with other software and tools used within an organization. This integration streamlines workflows, allowing for seamless document sharing and collaboration across different platforms aligned with data migration and document sharing.
- Information Search & Retrieval: Efficient search functionalities are crucial. Users should be able to quickly search for and retrieve documents based on keywords, metadata, or other criteria.
- Scalability: A good document storage solution should be scalable to accommodate the growing volume of documents within an organization. This is particularly important for businesses that experience expansion or increased document creation over time.
- Compliance: For businesses in regulated industries, compliance with industry standards and regulations is essential. Document Storage Solutions often include features to help organizations meet compliance requirements and standards. This applies to HIPAA as well.
- Backup & Recovery: Regular backups and a robust disaster recovery plan are crucial to prevent data loss. Document Storage Solutions often include features for automated backups and recovery options.
Document Storage Solutions for Government Entities
There are a number of capabilities HITS offers government agencies and other institutions. See below for our core competenicies and what makes our services stand out:
- Document Scanning/Imaging
- Document Conversion
- Data Migration
- Document Destruction
- Document Storage Removal
- Microfiche Conversion
- 24/7 Robust Security
- 8-Step Audit Trail Production Process
- Document Storage Removal Solutions
- HITS Kits Secure Shipping Platform
- Proven Cutting-Edge Software
- Industry Leader
- Highly Trained Diverse Staff
- 24 Years Industry Experience
- Search and Find Application
- Project Cost Containment
HITS' document storage solutions are the ideal way to not only secure and digitize your critical documents, but also provide multi-platform access. STR8VIEW® is entirely cloud-based and has a user-friendly interface, easy-to-use search engine, and robust data security. Our Paperless To Go service is designed to allow your employees to work anywhere with no loss in document accessibility or quality. When you choose HITS for your document storage needs, you can be confident that your important data will be accessible from any platform, both now and in the future.
Contact A Proven Partner In Document Storage Solutions | HITS
No matter the size of your business or organization, HITS has the ideal product to fulfill your document storage needs. Medical providers, government agencies, and major international corporations rely on HITS' innovative services to digitize documents, improve data accessibility, and improve the security of their sensitive information. Our solutions are built secure and intuitive, are scalable for any application, and are designed to save your business time, money, and liability.
Join the growing number of businesses who are choosing HITS to provide cutting-edge document storage solutions built for security and for the future. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or talk to us online to see how HITS can help reimagine your document management.