Document Storage Solutions St. Peters, MO
Document Storage Solutions in St. Peters, MO. Organizations big and small all over St. Peters are increasingly coming to the realization that the usual way of storing documents is unprofitable, unsafe, and inefficient. Having substantial numbers of old files and forms in warehouses or jammed into closets is an easy way to have this crucial information fall through the cracks and not have it available when called upon. With recent advances in technology, more and more clients and employees in St. Peters demand access to data from anywhere and at any time, and keeping your documents in storage clearly hinders access. Even worse, paper documents are susceptible to damage from fire, flooding, or the ravages of time, and once that information is damaged there is no bringing it back. Lastly, having to store documents either on-site or at an additional facility takes up precious storage space, and if overflow storage is necessary, rent and storage charges can quickly snowball.
More and more businesses and agencies across St. Peters, MO are searching for efficient, affordable document storage solutions, and HITS has the perfect answer for any size firm: DocuMiner®. Used by small businesses and Fortune 500 companies both, DocuMiner® gives you the ability to sift through thousands of pages and identify what you want to hold on to and what you no longer require. HITS takes care of all the work, allowing your business to focus on your core competencies and let the St. Peters, MO data management professionals take care of your document storage needs. This includes HIPAA regulations.
Contact the St. Peters, MO, Industry Leader In Document Storage Solutions
Get in touch with HITS today by contacting them online or calling 314-837-4000 and learn more about how DocuMiner® is the premier document storage solution for your St. Peters business or agency. With friendly customer service, a commitment to security, and first-class technology, HITS is your source for St. Peters document storage solutions ranging from secure destruction to document scanning.
How DocuMiner® Operates
DocuMiner® from HITS is the safe, efficient, and secure way to rethink your document storage strategy and future-proof your important files. Our process reduces liability, protects document quality, and makes available space and money that your business or governmental department can utilize to focus on more important matters.
The veteran team at HITS will comb through your documents using our cutting-edge, proprietary DocuMiner® application. This data is read as it is processed and is made available for you to track throughtout the process. Once our application is finished combing through your documents, it sorts them into two piles: one to keep, and one you want to get rid of. Naturally, since there may be some documents that our system believes are surplus to requirements but that you believe to be important documents, you will have the last word on what is kept and what goes to the shredder. Your company's privacy is another concern.
After you have signed off on your final manifest, HITS then starts work on digitizing the documents you want to save and securely shredding those that you do not need anymore. We use extra-secure, multi-phase shredding techniques that ensure complete document security. Our scanning system can convert your documents into any file format, such as .PDF, .JPG, .PNG, and more. Once scanned, this new data is yours to keep and utilize any way you want. We recommend uploading this data to a protected document managment system such as our own STR8VIEW® system, but if you already use a trusted document management platform we can easily upload this new data to it as well. If you would rather use a hardware-based system for your data, you can elect to have your data saved on an encrypted hard disk.
St. Peters Document Storage Solutions Built For Tomorrow
Recent events have not only changed our daily lives, they've also changed how we do business and the way in St. Peters, MO that we work. Many firms who started to grow their work from home capabilities during the COVID-19 pandemic are now electing to make them permanent, or at least transitioning to a "hybrid" model where staff will only be at the office for half of the week, if not less. With fewer people in the facility, businesses are also re-thinking how much space they need: why pay exorbitant rent for a massive office when most days there will not be that many people using it? St. Peters employees, as well, are wanting comprehensive work-from-home options when searching for a new job in St. Peters, MO, and as such demand that critical data needed for certain tasks be made available from any device when they need it.
Below are a few of the essential reasons document storage solutions in St. Peters, MO, are beneficial for organizations:
- Digital Storage: Document Storage Solutions allow organizations to store documents in digital formats, obliterating the need for physical paperwork. This can save physical space, reduce clutter, and enhance accessibility.
- Organization & Indexing: These solutions often provide tools for methodically organizing documents. This may include folder structures, categorization, and indexing to make it easier to search for and find specific documents.
- Security: Security is a essential aspect of document storage solutions in St. Peters, MO. These systems go above and beyond, incorporating features such as impenetrable access controls, state-of-the-art encryption, and meticulous audit trails. These measures are in place to fortify the defense against unauthorized access, guaranteeing compliance with rigorous data protection regulations and ensuring the secure destruction of data when necessary.
- Collaboration: Many solutions encourage collaboration among team members. Multiple users can access and work on documents simultaneously, and version control features help track changes and revisions.
- Integration: When it comes to integration, document storage solutions smoothly blend with various software and tools within an organization. This optimization of workflows allows for efficient document sharing and collaboration across diverse platforms, all coordinated with the intricacies of data migration.
- Information Search & Retrieval: Fast and efficient search functionalities are vital. Users should be able to quickly search for and retrieve documents based on keywords, metadata, or other criteria.
- Scalability: A good document storage solution should be infinitely scalable for accommodating the growing volume of documents within an organization. This is particularly important for businesses that experience expansion or increased document creation over time.
- Compliance: For businesses in regulated industries, compliance with industry standards and regulations is absolutely essential. Document Storage Solutions often include features to help organizations meet compliance requirements and standards.
- Backup & Recovery: Regular backups and a robust recovery system are vital for businesses. Document Storage Solutions often include features for automated backups and recovery options.
St. Peters, MO, Document Storage Solutions
There are a number of services HITS offers government agencies and other institutions and businesses in St. Peters, MO, needing data risk management solutions. See below for our core competenicies and what makes HITS' services stand out:
- Document Scanning/Imaging
- Document Conversion
- Data Migration
- Document Destruction
- Document Storage Removal
- Microfiche Conversion
- 24/7 Robust Security
- 8-Step Audit Trail Production Process
- Document Storage Removal Solutions
- HITS Kits Secure Shipping Platform
- Proven Cutting-Edge Software
- Industry Leader
- Highly Trained Diverse Staff
- 24 Years Industry Experience
- Search and Find Application
- Project Cost Containment
HITS' document storage solutions are the perfect method for your St. Peters business to not only digitize and secure your critical documents, but also provide multi-platform access. STR8VIEW® is completely cloud-based and has an intuitive interface, innovative search engine, and robust data security. Our Paperless To Go service is designed to allow your employees to work anywhere with no loss in document quality or accessibility. When you work with HITS for your document storage requirements, you can be confident that your crucial data will be accessible from any device, both now and into the future.
Contact A Proven Partner For Document Storage Solutions In St. Peters, MO | HITS
Regardless of the scope of your organization or business, HITS has the ideal product to meet your St. Peters, MO document storage needs. Major international corporations, medical providers, and government agencies utilize HITS' innovative services to digitize documents, bolster data accessibility, and improve the security of their sensitive information. Our solutions are made to be secure and intuitive, are scalable for any application, and are made to save your St. Peters business liability, time, and money.
We also provide the following services:
- Information Management
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
Join the many St. Peters, MO businesses who work with HITS to provide cutting-edge document storage solutions built for security and for the future. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to find out HITS can help reimagine your document management.