Digital Transformation Atlanta, GA
Digital Transformation in Atlanta, GA. Digital transformation is a complete reimagining of an organizations practices in order to make them more efficient and mitigate liability and security risks. Successful digital transformation transcends traditional roles within companies. For more than 25 years, HITS has been helping companies in Atlanta, GA and beyond do away with productivity loss due to document challenges and increase their general efficiency. We solve documentation problems and implement revolutionary technology nationwide. To find out what HITS can do for you, speak to a HITS representative today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.
Defining Digital Transformation in Atlanta, GA
Digital transformation involves converting analog data — data held on paper, tape, or other physical media — into digital systems. It incorporates all areas of business, resulting in foundational changes to your organization. Digital transformation can either be the incorporation of new services, for instance creating mobile applications for customers, or altering old ones, like making updates to your document storage.
Who Does Digital Transformation Help in Atlanta, GA?
The beneficiaries of digital transformation are both your Atlanta, GA organization and its clients.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a for-profit company selling products or a government agency providing a service or in charge of oversight, you are interacting with people outside your organization. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Improved customer analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make decisions based on hard, unbiased data as opposed to subjective observation. When data is stored digitally, it it takes less work to locate it and can be evaluated by automatic processes. Digital transformation offers customer data and future opportunities all in one place, which allows you to offer more services in a way that benefits the customer most.
- Greater security for personal data — Most people nowadays are concerned with how their data is being stored and used. By switching to digital platforms, you can make your data more secure, demonstrating to customers that you respect their privacy and will do your part to protect it.
- Better access to your services — With automizations, client portals, and more, your services can be accessed by almost anyone almost anywhere, and many issues are solved without the customer ever needing to speak to a representative. If they do need to speak to a representative, your team will be able to offer personalized solutions easily by having immediate access to client records.
More than two-thirds of companies compete mostly on customer experience. By improving your customers' experience, you're directly benefiting yourself as well.
How You Benefit
Advantages to your operations include:
- Increased profits — According to the SAP Center for Business Insight and Oxford Economics, Four-fifths of companies that chose to go through a digital transformation make more money afterward. Digital transformation not only allows for better customer and opportunity analysis, but you won't be paying employees to do needless tasks like organizing, storing, and retrieving documents. Lastly, you won't have to spend money on storage costs.
- Improved security — Physical data storage can be lost forever in catastrophes like a hurricane, and access to them depends on who can physically access the storage space. Once digital transformation is completed, you'll have secure backups stored either locally or on cloud, so the data will never be lost. You'll also have stricter control over what individuals, both within and outside your organization, can access which documents.
- Better Internal Cooperation — Digital transformation will make your internal operations more agile and improve collaboration both within and between teams. Employees who are far away from each other can access the same documents and information at the same time, eliminating roundabout communication and lost data. Enhanced collaboration is essential to improved innovation.
We have almost 30 years of experience accomplishing digital transformation in a variety of sectors, from compliant data services for government entities, to helping healthcare providers become more efficient with our STR8VIEW® digital documentation system.
HITS' Approach to Digital Transformation in Atlanta, GA
We use our proprietary DocuMiner® application to carry out digital transformation and data migration for Atlanta, GA organizations. It entails a three-step process:
- Sorting — After you give us your paper, film, and other physical data, DocuMiner® will analyze the contents immediately and generate a full manifest list that we will then send to you. Your organization will go through the list and which documents are worth keeping and what we should securely destroy.
- Shredding — Once you tell us what to keep and what to destroy, will securely dispose of any paper, film, and other physical data that have met your organization's specific retention policy.
- Scanning — HITS will then scan the documents you need to keep and convert them into your preferred digital medium. We have experience scanning all types of documents, such as:
After they're scanned we can migrate the data to any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
The success of your digital transformation in Atlanta, GA depends on the reliability of the software and having an experienced and creative information technology company to help you implement it. Whether you are a governmental body looking to archive secure documents, a corporation looking to transition strenuous software, or a hospital needing to reduce document liability, HITS will be on your side every step of the way.
Digital Transformation in Atlanta, GA Requires a Culture Change
Your digital transformation is not complete simply when the information is on a cloud-system or computer. Your IT department is now an important part of your revenue stream. You'll have to encourage yourself and your Atlanta, GA organization to change they way they think:
- From internally focused to customer centered
- From risk avoidance to looking for exciting new opportunities
- From oversight to delegation
- From individual effort to cooperation
While switching up how your organization operates may be daunting, the truth is it opens up amazing new opportunities to see your organization be the best it can be.
Other services we offer in Atlanta, GA include:
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Scanning Services
- Document Management
Atlanta, GA Digital Transformation | HITS
Only 30% of digital transformations succeed. That means you need a digital transformation company in Atlanta, GA that knows how to see these projects through. We named ourselves after our values: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our dedicated team and proprietary tools ensure that your digital transformation will go smoothly and enhance the way you do business. For digital transformation in Atlanta, GA, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.