Document Storage Solutions Falls Church, VA
Document Storage Solutions in Falls Church, VA. Firms of all sizes all over Falls Church are increasingly coming to the realization that the old way of storing documents is unsafe, inefficient, and most importanly unprofitable. Having large numbers of old paperwork in warehouses or jammed into spare rooms is a surefire way to lose track of crucial information and not have it ready when it's needed. With recent advances in technology, a growing number of employees and clients in Falls Church demand access to data from anywhere and at any time, and keeping your documents stashed away in a file cabinet clearly prevents that access. Even worse, paper documents are liable to damage from decay over time, fire, or flooding, and once that data is gone you cannot get it back. Lastly, storing old documents either at an off-site facility or at your main location takes up precious storage space, and if additional storage is required, rent and storage costs can quickly add up.
More and more businesses and agencies across Falls Church, VA are searching for affordable, efficient document storage solutions, and HITS has the perfect solution for any size company: DocuMiner®. Used by Fortune 500 companies and small businesses alike, DocuMiner® gives you the power to sort through thousands of papers and identify what you need to keep and what you don't need anymore. HITS handles all the work, giving your firm the chance to focus on your main work and let the Falls Church, VA data management specialists simplify your document storage requirements. This may include HIPAA regulations.
Contact the Falls Church, VA, Industry Leader In Document Storage Solutions
Get in touch with HITS today by contacting them online or calling 314-837-4000 and find out more about how DocuMiner® is the premier document storage solution for your Falls Church business or agency. With reliable customer service, a commitment to security, and cutting-edge technology, HITS is your source for Falls Church document storage solutions from secure destruction to document scanning.
How DocuMiner® Operates
DocuMiner® from HITS is the efficient, secure, and safe way to rethink your document storage strategy and future-proof your critical files. Our process cuts liability, improves document quality, and frees up space and money that your agency or business can utilize to focus on what's really important.
The experienced team at HITS will comb through your documents using our industry-leading, in-house DocuMiner® system. This data is analyzed in real time and is made accessible for you to track throughtout the process. Once our application is finished sorting through your files, it divides them into two categories: one to scan, and one you want to get rid of. Naturally, since there may be some documents that our system believes are surplus to requirements but that you know are critical documents, you will have the final say on what is kept and what gets shredded. Your privacy is an additional concern.
After you have approved a complete manifest, HITS then starts work on digitizing the documents you want to keep and securely shredding those that you have marked as not needed. We use extra-secure, multi-process shredding techniques that ensure complete document security. Our scanning process can convert your documents into any file format, such as .PDF, .JPG, .PNG, and more. Once scanned, this new data is your property and able to be used however you see fit. We recommend uploading this data to a protected document managment system such as our own STR8VIEW® application, but if you already use an incumbent document management system we can easily send this new data to it too. If you would prefer to upload your data to a physical server, you can choose to have your data saved on an encrypted hard disk.
Falls Church Document Storage Solutions Built For Tomorrow
The past few years have not only changed our daily lives, they've also affected how we do business and the way in Falls Church, VA that we work. Many firms who began to expand their work from home options during the COVID-19 pandemic are now deciding to make them permanent, or at least moving to a "hybrid" modality where workers will only come to the office for a few days a week. With fewer people in the building, firms are also reconsidering how much space they need: why pay extra rent for a massive office when most of the time there will not be that many people using it? Falls Church jobseekers, as well, are wanting comprehensive work-from-home policies when searching for a new job in Falls Church, VA, and as such demand that critical data needed for certain tasks be made available at any time and on any platform.
Below are a few of the essential reasons document storage solutions in Falls Church, VA, are beneficial for organizations:
- Digital Storage: Document Storage Solutions allow organizations to store documents in digital formats, eradicating the need for physical paperwork. This can save physical space, reduce clutter, and enhance accessibility.
- Organization & Indexing: These solutions often provide tools for systematically organizing documents. This may include folder structures, categorization, and indexing to make it easier to search and find specific documents.
- Security: Security is a pivotal aspect of document storage solutions in Falls Church, VA. These systems go above and beyond, incorporating features such as impenetrable access controls, state-of-the-art encryption, and meticulous audit trails. These measures are in place to fortify the defense against unauthorized access, guaranteeing compliance with strict data protection regulations and ensuring the secure destruction of data when necessary.
- Collaboration: Many solutions facilitate collaboration among team members. Multiple users can access and work on documents simultaneously, and version control features help track changes and revisions.
- Integration: When it comes to integration, document storage solutions smoothly integrate with various software and tools within an organization. This fine-tuning of workflows allows for harmonious document sharing and collaboration across diverse platforms, all harmonized with the intricacies of data migration.
- Information Search & Retrieval: Efficient search functionalities are crucial. Users should be able to quickly search for and retrieve documents based on keywords, metadata, or other criteria.
- Scalability: A good document storage solution should be infinitely scalable to accommodate the growing volume of documents within an organization. This is particularly crucial for businesses that experience expansion or increased document creation over time.
- Compliance: For businesses in regulated industries, compliance with industry standards and regulations is imperative. Document Storage Solutions often include features to help organizations meet compliance requirements and standards.
- Backup & Recovery: Regular backups and a robust recovery system are indispensable for companies. Document Storage Solutions often include features for automated backups and recovery options.
Falls Church, VA, Document Storage Solutions
There are a variety of services HITS offers government agencies and other institutions and businesses in Falls Church, VA, needing data risk management solutions. See below for our core competenicies and what helps make HITS' services stand out:
- Document Scanning/Imaging
- Document Conversion
- Data Migration
- Document Destruction
- Document Storage Removal
- Microfiche Conversion
- 24/7 Robust Security
- 8-Step Audit Trail Production Process
- Document Storage Removal Solutions
- HITS Kits Secure Shipping Platform
- Proven Cutting-Edge Software
- Industry Leader
- Highly Trained Diverse Staff
- 24 Years Industry Experience
- Search and Find Application
- Project Cost Containment
HITS' document storage solutions are the ideal method for your Falls Church business to not only secure and digitize your critical documents, but also enable multi-platform access. STR8VIEW® is entirely cloud-based and has a user-friendly interface, innovative search engine, and best-in-class data security. Our Paperless To Go service is made to allow your employees to work anywhere with no loss in document accessibility or quality. When you partner with HITS for your document storage requirements, you can be confident that your sensitive data will be accessible from any device, both now and into the future.
Contact A Proven Partner For Document Storage Solutions In Falls Church, VA | HITS
Regardless of the scope of your organization or business, HITS has the perfect product to meet your Falls Church, VA document storage needs. Medical providers, government agencies, and major international corporations utilize HITS' class-leading services to digitize documents, bolster data accessibility, and strengthen the security of their sensitive information. Our solutions are made to be secure and intuitive, can be made to fit any application, and are designed to save your Falls Church business liability, time, and money.
We also provide the following services:
- Information Management
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
Join the growing number of Falls Church, VA businesses who partner with HITS to provide cutting-edge document storage solutions made for security and for the future. Call us now at 314-837-4000 or talk to us online to see how HITS can help reimagine your document management.