Document Storage Solutions Fairfax, VA
Document Storage Solutions in Fairfax, VA. Companies of all sizes all over Fairfax are increasingly coming to the realization that the traditional way of storing documents is unsafe, inefficient, and most importanly unprofitable. Having large amounts of old forms and files in storage or jammed into spare rooms is a surefire way to lose track of crucial information and not have it ready when it's needed. With rapid changes in how we work, more and more clients and employees in Fairfax require access to data from anywhere and at any time, and stowing your documents stashed away in a file cabinet obviously hinders access. Even worse, paper documents are liable to damage from floods decay over time, or fire damage, and once that information is damaged you cannot get it back. Finally, storing old documents either on-site or at an additional facility takes up valuable storage space, and if additional facilities are required, rent and storage fees can quickly add up.
A growing number of businesses and agencies across Fairfax, VA are looking for affordable, efficient document storage solutions, and HITS has the perfect solution for any size firm: DocuMiner®. Trusted by Fortune 500 companies and small businesses alike, DocuMiner® gives you the power to sift through thousands of papers and identify what you want to keep and what you can get rid of. HITS takes care of all the work, giving your firm the chance to focus on your main work and let the Fairfax, VA data management specialists tackle your document storage needs. This may include HIPAA regulations.
Contact the Fairfax, VA, Industry Leader In Document Storage Solutions
Talk to HITS now by contacting them online or dialing 314-837-4000 and learn more about how DocuMiner® is the premier document storage solution for your Fairfax business or agency. With friendly customer service, a commitment to security, and best-in-class technology, HITS is your source for Fairfax document storage solutions from secure destruction to document scanning.
How DocuMiner® Operates
DocuMiner® from HITS is the secure, safe, and most importantly efficient way to reimagine your document storage strategy and future-proof your important files. Our process reduces liability, protects document quality, and makes available space and money that your firm or department can utilize to focus on other, more mission-critical tasks.
The veteran team at HITS will comb through your documents using our industry-leading, in-house DocuMiner® system. This data is analyzed in real time and is made accessible for you to track throughtout the process. Once our application is finished combing through your files, it sorts them into two groups: one to keep, and one to shred. Naturally, since there may be some documents that our system believes are surplus to requirements but that you believe to be necessary materials, you will have the last word on what gets scanned and what gets shredded. Your company's privacy is another concern.
After you have signed off on your final manifest, HITS then gets to work digitizing the documents you want to save and securely shredding those that you do not need anymore. We use ultra-secure, multi-phase shredding techniques that ensure total document security. Our scanning process can convert your data into any file format, such as .PNG, .PDF, .JPG, and more. Once scanned, this new data is your property and able to be used however you want. We recommend uploading this data to a cloud-based document managment system such as our own STR8VIEW® application, but if you already have an incumbent document management system we can easily upload this new data to it too. If you would rather use a hardware-based system for your data, you can choose to have your data saved on a secure hard drive.
Fairfax Document Storage Solutions Built For The Future
Recent events have not only changed our daily lives, they've also changed how we work and the spaces in Fairfax, VA that we work. Many companies who started to grow their work from home options during the COVID-19 pandemic are now choosing to make them permanent, or at least moving to a "hybrid" modality where employees will only come to the office for part of the week. With fewer workers in the facility, businesses are also reconsidering how much room they need: why pay extra rent for a vast office when on an average day there will not be that many people in the office? Fairfax employees, as well, are expecting robust work-from-home policies when searching for a new job in Fairfax, VA, and as such demand that crucial data needed for certain tasks be made available at any time and on any platform.
Below are a few of the critical reasons document storage solutions in Fairfax, VA, are beneficial for organizations:
- Digital Storage: Document Storage Solutions allow organizations to store documents in digital formats, eliminating the need for physical paperwork. This can save physical space, reduce clutter, and enhance accessibility.
- Organization & Indexing: These solutions often provide tools for methodically organizing documents. This may include folder structures, categorization, and indexing to make it easier to search and find specific documents.
- Security: Security is a essential aspect of document storage solutions in Fairfax, VA. These systems go above and beyond, incorporating features such as impenetrable access controls, state-of-the-art encryption, and meticulous audit trails. These measures are in place to fortify the defense against unauthorized access, guaranteeing compliance with rigorous data protection regulations and ensuring the secure destruction of data when necessary.
- Collaboration: Many solutions encourage collaboration among team members. Multiple users can access and work on documents simultaneously, and version control features help track changes and revisions.
- Integration: When it comes to integration, document storage solutions smoothly integrate with various software and tools within an organization. This fine-tuning of workflows allows for smooth document sharing and collaboration across diverse platforms, all aligned with the intricacies of data migration.
- Information Search & Retrieval: Fast and efficient search functionalities are vital. Users should be able to quickly search for and retrieve documents based on keywords, metadata, or other criteria.
- Scalability: A good document storage solution should be scalable to infinity for accommodating the growing volume of documents within an organization. This is particularly important for businesses that experience expansion or increased document creation over time.
- Compliance: For businesses in regulated industries, compliance with industry standards and regulations is imperative. Document Storage Solutions often include features to help organizations meet compliance requirements and standards.
- Backup & Recovery: Regular backups and a robust recovery system are vital to organizations. Document Storage Solutions often include features for automated backups and recovery options.
Fairfax, VA, Document Storage Solutions
There are a number of services HITS offers government agencies and other institutions in Fairfax, VA, in need of data risk management solutions. See below for our core competenicies and what makes our services stand out:
- Document Scanning/Imaging
- Document Conversion
- Data Migration
- Document Destruction
- Document Storage Removal
- Microfiche Conversion
- 24/7 Robust Security
- 8-Step Audit Trail Production Process
- Document Storage Removal Solutions
- HITS Kits Secure Shipping Platform
- Proven Cutting-Edge Software
- Industry Leader
- Highly Trained Diverse Staff
- 24 Years Industry Experience
- Search and Find Application
- Project Cost Containment
HITS' document storage solutions are the ideal way for your Fairfax business to not only digitize and secure your crucial documents, but also enable multi-platform access. STR8VIEW® is entirely cloud-based and has an intuitive interface, innovative search engine, and robust data security. Our Paperless To Go service is made to allow your employees to work anywhere with no loss in document accessibility or quality. When you work with HITS for your document storage needs, you can rest assured that your sensitive data will be accessible from any platform, both today and tomorrow.
Contact A Proven Partner For Document Storage Solutions In Fairfax, VA | HITS
No matter the size of your organization or business, HITS has the ideal product to meet your Fairfax, VA document storage needs. Major international corporations, medical providers, and government agencies use HITS' cutting-edge services to digitize documents, facilitate data accessibility, and improve the security of their sensitive information. Our solutions are built secure and intuitive, can be made to fit any application, and are designed to save your Fairfax business time, money, and liability.
We also help with the following services:
Join the growing number of Fairfax, VA businesses who work with HITS to provide industry-leading document storage solutions built for security and for the future. Call us now at 314-837-4000 or talk to us online to see how HITS can help reimagine your document management.