Digital Transformation New York City, NY
Digital Transformation in New York City, NY. Digital transformation is an important part of modernizing any New York City, NY company, consolidating their records, and increasing security while decreasing liability. Effective digital transformation can lead to an entirely new culture and customer experiences. For over 25 years, HITS has been helping companies in New York City, NY and beyond bring their documentation systems out of the dark ages. We solve documentation problems and implement revolutionary technology nationwide. To see what HITS can do for your operations, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.
What is Digital Transformation in New York City, NY?
Digital transformation involves converting analog data — data held on paper, film, or other physical media — onto a digital framework. It has repercussions for every aspect of how your organization runs, resulting in foundational changes to your organization. Digital transformation can either be the incorporation of new services, such as moving to paperless billing, or reshaping old ones, for example switching to digital document storage.
Who Does Digital Transformation Help in New York City, NY?
Both you and your New York City, NY clients will reap the rewards of digital transformation.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a for-profit business selling services or an educational institute with students and engaged parents, you are doing something for someone. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Better customer analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make decisions based on hard, objective data instead of subjective observation. If you data is in a digital system, it is more easily organized and can be evaluated by automatic processes. Digital transformation give you customer data and future opportunities all in one place, which helps you better understand what the customer wants.
- Greater security for personal data — Data storage and usage is an important issue for most people. By moving to digital platforms, you can make your data more secure, demonstrating to customers that you respect their privacy and will do your part to protect it.
- Easier access to your services — With email communications, online product lists, and more, your services will just be a few clicks away, without having to wait on or tie up your team by speaking to a real person. If they do call customer service, your rep will have access to the client's records in seconds and will be more readily able to assist the customer.
Over two-thirds of companies compete mostly on customer experience. Improved client experience means improved profits.
How You Benefit
Advantages to your organization include:
- Increased profits — According to survey responses given to the SAP Center for Business Insight and Oxford Economics, Four-fifths of companies that underwent digital transformation make more money afterward. Digital transformation not only will make new opportunities perceptible, but you won't be paying any of your workers for empty hours related to document challenges. Lastly, you won't have to spend money on storage costs.
- Increased security — Paper documents can be lost forever in events outside of our control like a hurricane, and anyone who can access the physical area the documents are in can obtain the data. After a digital transformation of your documents, you'll have secure backups stored either locally or on cloud, so the data will never be lost. It's also easier to control what individuals, both within and outside your organization, can access which data.
- Better Collaboration — Digital transformation will make your employees more agile and foster better teamwork throughout your organization. Employees who are far away from each other can access the same documents and information at the same time, eliminating slow response times and lost data. Improved teamwork is critical to furthering your organization's capabilities.
We have over 25 years of experience accomplishing digital transformation in many different industries, from secure data services for government bodies, to helping healthcare providers better serve their patients with our STR8VIEW® document management system.
Our New York City, NY Digital Transformation Process
- Sorting — After you give us your paper documents, DocuMiner® will analyze the contents in real time and generate a complete manifest list that we will then send to you. You tell us what needs to be kept and what needs to be securely destroyed.
- Shredding — Once you respond to us, will securely dispose of any analog data that are no longer relevant to your organization's specific retention policy.
- Scanning — HITS will then scan the documents you want to keep and convert them into your preferred digital medium. We have experience scanning all types of documents, including:
Once they're scanned we can migrate the data to any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
Whether or not your digital transformation in New York City, NY is effective depends on the tools used in the migrations and having a forward thinking information technology company to guide the data through the process. Whether you are a governmental entity looking to archive sensitive information, a business that wants to transition strenuous software, or a hospital needing to reduce document liability, HITS can help you meet your data management goals with our patent-pending technology and industry-leading service.
Digital Transformation in New York City, NY Will Change How You Do Business
Your digital transformation is not complete simply when the information is on a cloud-system or computer. Your IT company will go from being a a trouble-shooting entity to an active driver of revenue. You'll have to encourage yourself and your New York City, NY organization to change they way they think:
- From internally focused to client focused
- From risk avoidance to looking for exciting new opportunities
- From control to delegation
- From individual tasks to collaboration
While moving to a new data management approach after years of analog storage may be intimidating, in reality it opens up amazing new opportunities to dominate your local market.
Other services we offer in New York City, NY include:
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Scanning Services
- Document Management
- Data Migration
- Shredding Services
New York City, NY Digital Transformation | HITS
Under a third of digital transformations succeed. It goes without saying that you need a digital transformation company in New York City, NY that knows how to see these projects through. We named ourselves after our values: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our dedicated experts and innovative applications ensure that your digital transformation will go smoothly and improve the way you do business. For digital transformation in New York City, NY, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.