Document Storage Solutions Arlington, VA
Document Storage Solutions in Arlington, VA. Firms big and small all over Arlington are increasingly coming to the realization that the usual way of storing documents is inefficient, unprofitable, and most of all unsafe. Having large amounts of old files and forms in warehouses or stuffed into spare rooms is an easy way to lose track of crucial information and not have it ready when it's needed. With recent advances in technology, a growing number of employees and clients in Arlington require access to data from any platform and any location, and keeping your documents in storage clearly hinders access. What's more, paper documents are liable to damage from decay over time, fire, or flooding, and once that data is gone you cannot get it back. Lastly, having to store documents whether at an off-site facility or at your main location takes up precious storage space, and if overflow storage is needed, rent and storage fees can quickly pile up.
More and more businesses and agencies across Arlington, VA are looking for efficient, affordable document storage solutions, and HITS has the perfect solution for any size business: DocuMiner®. Used by Fortune 500 companies and small businesses both, DocuMiner® gives you the ability to sort through thousands of papers and identify what you need to retain and what you can get rid of. HITS handles all the work, allowing your business to focus on more important tasks and let the Arlington, VA data management experts take care of your document storage requirements. This includes HIPAA regulations.
Contact the Arlington, VA, Industry Leader In Document Storage Solutions
Get in touch with HITS today by contacting them online or dialing 314-837-4000 and find out more about how DocuMiner® is the ideal document storage solution for your Arlington business or agency. With friendly customer service, a commitment to security, and first-class technology, HITS is your source for Arlington document storage solutions from warehouseing to secure destruction.
How DocuMiner® Operates
DocuMiner® from HITS is the efficient, secure, and safe way to rethink your document storage strategy and future-proof your sensitive files. Our process cuts liability, protects document quality, and frees up space and money that your business or governmental department can utilize to focus on more important matters.
The seasoned team at HITS will comb through your information using our cutting-edge, proprietary DocuMiner® system. This data is read in real time and is made available for you to monitor throughtout the process. Once DocuMiner® is finished sifting through your files, it divides them into two piles: one that you'll keep, and one to get rid of. Naturally, since there may be certain paperwork that our system thinks are not required but that you believe to be critical documents, you will have the ability to sign off on on what gets scanned and what goes to the shredder. Your privacy is another concern.
After you have approved a complete manifest, HITS then starts work on digitizing the documents you want to keep and securely destroying those that you have marked as not needed. We use extra-secure, multi-process shredding techniques that ensure total document security. Our scanning process can convert your data into any file format, such as .PNG, .PDF, .JPG, and more. Once scanned, this new data is yours to keep and utilize however you want. We advise uploading this data to a protected document managment system such as our own STR8VIEW® platform, but if you already have an established document management platform we can easily send this new data to it as well. If you would rather use a hardware-based system for your data, you can choose to have your data transferred to a secure hard disk.
Arlington Document Storage Solutions Built For The Future
Recent events have not only changed our daily lives, they've also affected how we work and the way in Arlington, VA that we work. Many firms who began to expand their work from home choices during the COVID-19 pandemic are now choosing to make them permanent, or at least transitioning to a "hybrid" model where employees will only come to the office for part of the week. With fewer workers in the facility, businesses are also re-thinking how much space they need: why pay more rent for a sprawling office when most days there will not be that many people in the office? Arlington employees, as well, are expecting comprehensive work-from-home programs when looking for a new job in Arlington, VA, and as such demand that proprietary data needed for specific tasks be made accessible from any device when they need it.
Below are a few of the critical reasons document storage solutions in Arlington, VA, are beneficial for organizations:
- Digital Storage: Document Storage Solutions allow organizations to store documents in digital formats, eliminating the need for physical paperwork. This savesae physical space, reduce clutter, and enhance accessibility.
- Organization & Indexing: These solutions often provide tools for systematically organizing documents. This may include folder structures, categorization, and indexing to make it easier to search for and find specific documents.
- Security: Security is a pivotal aspect of document storage solutions in Arlington, VA. These systems go above and beyond, incorporating features such as impenetrable access controls, state-of-the-art encryption, and meticulous audit trails. These measures are in place to fortify the defense against unauthorized access, guaranteeing compliance with rigorous data protection regulations and ensuring the secure destruction of data when necessary.
- Collaboration: Many solutions foster collaboration among team members. Multiple users can access and work on documents simultaneously, and version control features help track changes and revisions.
- Integration: When it comes to integration, document storage solutions smoothly blend with various software and tools within an organization. This fine-tuning of workflows allows for efficient document sharing and collaboration across diverse platforms, all aligned with the intricacies of data migration.
- Information Search & Retrieval: Efficient search functionalities are crucial. Users should be allowed to quickly search for and retrieve documents based on keywords, metadata, or other criteria.
- Scalability: A good document storage solution should be able to scale endlessly for accommodating the growing volume of documents within an organization. This is particularly important for businesses that experience expansion or increased document creation over time.
- Compliance: For businesses in regulated industries, compliance with industry standards and regulations is imperative. Document Storage Solutions often include features to help organizations meet compliance requirements and standards.
- Backup & Recovery: Regular backups and a robust recovery system are crucial for organizations. Document Storage Solutions often include features for automated backups and recovery options.
Arlington, VA, Document Storage Solutions
There are a variety of capabilities HITS offers government agencies and other institutions in Arlington, VA, needing data risk management solutions. See below for our core competenicies and what helps make HITS' services stand out:
- Document Scanning/Imaging
- Document Conversion
- Data Migration
- Document Destruction
- Document Storage Removal
- Microfiche Conversion
- 24/7 Robust Security
- 8-Step Audit Trail Production Process
- Document Storage Removal Solutions
- HITS Kits Secure Shipping Platform
- Proven Cutting-Edge Software
- Industry Leader
- Highly Trained Diverse Staff
- 24 Years Industry Experience
- Search and Find Application
- Project Cost Containment
HITS' document storage solutions are the ideal way for your Arlington business to not only digitize and secure your critical documents, but also offer multi-platform access. STR8VIEW® is completely cloud-based and has an intuitive interface, robust search engine, and complete data security. Our Paperless To Go product is designed to allow your staff to work anywhere with no loss in document accessibility or quality. When you work with HITS for your document storage needs, you can be sure that your important data will be accessible from any browser, both today and tomorrow.
Contact A Proven Partner For Document Storage Solutions In Arlington, VA | HITS
Regardless of the size of your organization or business, HITS has the perfect product to meet your Arlington, VA document storage needs. Government agencies, major international corporations, and medical providers utilize HITS' cutting-edge services to digitize documents, bolster data accessibility, and improve the security of their sensitive information. Our solutions are built secure and intuitive, can be made to fit any application, and are made to save your Arlington business money, liability, and time.
We also help with the following services:
- Information Management
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
Join the many Arlington, VA businesses who work with HITS to provide cutting-edge document storage solutions made for security and for the future. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to see how HITS can help reimagine your document management.