Digital Transformation in St. Louis
Digital Transformation in St. Louis. Digital transformation is an important aspect of modernizing any St. Louis operation, consolidating their records, and making them more secure. Successful digital transformation transcends traditional roles within companies, and can lead to an entirely new culture and customer experiences. For over 25 years, HITS has been helping companies and organizations in St. Louis and beyond do away with productivity loss due to document challenges and increase their general efficiency by bringing their documentation systems out of the dark ages. We provide innovative solutions and revolutionary technology from coast to coast. To find out what digital transformation can do for your operations, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online for a free quote.
What is Digital Transformation in St. Louis?
Digital transformation is the process of converting analog data — data that's held in a physical way — into digital systems. It incorporates all areas of business and all internal operations, resulting in a fundamental difference in how your organization operates. It changes everything from how you engage with customers to how employees and teams communicate and collaborate. Digital transformation can either be the incorporation of new services, such as selling digital products after dealing with material goods, or modifying old ones, such as switching to digital document storage.
Keys to a Successful Digital Transformation in St. Louis
For a lasting and effective digital transformation, St. Louis organizations must develop the following:
- Clear vision and strategy — Begin by defining a clear vision for your digital transformation that aligns digital transformation goals with your organization's overall business objectives.
- Technological advancements — The rapid advancement of technology provides businesses with opportunities to leverage cutting-edge tools and platforms. Embracing emerging technologies enables you do be part of a broader transformation instead of being left behind.
- Culture change and organization mindset — Digital transformation requires a cultural shift and a mindset that embraces change, encourages experimentation, and fosters collaboration across departments. A culture of agility and continuous learning is essential for making your digital transformation a long-term success.
- Customer-centric approach — Putting the customer at the center of digital transformation efforts will help you better understand their needs, preferences, and pain points. By offering more personalized experiences you can build more long-term relationships.
- Data-driven decision making — Leverage data as a strategic asset to drive decision-making throughout the organization. Implement data analytics and business intelligence tools to gather, analyze, and derive actionable insights from the vast amounts of data generated by your digital initiatives.
Who Benefits From Digital Transformation in St. Louis?
The beneficiaries of digital transformation are both your St. Louis operations and your customers.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a commercial enterprise selling services or products, a government agency providing a service or in charge of oversight, or an educational institute with students and engaged parents, you are doing something for someone. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Better data analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make objective, real-time decisions to guide and optimize their performance and be more proactive. With data in a digital form, it is more easily organized and can be automatically analyzed by a variety of software and applications. Digital transformation provides a consolidated view of customer experience, customer preferences, and future opportunities, which all allow you to offer more services in a way that benefits the customer most.
- Greater autonomy over their data — Most people nowadays are concerned with how their data is being stored and used. By switching to digital platforms, you can make your data more secure, showing customers that you respect their privacy and will do your part to protect it.
- Better access to your services — With email communications and automizations, client portals, online product lists, and more, your customers will have your services literally at their fingertips, without having to wait on or tie up your team by speaking to a real person. If they do call customer service, your rep will have improved access to their information and be more readily able to assist the customer.
Two-thirds of companies compete mostly on customer experience. By improving your customers' experience, you're directly benefiting yourself as well.
How You Benefit
Beyond an improved experience for customers, you'll also enjoy:
- Increased profits — According to the SAP Center for Business Insight and Oxford Economics, 80% of companies that underwent digital transformation increased their profits. Digital transformation not only allows for better customer and opportunity analysis, but you won't be paying employees to do needless tasks like organizing, storing, and finding documents. Lastly, you won't have to spend money on storage costs.
- Increased security — Paper documents can be destroyed in natural disasters like fires, and access to them depends on who is physically able to access them. After a digital transformation of your data, you'll have secure backups stored either locally or on cloud, so the data will never be lost. It's also easier to control who has access, either from the outside or to employees.
- Better Collaboration — Digital transformation will enhance agility and improve collaboration both within and between teams. Employees in separate locations can access the same documents and information at the same time, eliminating roundabout communication, slow response times, and lost information. Increased collaboration is key to improved innovation.
We have experience implementing digital transformation in a variety of fields, from compliant and secure data services for government agencies, to helping healthcare providers become more efficient with our STR8VIEW® cloud-based management system.
HITS' Approach to Digital Transformation in St. Louis
- Sorting — Once we have all of your paper documents, DocuMiner® will analyze the contents in real time and provide a full inventory for you to review. You tell us what needs to be kept and what needs to be securely destroyed.
- Shredding — After we receive your authorization, will securely dispose of any documents that have met your organization's specific retention policy.
- Scanning — We'll then scan all of the remaining documents and convert them into your preferred digital form. We can scan any type of document you may need, such as:
Once they're scanned we can migrate the data to any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
The success of your digital transformation in St. Louis depends on the reliability of the software and having a forward thinking partner to help you implement it. Whether you are a governmental agency looking to archive sensitive data, a corporation seeking to transition strenuous software, or a hospital needing to reduce document liability, HITS can help you meet your data management goals with our cutting edge technology and industry-leading service.
Digital Transformation in St. Louis Requires a Culture Change
Once your data is digitized, your digital transformation is not complete. Your IT department or partner will go from being a safety net in the background to an active driver of revenue. You'll have to encourage yourself and your St. Louis organization to change they way they think:
- From internally focused to client focused
- From avoiding taking risks to anticipating what customers want
- From control to delegation
- From individual effort to collaboration
While moving to a new data management approach after years of analog storage may be daunting, the truth is it opens up brand new opportunities to innovate and dominate your local market.
St. Louis Digital Transformation | HITS
Only 30% of digital transformations succeed. That means you need a St. Louis digital transformation company you can trust. At HITS, our values are in our name: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our dedicated team and proprietary software ensure that your digital transformation will go smoothly and enhance both your operations and your customers' experience. For digital transformation in St. Louis, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online for a free quote.