Secure Destruction Services in Atlanta, GA: Protecting Personal Information
Secure destruction services in Atlanta, GA. Because of today's digital age, it's never been more important to protect sensitive information. Whether it's customer data or sensitive corporate records, it's imperative to safeguard those documents against falling into the wrong hands and to ensure compliance. This is where secure destruction services comes into play, providing a way to not just reduce liability, but cut back on expenses as well. HITS is standing by to help your Atlanta, GA organization with either a one-time bulk shredding, or on an ongoing basis. If you need secure destruction services in Atlanta, GA, speak to a HITS team member today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to find out more.
Secure Destruction Services For Your Atlanta, GA Business
Many industries deal with sensitive and confidential information, making secure destruction services necessary in many cases. Some of the industries that require secure destruction services include:
- Healthcare — Healthcare providers deal with medical records that contain sensitive patient information. Secure destruction services are required to prevent identity theft and maintain compliance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Legal and financial — Legal and financial firms handle private documents including legal contracts and tax records. These records include sensitive information that requires secure destruction services to protect against data breaches and maintain client confidentiality.
- Government — Governmental bodies handle classified and confidential documents that requires secure destruction services to protect national and local security and citizens.
- Education — Schools and universities maintain information about their students including grades, attendance, and disciplinary records. Secure destruction services will ensure that information remains private.
- Corporate — Corporate entities also require secure destruction services to protect against identity theft and data breaches, and maintain compliance with industry regulations.
In summary, any Atlanta, GA company that manages with personal documents requires secure destruction services to protect against identity theft, data breaches, and other security risks. Also, any organization needs to securely destroy company tax returns and employment records after the applicable authoritative bodies, for example the IRS or OSHA, dictate they no longer need them.
How Secure Destruction Services Can Help Your Company
Secure destruction services provide several benefits to Atlanta, GA organizations and businesses that deal with sensitive and confidential information. Below are some of the key benefits of using secure destruction services:
- Protects against identity theft — Secure destruction services ensure that confidential information is permanently destroyed, decreasing the risk of identity theft. Shredding or destroying sensitive documents ensures that they cannot be reconstructed by wrongdoers.
- Maintains compliance — Many fields are subject to industry regulations that require the secure destruction of confidential information. Secure destruction services ensure that organizations are compliant with these regulations and avoid potential legal and financial consequences.
- Reduces storage costs — Secure destruction services eliminate the need to spend money on storage space, which is expensive and takes up valuable space. By securely destroying unnecessary paper, businesses can reduce their storage costs and have more space in the office for other things.
- Protects against data breaches — Secure destruction services decrease the likelihood of data being exposed by guaranteeing that sensitive records are destroyed to the extent that they can no longer be accessed. This helps prevent cyberattacks that can happen if that information is accessed.
- Good for the environment — Secure destruction services often use environmentally friendly ways to dispose of the destroyed information, for example recycling shredded paper. This helps organization reduce their impact on the environment and abide by environmental regulations.
- Peace of mind — Finally, taking advantage of secure destruction services offers peace of mind, knowing that private information is protected and they are free from any related liability. This permits people to focus on their core business operations without worrying about breaches.
Secure destruction, such as shredding services, can help any Atlanta, GA organization become more secure. By outsourcing your secure document destruction needs, you can avoid the nuisance of doing it yourself and having to get rid of the pieces.
Move to Digital Storage Using Secure Destruction Services in Atlanta, GA
Need more motivation to invest in secure destruction? Bringing your Atlanta, GA organization into the digital age by going paperless. Going from analog storage to a digital system is becoming increasingly popular among organizations in a variety of industries. A data migration to a digital system has several benefits. Below are some of the key reasons why businesses are moving to the cloud:
- Better efficiency — Digitizing paper documents and storing them in the digital system can significantly improve efficiency. It gets rid of the time and effort required to find and manage documents. Digital documents are easily searched, retrieved, and shared, allowing employees to together more productively.
- Cost savings — Storing documents in the cloud can be cheaper than keeping them in physical file cabinets. It reduces the need to spend valuable money on storage space. Furthermore, the cost of printing materials can add up quickly, especially for businesses that create and maintain a large volume of documents.
- Better security — Digital records management offers enhanced security features that can help protect against data breaches. Cloud storage providers usually offer robust security features, such as encryption, access controls, and backups. This helps verify that private documents are securely kept and protected against unauthorized access. It also preserves information in case of disasters like fires.
- Remote access — Storing documents in a digital environment allows employees to view and work on them from anywhere with an internet connection. This is especially helpful for remote workers or businesses with more than one location. It ensures that employees have access to the documents they need, regardless of their location.
HITS has helped countless Atlanta, GA companies become more productive, secure, and cost-effective. With our patent-pending DocuMiner® tool, we'll sort your paper storage into two groups: scan or shred. After you approve the final manifest list, we'll scan the documents you need to keep into the document management of your choice. Next, we'll shred anything you need securely destroyed. We've developed systems and technologies to perform everything from blueprint scanning to delicate monitor strip scanning. Whatever type of business you have in Atlanta, [state, HITS has a data management solution fit exactly to your needs.
Other services we offer in Atlanta, GA include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
Call HITS For Secure Destruction Services in Atlanta, GA
Secure destruction services have become an essential "best practice" in today's digital age. HITS has been helping Atlanta, GA organizations find solutions to their document management needs for over two and a half decades. By using state-of-the-art technology, HITS creates optimized information that enhances our customers' working environment. If you need secure destruction services in Atlanta, GA, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or reach out online for a free quote.