Document Storage Solutions Jefferson City, MO
Document Storage Solutions in Jefferson City, MO. Firms of all sizes all over Jefferson City are increasingly coming to the realization that the usual way of storing documents is unprofitable, unsafe, and inefficient. Having large amounts of old paperwork in storage or stuffed into spare rooms is an easy way to have critical documents fall through the cracks and not have it ready when called upon. With rapid changes in how we work, a growing number of clients and employees in Jefferson City require access to data from anytime, anywhere, and from any platform, and having your documents in storage obviously hinders access. Even worse, paper documents are in danger of damage from floods decay over time, or fire damage, and once that data is gone there is no bringing it back. Lastly, storing old documents whether at an off-site facility or at your main location takes up precious storage space, and if overflow facilities are required, rent and storage fees can quickly snowball.
A growing number of businesses and agencies across Jefferson City, MO are searching for affordable, efficient document storage solutions, and HITS has the perfect solution for any size business: DocuMiner®. Trusted by small businesses and Fortune 500 companies alike, DocuMiner® gives you the power to sift through thousands of files and identify what you want to retain and what you no longer require. HITS does all the work, allowing your business to focus on more important tasks and let the Jefferson City, MO data management specialists take care of your document storage needs. This includes HIPAA regulations.
Contact the Jefferson City, MO, Industry Leader In Document Storage Solutions
Talk to HITS now by contacting them online or dialing 314-837-4000 and find out more about how DocuMiner® is the ultimate document storage solution for your Jefferson City business or agency. With reliable customer service, a commitment to security, and cutting-edge technology, HITS is your source for Jefferson City document storage solutions from document scanning to warehousing.
How DocuMiner® Operates
DocuMiner® from HITS is the safe, efficient, and secure way to reimagine your document storage strategy and future-proof your important files. Our process cuts liability, improves document quality, and frees up space and money that your agency or business can use to focus on more important matters.
The seasoned staff at HITS will sort through your information using our cutting-edge, proprietary DocuMiner® application. This data is read in real time and is made available for you to monitor throughtout the process. Once our application is finished combing through your documents, it divides them into two groups: one that you'll keep, and one to shred. Logically, since there may be some documents that our system considers to be not required but that you believe to be necessary materials, you will have the final say on what gets scanned and what goes to the shredder. Your privacy is another concern.
After you have signed off on your final manifest, HITS then starts work on digitizing the documents you want to retain and securely shredding those that you no longer need. We use ultra-secure, multi-phase shredding processes that ensure utter document security. Our scanning process can convert your data into any file format, including .PDF, .JPG, .PNG, and more. Once scanned, this new data is yours to keep and utilize however you want. We advise uploading this data to a protected document managment system such as our own STR8VIEW® application, but if you already use an incumbent document management system we can easily upload this new data to it too. If you would prefer to upload your data to a physical server, you can elect to have your data saved on a secure hard drive.
Jefferson City Document Storage Solutions Built For The Future
Recent events have not only changed our everyday lives, they've also affected how we do business and the environment in Jefferson City, MO in which we work. Many firms who began to grow their work from home choices during the COVID-19 pandemic are now deciding to make them permanent, or at least transitioning to a "hybrid" model where staff will only be at the office for part of the week. With less workers in the building, firms are also reimagining how much square footage they need: why pay extra rent for a sprawling office when most of the time there will not be that many people on site? Jefferson City jobseekers, as well, are expecting comprehensive work-from-home policies when looking for a new job in Jefferson City, MO, and as such demand that crucial data required for specific tasks be made available at any time and on any platform.
Below are some of the essential reasons document storage solutions in Jefferson City, MO, are beneficial for public and private organizations:
- Digital Storage: Document Storage Solutions allow organizations to store documents in digital formats, obliterating the need for physical paperwork. This savesae physical space, reduce clutter, and enhance accessibility.
- Organization & Indexing: These solutions often provide tools for methodically organizing documents. This may include folder structures, categorization, and indexing to make it easier to search and find specific documents.
- Security: Security is a critical aspect of document storage solutions in Jefferson City, MO. These systems go above and beyond, incorporating features such as robust access controls, state-of-the-art encryption, and meticulous audit trails. These measures are in place to fortify the defense against unauthorized access, guaranteeing compliance with rigorous data protection regulations and ensuring the secure destruction of data when necessary.
- Collaboration: Many solutions encourage collaboration among team members. Multiple users can access and work on documents simultaneously, and version control features help track changes and revisions.
- Integration: When it comes to integration, document storage solutions smoothly integrate with various software and tools within an organization. This fine-tuning of workflows allows for smooth document sharing and collaboration across diverse platforms, all aligned with the intricacies of data migration.
- Information Search & Retrieval: Fast and efficient search functionalities are vital. Users should be able to quickly search for and retrieve documents based on keywords, metadata, or other criteria.
- Scalability: A good document storage solution should be able to scale endlessly for accommodating the growing volume of documents within an organization. This is particularly important for businesses that experience expansion or increased document creation over time.
- Compliance: For businesses in regulated industries, compliance with industry standards and regulations is absolutely essential. Document Storage Solutions often include features to help organizations meet compliance requirements and standards.
- Backup & Recovery: Regular backups and a robust recovery system are crucial for businesses. Document Storage Solutions often include features for automated backups and recovery options.
Jefferson City, MO, Document Storage Solutions
There are a number of services HITS offers government agencies and other institutions and businesses in Jefferson City, MO, in need of data risk management solutions. See below for our core competenicies and what helps make HITS' services stand out:
- Document Scanning/Imaging
- Document Conversion
- Data Migration
- Document Destruction
- Document Storage Removal
- Microfiche Conversion
- 24/7 Robust Security
- 8-Step Audit Trail Production Process
- Document Storage Removal Solutions
- HITS Kits Secure Shipping Platform
- Proven Cutting-Edge Software
- Industry Leader
- Highly Trained Diverse Staff
- 24 Years Industry Experience
- Search and Find Application
- Project Cost Containment
HITS' document storage solutions are the ideal method for your Jefferson City business to not only secure and digitize your critical documents, but also provide multi-platform access. STR8VIEW® is completely cloud-based and has an intuitive interface, easy-to-use search engine, and robust data security. Our Paperless To Go product is crafted to allow your employees to work anywhere with no loss in document accessibility or quality. When you work with HITS for your document storage solutions, you can be confident that your sensitive data will be accessible from any device, both now and into the future.
Contact A Proven Partner For Document Storage Solutions In Jefferson City, MO | HITS
Regardless of the size of your office, HITS has the best product to fulfill your Jefferson City, MO document storage needs. Major international corporations, medical providers, and government agencies use HITS' innovative services to digitize documents, facilitate data accessibility, and improve the security of their proprietary information. Our solutions are made to be secure and intuitive, are scalable for any application, and are designed to save your Jefferson City business liability, time, and money.
We also help with the following services:
- Information Management
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
Join the growing number of Jefferson City, MO businesses who are choosing HITS to provide industry-leading document storage solutions built for security and for the future. Call us now at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to find out HITS can help reimagine your document management.