Document Storage Solutions Los Angeles, CA
Document Storage Solutions in Los Angeles, CA. Companies large and small all over Los Angeles are increasingly coming to the realization that the usual way of storing documents is unsafe, inefficient, and most importanly unprofitable. Having large quantities of old paperwork in storage or jammed into spare rooms is an easy way to have critical documents fall through the cracks and not have it ready when it's needed. With recent advances in technology, a growing number of employees and clients in Los Angeles require access to data from anywhere and at any time, and stowing your documents in a box obviously hinders access. What's more, paper documents are in danger of damage from decay over time, fire, or flooding, and once that damage occurs there is no bringing it back. Finally, having to store documents either at an off-site facility or at your main location takes up valuable storage space, and if overflow storage is necessary, rent and storage fees can quickly pile up.
An increasing amount of firms across Los Angeles, CA are searching for efficient, affordable document storage solutions, and HITS has the perfect solution for any size firm: DocuMiner®. Used by Fortune 500 companies and small businesses alike, DocuMiner® gives you the power to sort through thousands of files and mark what you need to retain and what you don't need anymore. HITS takes care of all the work, giving your firm the chance to focus on your main work and allow the Los Angeles, CA data management experts tackle your document storage needs. This includes HIPAA regulations.
Contact the Los Angeles, CA, Industry Leader In Document Storage Solutions
Get in touch with HITS today by contacting them online or dialing 314-837-4000 and find out more about how DocuMiner® is the ultimate document storage solution for your Los Angeles business or agency. With personal customer service, a commitment to security, and best-in-class technology, HITS is your source for Los Angeles document storage solutions ranging from warehouseing to secure destruction.
How DocuMiner® Works
DocuMiner® from HITS is the efficient, secure, and safe way to reimagine your document storage strategy and future-proof your sensitive files. Our process reduces liability, safeguards document quality, and frees up space and money that your business or governmental department can utilize to focus on what's really important.
The veteran team at HITS will comb through your paperwork using our industry-leading, in-house DocuMiner® application. This data is read in real time and is made available for you to monitor throughtout the process. Once DocuMiner® is finished combing through your files, it divides them into two groups: one to keep, and one to get rid of. Logically, since there may be some files that our system believes are surplus to requirements but that you know are necessary documents, you will have the ability to sign off on on what is kept and what gets shredded. Your privacy is another concern.
After you have finalized the manifest, HITS then begins the process of digitizing the documents you want to save and securely shredding those that you have marked as not needed. We use extra-secure, multi-process shredding processes that guarantee total document security. Our scanning system can convert your data into any file format, such as .PDF, .JPG, .PNG, and more. Once scanned, this new data is your property and able to be used however you want. We recommend uploading this data to a secure document managment system such as our own STR8VIEW® application, but if you already have an incumbent document management application we can easily upload this new data to it as well. If you would rather use a hardware-based system for your data, you can elect to have your data transferred to a secure hard drive.
Los Angeles Document Storage Solutions Built For Tomorrow
Recent events have not only altered our daily lives, they've also affected how we do business and the environment in Los Angeles, CA that we work. Many firms who started to grow their work from home capabilities during the COVID-19 pandemic are now choosing to make them permanent, or at least moving to a "hybrid" modality where staffers will only come to the office for part of the week. With fewer bodies in the building, businesses are also reimagining how much square footage they need: why pay extra rent for a sprawling office when on an average day there will not be that many people in the office? Los Angeles workers, as well, are expecting comprehensive work-from-home options when looking for a new job in Los Angeles, CA, and as such demand that critical data necessary for specific tasks be made accessible at any time and on any platform.
Below are a few of the essential reasons document storage solutions in Los Angeles, CA, are beneficial for organizations:
- Digital Storage: Document Storage Solutions allow organizations to store documents in digital formats, eliminating the need for physical paperwork. This savesae physical space, reduce clutter, and enhance accessibility.
- Organization & Indexing: These solutions often provide tools for methodically organizing documents. This may include folder structures, categorization, and indexing to make it easier to search for and retrieve specific documents.
- Security: Security is a critical aspect of document storage solutions in Los Angeles, CA. These systems go above and beyond, incorporating features such as impenetrable access controls, state-of-the-art encryption, and meticulous audit trails. These measures are in place to fortify the defense against unauthorized access, guaranteeing compliance with rigorous data protection regulations and ensuring the secure destruction of data when necessary.
- Collaboration: Many solutions encourage collaboration among team members. Multiple users can access and work on documents simultaneously, and version control features help track changes and revisions.
- Integration: When it comes to integration, document storage solutions effortlessly integrate with various software and tools within an organization. This fine-tuning of workflows allows for harmonious document sharing and collaboration across diverse platforms, all coordinated with the intricacies of data migration.
- Information Search & Retrieval: Efficient search functionalities are vital. Users should be allowed to quickly search for and retrieve documents based on keywords, metadata, or other criteria.
- Scalability: A good document storage solution should be scalable to infinity to accommodate the growing volume of documents within an organization. This is particularly important for businesses that experience expansion or increased document creation over time.
- Compliance: For businesses in regulated industries, compliance with industry standards and regulations is absolutely essential. Document Storage Solutions often include features to help organizations meet compliance requirements and standards.
- Backup & Recovery: Regular backups and a robust recovery system are indispensable for companies. Document Storage Solutions often include features for automated backups and recovery options.
Los Angeles, CA, Document Storage Solutions
There are a variety of services HITS offers government agencies and other institutions and businesses in Los Angeles, CA, searching for data risk management solutions. See below for our core competenicies and what makes HITS' services stand out:
- Document Scanning/Imaging
- Document Conversion
- Data Migration
- Document Destruction
- Document Storage Removal
- Microfiche Conversion
- 24/7 Robust Security
- 8-Step Audit Trail Production Process
- Document Storage Removal Solutions
- HITS Kits Secure Shipping Platform
- Proven Cutting-Edge Software
- Industry Leader
- Highly Trained Diverse Staff
- 24 Years Industry Experience
- Search and Find Application
- Project Cost Containment
HITS' document storage solutions are the ideal way for your Los Angeles business to not only secure and digitize your critical documents, but also provide multi-platform access. STR8VIEW® is entirely cloud-based and has an intuitive interface, easy-to-use search engine, and complete data security. Our Paperless To Go service is crafted to allow your employees to work anywhere with no loss in document accessibility or quality. When you choose HITS for your document storage requirements, you can rest assured that your sensitive data will be accessible from any browser, both today and tomorrow.
Contact A Proven Partner For Document Storage Solutions In Los Angeles, CA | HITS
No matter the scope of your organization or business, HITS has the ideal product to tackle your Los Angeles, CA document storage needs. Government agencies, major international corporations, and medical providers rely on HITS' class-leading services to digitize documents, bolster data accessibility, and improve the security of their proprietary information. Our solutions are built secure and intuitive, are scalable for any application, and are programmed to save your Los Angeles business liability, time, and money.
We also help with the following services:
- Information Management
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
Join the many Los Angeles, CA businesses who work with HITS to provide industry-leading document storage solutions made for security and for the future. Call us now at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to see how HITS can help reimagine your document management.