Document Storage Solutions Atlanta, GA
Document Storage Solutions in Atlanta, GA. Organizations big and small all over Atlanta are increasingly coming to the realization that the old way of storing documents is inefficient, unprofitable, and most of all unsafe. Having large amounts of old files and forms in storage or stuffed into spare rooms is an easy way to have this crucial information fall through the cracks and not have it ready when you need it the most. With recent advances in technology, a growing number of employees and clients in Atlanta demand access to data from anytime, anywhere, and from any platform, and having your documents in storage clearly prevents that access. What's more, paper documents are susceptible to damage from decay over time, fire, or flooding, and once that damage occurs there is no way to replicate it or bring it back. Lastly, storing old documents whether at an off-site facility or at your main location occupies precious storage space, and if overflow facilities are needed, rent and storage fees can quickly snowball.
More and more firms across Atlanta, GA are looking for efficient, affordable document storage solutions, and HITS has the perfect answer for any size company: DocuMiner®. Used by small businesses and Fortune 500 companies alike, DocuMiner® gives you the power to sift through thousands of files and identify what you want to hold on to and what you don't need anymore. HITS does all the work, giving your firm the chance to focus on your main work and allow the Atlanta, GA data management professionals take care of your document storage requirements. This includes HIPAA regulations.
Contact the Atlanta, GA, Industry Leader In Document Storage Solutions
Get in touch with HITS today by contacting them online or calling 314-837-4000 and find out more about how DocuMiner® is the ultimate document storage solution for your Atlanta business or agency. With reliable customer service, a commitment to security, and first-class technology, HITS is your source for Atlanta document storage solutions from document scanning to warehousing.
How DocuMiner® Operates
DocuMiner® from HITS is the safe, efficient, and secure way to rebuild your document storage strategy and future-proof your critical files. Our process reduces liability, protects document quality, and frees up space and money that your firm or department can use to focus on what's really important.
The veteran staff at HITS will comb through your information using our industry-leading, proprietary DocuMiner® system. This data is analyzed as it is processed and is made accessible for you to monitor throughtout the process. Once our application is finished sorting through your files, it classifies them into two categories: one to scan, and one you want to get rid of. Logically, since there may be some documents that our system thinks are not required but that you know are critical documents, you will have the ability to sign off on on what gets scanned and what goes to the shredder. Your company's privacy is another concern.
After you have signed off on your final manifest, HITS then begins the process of digitizing the documents you want to save and securely destroying those that you have marked as not needed. We use ultra-secure, multi-phase shredding techniques that ensure utter document security. Our scanning system can convert your information into any file format, such as .PDF, .JPG, .PNG, and more. Once scanned, this new data is yours to keep and utilize any way you want. We advise uploading this data to a secure document managment system such as our own STR8VIEW® system, but if you already have an established document management platform we can easily send this new data to it as well. If you do not want to use a cloud-based service for your data, you can choose to have your data transferred to an encrypted hard drive.
Atlanta Document Storage Solutions Built For The Future
The past few years have not only changed our everyday lives, they've also affected how we work and the way in Atlanta, GA in which we work. Many firms who began to expand their work from home options during the COVID-19 pandemic are now choosing to make them permanent, or at least moving to a "hybrid" model where staffers will only come to the office for half of the week, if not less. With fewer people in the building, firms are also reconsidering how much square footage they need: why pay extra rent for a sprawling office when most of the time there will not be that many people using it? Atlanta employees, as well, are expecting robust work-from-home options when searching for a new job in Atlanta, GA, and as such demand that proprietary data needed for specific tasks be made available at any time and on any platform.
Below are a few of the critical reasons document storage solutions in Atlanta, GA, are beneficial for public and private organizations:
- Digital Storage: Document Storage Solutions allow organizations to store documents in digital formats, eradicating the need for physical paperwork. This savesae physical space, reduce clutter, and enhance accessibility.
- Organization & Indexing: These solutions often provide tools for systematically organizing documents. This may include folder structures, categorization, and indexing to make it easier to search and retrieve specific documents.
- Security: Security is a critical aspect of document storage solutions in Atlanta, GA. These systems go above and beyond, incorporating features such as stringent access controls, state-of-the-art encryption, and meticulous audit trails. These measures are in place to fortify the defense against unauthorized access, guaranteeing compliance with stringent data protection regulations and ensuring the secure destruction of data when necessary.
- Collaboration: Many solutions facilitate collaboration among team members. Multiple users can access and work on documents simultaneously, and version control features help track changes and revisions.
- Integration: When it comes to integration, document storage solutions flawlessly blend with various software and tools within an organization. This optimization of workflows allows for efficient document sharing and collaboration across diverse platforms, all harmonized with the intricacies of data migration.
- Information Search & Retrieval: Fast and efficient search functionalities are paramount. Users should be able to quickly search for and retrieve documents based on keywords, metadata, or other criteria.
- Scalability: A good document storage solution should be infinitely scalable for accommodating the growing volume of documents within an organization. This is particularly crucial for businesses that experience expansion or increased document creation over time.
- Compliance: For businesses in regulated industries, compliance with industry standards and regulations is imperative. Document Storage Solutions often include features to help organizations meet compliance requirements and standards.
- Backup & Recovery: Regular backups and a robust recovery system are indispensable to companies. Document Storage Solutions often include features for automated backups and recovery options.
Atlanta, GA, Document Storage Solutions
There are a number of capabilities HITS offers government agencies and other institutions and businesses in Atlanta, GA, in need of data risk management solutions. See below for our core competenicies and what helps make our services stand out:
- Document Scanning/Imaging
- Document Conversion
- Data Migration
- Document Destruction
- Document Storage Removal
- Microfiche Conversion
- 24/7 Robust Security
- 8-Step Audit Trail Production Process
- Document Storage Removal Solutions
- HITS Kits Secure Shipping Platform
- Proven Cutting-Edge Software
- Industry Leader
- Highly Trained Diverse Staff
- 24 Years Industry Experience
- Search and Find Application
- Project Cost Containment
HITS' document storage solutions are the perfect method for your Atlanta business to not only secure and digitize your crucial documents, but also provide multi-platform access. STR8VIEW® is completely cloud-based and has an intuitive interface, innovative search engine, and complete data security. Our Paperless To Go service is crafted to allow your workforce to work anywhere with no loss in document accessibility or quality. When you work with HITS for your document storage solutions, you can be confident that your sensitive data will be accessible from any browser, both today and tomorrow.
Contact A Proven Partner For Document Storage Solutions In Atlanta, GA | HITS
Regardless of the scope of your organization or business, HITS has the ideal product to meet your Atlanta, GA document storage needs. Government agencies, major international corporations, and medical providers utilize HITS' cutting-edge services to digitize documents, improve data accessibility, and improve the security of their sensitive information. Our solutions are made to be secure and intuitive, are scalable for any application, and are designed to save your Atlanta business money, liability, and time.
We also provide the following services:
- Information Management
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
Join the many Atlanta, GA businesses who partner with HITS to provide best-in-class document storage solutions built for security and for the future. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to see how HITS can help reimagine your document management.