Document Storage Solutions New York City, NY
Document Storage Solutions in New York City, NY. Companies big and small all over New York City are increasingly coming to the realization that the usual way of storing documents is unsafe, inefficient, and most importanly unprofitable. Having substantial numbers of old files and forms in storage or stuffed into spare rooms is an easy way to lose track of crucial information and not have it ready when you need it the most. With advancements in technology and changes in attitudes, a growing number of employees and clients in New York City require access to data from any platform and any location, and keeping your documents in storage clearly hinders access. Even worse, paper documents are susceptible to damage from decay over time, fire, or flooding, and once that information is damaged you cannot get it back. Lastly, storing old documents whether at an off-site facility or at your main location occupies valuable storage space, and if overflow facilities are needed, rent and storage fees can quickly snowball.
More and more firms across New York City, NY are searching for efficient, affordable document storage solutions, and HITS has the perfect solution for any size firm: DocuMiner®. Trusted by Fortune 500 companies and small businesses alike, DocuMiner® gives you the power to sift through thousands of files and identify what you need to keep and what you don't need anymore. HITS does all the work, allowing your business to focus on your main work and allow the New York City, NY data management professionals take care of your document storage requirements. This includes HIPAA regulations.
Contact the New York City, NY, Industry Leader In Document Storage Solutions
Talk to HITS today by contacting them online or calling 314-837-4000 and find out more about how DocuMiner® is the premier document storage solution for your New York City business or agency. With personal customer service, a commitment to security, and first-class technology, HITS is your source for New York City document storage solutions ranging from secure destruction to document scanning.
How DocuMiner® Operates
DocuMiner® from HITS is the efficient, secure, and safe way to rethink your document storage strategy and future-proof your critical files. Our process reduces liability, improves document quality, and makes available space and money that your business or governmental department can use to focus on other, more mission-critical tasks.
The seasoned staff at HITS will sort through your documents using our industry-leading, in-house DocuMiner® system. This data is read in real time and is made accessible for you to track throughtout the process. Once DocuMiner® is finished sifting through your documents, it sorts them into two groups: one that you'll keep, and one you want to get rid of. Naturally, since there may be some paperwork that our system considers to be not required but that you know are critical documents, you will have the final say on what is saved and what goes to the shredder. Your company's privacy is an additional concern.
After you have finalized the manifest, HITS then begins the process of digitizing the documents you want to save and securely shredding those that you no longer need. We use extra-secure, multi-phase shredding processes that guarantee utter document security. Our scanning process can convert your documents into any file format, such as .PDF, .JPG, .PNG, and more. Once scanned, this new data is yours to keep and utilize however you see fit. We advise uploading this data to a protected document managment system such as our own STR8VIEW® system, but if you already use a trusted document management platform we can easily send this new data to it too. If you would prefer to upload your data to a physical server, you can elect to have your data transferred to a secure hard drive.
New York City Document Storage Solutions Built For Tomorrow
Recent events have not only altered our everyday lives, they've also affected how we do business and the way in New York City, NY in which we work. Many businesses who started to grow their work from home options during the COVID-19 pandemic are now choosing to make them permanent, or at least moving to a "hybrid" system where staff will only be in the office for half of the week, if not less. With less bodies in the facility, firms are also re-thinking how much space they need: why pay exorbitant rent for a sprawling office when most days there will not be that many people using it? New York City workers, as well, are expecting comprehensive work-from-home options when searching for a new job in New York City, NY, and as such demand that proprietary data necessary for certain tasks be made accessible from any device when they need it.
Below are some of the essential reasons document storage solutions in New York City, NY, are beneficial for public and private organizations:
- Digital Storage: Document Storage Solutions allow organizations to store documents in digital formats, eradicating the need for physical paperwork. This savesae physical space, reduce clutter, and enhance accessibility.
- Organization & Indexing: These solutions often provide tools for systematically organizing documents. This may include folder structures, categorization, and indexing to make it easier to search for and find specific documents.
- Security: Security is a essential aspect of document storage solutions in New York City, NY. These systems go above and beyond, incorporating features such as impenetrable access controls, state-of-the-art encryption, and meticulous audit trails. These measures are in place to fortify the defense against unauthorized access, guaranteeing compliance with strict data protection regulations and ensuring the secure destruction of data when necessary.
- Collaboration: Many solutions facilitate collaboration among team members. Multiple users can access and work on documents simultaneously, and version control features help track changes and revisions.
- Integration: When it comes to integration, document storage solutions effortlessly mesh with various software and tools within an organization. This enhancement of workflows allows for harmonious document sharing and collaboration across diverse platforms, all harmonized with the intricacies of data migration.
- Information Search & Retrieval: Fast and efficient search functionalities are crucial. Users should be able to quickly search for and retrieve documents based on keywords, metadata, or other criteria.
- Scalability: A good document storage solution should be able to scale endlessly for accommodating the growing volume of documents within an organization. This is particularly important for businesses that experience expansion or increased document creation over time.
- Compliance: For businesses in regulated industries, compliance with industry standards and regulations is absolutely essential. Document Storage Solutions often include features to help organizations meet compliance requirements and standards.
- Backup & Recovery: As a robust recovery system, regular backups are indispensable for organizations. Document Storage Solutions often include features for automated backups and recovery options.
New York City, NY, Document Storage Solutions
There are a variety of services HITS offers government agencies and other institutions and businesses in New York City, NY, in need of data risk management solutions. See below for our core competenicies and what makes HITS' services stand out:
- Document Scanning/Imaging
- Document Conversion
- Data Migration
- Document Destruction
- Document Storage Removal
- Microfiche Conversion
- 24/7 Robust Security
- 8-Step Audit Trail Production Process
- Document Storage Removal Solutions
- HITS Kits Secure Shipping Platform
- Proven Cutting-Edge Software
- Industry Leader
- Highly Trained Diverse Staff
- 24 Years Industry Experience
- Search and Find Application
- Project Cost Containment
HITS' document storage solutions are the perfect way for your New York City business to not only digitize and secure your crucial documents, but also provide multi-platform access. STR8VIEW® is entirely cloud-based and has an intuitive interface, robust search engine, and best-in-class data security. Our Paperless To Go service is crafted to allow your employees to work anywhere with no loss in document accessibility or quality. When you partner with HITS for your document storage needs, you can be sure that your crucial data will be accessible from any platform, both today and tomorrow.
Contact A Proven Partner For Document Storage Solutions In New York City, NY | HITS
Regardless of the scope of your business or organization, HITS has the best product to tackle your New York City, NY document storage needs. Major international corporations, medical providers, and government agencies rely on HITS' cutting-edge services to digitize documents, facilitate data accessibility, and strengthen the security of their proprietary information. Our solutions are built secure and intuitive, can be made to fit any application, and are designed to save your New York City business liability, time, and money.
We also help with the following services:
- Information Management
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
Join the growing number of New York City, NY businesses who are choosing HITS to provide industry-leading document storage solutions built for security and for the future. Call us now at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to find out HITS can help reimagine your document management.