Digital Transformation in New York City, NY
Digital Transformation in New York City, NY. Digital transformation is a complete reimagining of an organizations practices in order to make them more efficient and mitigate liability and security risks. Successful digital transformation can lead to an entirely new culture and customer experiences. For over 25 years, HITS has been helping companies in New York City, NY and beyond bring their documentation systems to the modern era. We solve documentation problems and implement revolutionary applications from coast to coast. To see what our experts can do for you, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.
Defining Digital Transformation in New York City, NY
Digital transformation is the process of converting analog data — data that's held in a physical way — into digital systems. It incorporates all internal operations, resulting in foundational changes to customer experiences and how your employees work together. Digital transformation can either be the implementation of new practices, like moving to paperless billing, or modifying old ones, like switching to digital document storage.
Keys to a Successful Digital Transformation in St. Louis
For a lasting and effective digital transformation, St. Louis organizations must focus on the following:
- Transparent vision and strategy — Start by defining a precise vision for your digital transformation that syncs digital transformation goals with your organization's broader business objectives.
- Innovative technologies — The rapid advancement of technology provides businesses with chances to leverage cutting-edge tools and platforms. Embracing emerging technologies allows you become part of a wider transformation instead of being left behind.
- Cultural shift and organization mindset — Digital transformation requires a cultural shift and a mindset that adopts change, encourages experimentation, and fosters collaboration throughout your entire team. A culture of agility is vital for making your digital transformation a enduring success.
- Customer-centric approach — Putting the customer at the center of digital transformation efforts will help you more effectively understand their needs, preferences, and pain points. By offering more personalized experiences you can build more enduring relationships.
- Data-driven decision making — Utilize data as a strategic asset to influence decision-making at every level of your organization. Implement data analytics and business intelligence tools to accumulate, analyze, and derive actionable insights from the huge amounts of data generated by your digital initiatives.
Who Benefits From Digital Transformation in New York City, NY?
The beneficiaries of digital transformation are both your New York City, NY organization and its customers.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a for-profit company selling services or a government agency providing a service or in charge of oversight, you are doing something for someone. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Better data analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make unbiased, real-time decisions to advance and enhance their performance and be more proactive. With data in a digital form, it is more easily organized and can be analyzed by automatic processes. With digital transformation, you'll have access to a consolidated view of customer experience, customer preferences, and future opportunities, which helps you offer the best possible service to your customers.
- Greater autonomy over their data — Most people nowadays are concerned with who has access to their data and how they are using it. Digital systems allow you and the customer to decide what what data is stored and how, demonstrating to customers that you understand that the privacy of their data is important to them.
- Better access to your services — With automizations, online product lists, and more, your services will just be a few clicks away, and many issues are solved without the customer ever needing to speak to a representative. If they do call customer service, your customer service specialists will be able to offer customized solutions quickly by having immediate access to client records.
More than two-thirds of companies compete mostly on customer experience. Improved client experience means improved profits.
How You Benefit
Within your organization, you'll have the advantage of:
- A better bottom-line — According to a report from the SAP, Four-fifths of companies that chose to go through a digital transformation increased their profits. Digital transformation not only will make new opportunities perceptible, but you won't be paying any of your workers to do needless tasks like organizing, storing, and retrieving documents. Finally, you won't have to tie up money in additional office space or off-site storage.
- Increased security — Physical data storage can be lost forever in catastrophes like tornadoes, and access to them depends on who can physically access the storage space. After a digital transformation of your documents, you'll have digital copies that cannot be destroyed. You'll also have stricter control over who has access, either from the outside or to employees.
- Improved Collaboration — Digital transformation will make your internal operations more agile and improve collaboration throughout your organization. Employees do not need to be in the same physical location to access and discuss the same documents, eliminating slow response times and lost data. Enhanced teamwork is critical to furthering your organization's capabilities.
We know how to implement digital transformation in numerous industries, from secure data services for government entities, to helping healthcare providers improve their customer experience and efficiency STR8VIEW® digital documentation system.
Our New York City, NY Digital Transformation Process
- Sorting — After you give us your analog data, DocuMiner® will compile the contents as it sorts through them and generate a complete manifest list for you to review. Your organization will go through the list and tell us what needs to be kept and what needs to be securely destroyed.
- Shredding — Once you respond to us, will securely dispose of any paper, film, and other physical data that have met your organization's specific retention policy.
- Scanning — The final step is to scan the documents you need to keep and convert them into your preferred digital form. We have the ability to scan all types of documents, including:
We can then make your documents accessible in any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
Whether or not your digital transformation in New York City, NY is effective depends on the tools used in the migrations and having a forward thinking information technology company to guide the data through the process. Whether you are a governmental entity looking to record sensitive documents, a corporation looking to streamline documentation processes, or a hospital needing to reduce document liability, HITS will be on your side every step of the way.
Digital Transformation in New York City, NY Requires a Culture Change
Your digital transformation is not complete simply when the information is on a cloud-system or computer. Your IT department will go from being a a trouble-shooting entity to an active driver of revenue. You'll have to challenge yourself and your New York City, NY organization to change they way they think:
- From internally focused to client focused
- From risk avoidance to anticipating what customers want
- From oversight to delegation
- From individual effort to collaboration
While moving to a new data management approach after years of analog storage may be daunting, the truth is it leads to amazing new opportunities to dominate your local market.
Other services we offer in New York City, NY include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
New York City, NY Digital Transformation | HITS
Only 30% of digital transformations succeed. That means you need a digital transformation company in New York City, NY with experience and skill. At HITS, our values are in our name: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our impressive team and innovative software ensure that your digital transformation will go smoothly and enhance the way you do business. For digital transformation in New York City, NY, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.