Secure Destruction Services in Brentwood, MO: Protecting Sensitive Information
Secure destruction services in Brentwood, MO. In the contemporary age, personal information is everywhere. Whether it's client data or sensitive corporate documents, it's imperative to safeguard those documents against outside threats and to ensure compliance. This is where secure destruction services comes into play, providing a solution to securely dispose of sensitive data. HITS is available to help your Brentwood, MO organization with either a one-time bulk shredding, or on a recurring basis. If you're interested in secure destruction services in Brentwood, MO, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to find out more.
Secure Destruction Services For Your Brentwood, MO Company
Several industries are responsible for staying compliant with client information, making secure destruction services necessary to protect against identity theft, data breaches, and other security risks. Some of the industries we work with most frequently include:
- Healthcare — Healthcare providers deal with medical records that contain sensitive patient information. Secure destruction services are required to guard against that information being compromised and maintain compliance with HIPAA regulations.
- Legal and financial — Legal and financial firms are responsible for managing sensitive information such as legal agreements and tax records. This information requires secure destruction services to ensure clients are not compromised.
- Government — Governmental entities manage classified and confidential documents that requires secure destruction services to preserve national and local security and constituents.
- Education — Educational institutions maintain information about their students including academic, health, disciplinary, and occasionally financial records. Secure destruction services will ensure that information stays confidential.
- Corporate — Corporate institutions also require secure destruction services to protect against identity theft and data breaches, and maintain compliance with industry regulations.
In summary, any Brentwood, MO organization that deals with confidential records requires secure destruction services to protect their clients. Moreover, any organization needs to securely destroy company tax returns and employee records after the pertinent authoritative entities, such as the IRS or OSHA, advise that enough time has passed that they can be destroyed.
Benefits of Secure Destruction Services
Secure destruction services provide numerous benefits to Brentwood, MO organizations and businesses that deal with sensitive and confidential information. The following are some of the most important benefits of using secure destruction services:
- Protects against identity theft — Secure destruction services guarantee that confidential information can no longer be accessed, decreasing the risk of identity theft. Shredding or destroying confidential documents ensures that they cannot be reconstructed by people who should not be able to see the information.
- Maintains compliance — Many fields are required to adhere to regulatory guidance that require the secure destruction of confidential information. Secure destruction services ensure that companies are compliant with these regulations and avoid potential legal and financial penalties.
- Reduces storage expenses — Secure destruction services get rid of the need to store large volumes of confidential information, which can be costly and takes up valuable space. By securely destroying unneeded paper, organizations can pay less for storage and free up valuable office space.
- Prevents data breaches — Secure destruction services reduce the possibility of data becoming exposed by making sure that private information is destroyed to the extent that they can no longer be retrieved. This helps protect against cyberattacks that can occur if that information is retrieved.
- Eco-friendly — Secure destruction services often employ eco-friendly ways to destroy confidential information, such as recycling shredded paper. This helps businesses limit their carbon footprint and comply with any regulations that may apply to their field.
- Peace of mind — Finally, taking advantage of secure destruction services offers peace of mind, being sure that confidential information is secure and protected. This permits people to focus on what they do best without worrying about security risks.
Secure destruction, like shredding services, provide essential benefits to Brentwood, MO individuals and businesses. By handing your secure destruction needs to HITS, you can avoid the nuisance of internally shredding documents and dealing with the paper.
Make the Shift to Digital Storage Using Secure Destruction Services in Brentwood, MO
Another reason for secure destruction? Modernizing your Brentwood, MO business and going paperless. Going from paper documents to a cloud, on-premises, or hybrid system is becoming more and more popular popular among companies of all sizes. A data migration to a digital system has several benefits. Here are some of the most important reasons why businesses are making the move from paper to the cloud:
- More efficiency — Digitizing paper documents and storing them in the digital system can significantly make your employees more efficient. It does away with the time and work needed for manual storing and access. Digital documents can be easily searched, accessed, and shared, allowing employees to together more productively.
- Cost savings — Storing documents in the cloud can be easier on the budget than keeping them in physical file cabinets. It eliminate the need to spend valuable money on storage space. Furthermore, the cost of paper, printing, and ink is also expensive, especially for organizations that create and maintain a large volume of documents.
- Improved security — The cloud offers enhanced security features that can help shield against hacks. Cloud storage providers usually offer robust security measures, such as encryption, access controls, and backups. This helps ensure that private records are securely stored and shielded against unauthorized access. It also keeps documents safe from things like water damage.
- Remote access — Storing documents in a digital environment permits employees to view and work on them from anywhere with internet access. This is especially helpful for employees who work from home or businesses with more than one location. It ensures that employees have access to the documents they need, regardless of their location.
HITS has helped myriad Brentwood, MO companies increase efficiency and security while reducing costs and liability. With our patent-pending DocuMiner® tool, we'll sort your records into two categories: scan or shred. After receiving your approval, we'll scan the documents you want to hold onto into your preferred document management system. Then, we'll shred anything that has met your specific retention policy. We've developed systems and technologies to perform everything from blueprint scanning to fragile monitor strip scanning. Whatever type of business you have in Brentwood, [state, HITS has a data management solution fit exactly to your needs.
Other services we offer in Brentwood, MO include:
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Digital Transformation
- Scanning Services
Call HITS For Secure Destruction Services in Brentwood, MO
Secure destruction services are an important aspect of protecting sensitive information in modern society, and also provide numerous other benefits, including reduced liability and storage costs. HITS has been helping Brentwood, MO organizations find solutions to their document management needs for more than two and a half decades. By utilizing innovative technology, HITS creates optimized information that enhances our customers' working environment. If you need secure destruction services in Brentwood, MO, speak to a HITS team member today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to learn more.