Digital Transformation in Atlanta, GA
Digital Transformation in Atlanta, GA. Digital transformation is a complete reimagining of an organizations practices in order to make them more efficient and mitigate liability and security risks. Successful digital transformation transcends traditional roles within companies. For more than two and a half decades, HITS has been helping organizations in Atlanta, GA and beyond do away with productivity loss due to document challenges and increase efficiency in their day-to-day operations. We provide innovative solutions and revolutionary software nationwide. To find out what HITS can do for your operations, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.
What is Digital Transformation in Atlanta, GA?
Digital transformation involves converting analog data — data that's held in a physical way — into digital form. It incorporates all internal operations, resulting in a fundamental difference in customer experiences and how your employees work together. Digital transformation can either be the implementation of new services, such as when Netflix moved from a mailing to streaming service, or altering old ones, like switching to digital document storage.
Important Factors in a Successful Digital Transformation in St. Louis
For a lasting and effective digital transformation, St. Louis organizations must focus on the following:
- Transparent vision and strategy — Begin by defining a crystal clear vision for your digital transformation that matches digital transformation goals with your organization's general business objectives.
- Technological progress — The rapid advancement of technology provides businesses with chances to harness state-of-the-art tools and platforms. Accepting emerging technologies allows you do be part of a wider transformation instead of getting left behind.
- Cultural shift and organization mindset — Digital transformation requires a organizational shift and a mindset that embraces change, stimulates experimentation, and fosters collaboration between departments. A culture of agility is vital for making your digital transformation a enduring success.
- Customer-centric approach — Positioning the customer at the center of digital transformation efforts will help you better understand their needs, preferences, and pain points. By offering more customized experiences you can forge more lasting relationships.
- Data-focused decision making — Utilize data as a strategic asset to drive decision-making throughout the organization. Implement data analytics and business intelligence tools to gather, analyze, and derive actionable insights from the massive amounts of data you'll now have access to.
Who Benefits From Digital Transformation in Atlanta, GA?
The beneficiaries of digital transformation are both your Atlanta, GA company and your clients.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a commercial enterprise selling services or a government agency providing a service or in charge of oversight, you are interacting with people outside your organization. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Better data analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make decisions based on hard, unbiased data as opposed to intuition. If you data is in a digital system, it it's easier to find it and can be analyzed by automatic processes. With digital transformation, you'll have access to a consolidated view of customer experience, customer preferences, and future opportunities, which allows you to offer more services in a way that benefits the customer most.
- Greater autonomy over their data — Data storage and usage is an important issue for most people. By moving to digital record keeping, you can make your data more secure, demonstrating to customers that you prioritize their privacy.
- Better access to your services — With email communications, client portals, and more, your customers will have your services literally at their fingertips, and many issues are solved without the customer ever needing to speak to a representative. If they do need to speak to a representative, your rep will have access to the client's records in seconds and will be able to offer solutions more quickly.
Over two-thirds of companies compete mostly on the basis of customer experience. Improved client experience means improved profits.
How You Benefit
Advantages to your organization include:
- A better bottom-line — According to data from the SAP Center for Business Insight and Oxford Economics, 80% of companies that underwent digital transformation make more money afterward. Digital transformation not only will make new opportunities perceptible, but you won't be paying employees for empty hours related to document challenges. Lastly, you won't have to tie up money in additional office space or off-site storage.
- Better security — Physical data storage can be destroyed in catastrophes like a hurricane, and access to them depends on who is physically able to access them. Once digital transformation is completed, you'll have backups that cannot be destroyed. It's also easier to control what individuals, both within and outside your organization, can access which data.
- Better Collaboration — Digital transformation will make your employees more agile and improve collaboration throughout your organization. Employees do not need to be in the same physical location to work on the same documents, eliminating slow response times and lost information. Improved collaboration is key to furthering your organization's capabilities.
We know how to accomplish digital transformation in numerous industries, from compliant data services for government agencies, to helping healthcare providers improve their customer experience and efficiency STR8VIEW® document management system.
HITS' Approach to Digital Transformation in Atlanta, GA
- Sorting — Once we have all of your paper documents, DocuMiner® will analyze the contents in real time and generate a full inventory for you to review. You which documents are worth keeping and what we should securely destroy.
- Shredding — Once you respond to us, will securely dispose of any paper documents that have met your organization's specific retention policy.
- Scanning — We'll then scan all of the remaining analog data and convert them into whichever file type is best for you. We have experience scanning all types of documents, such as:
We can then make your documents accessible in any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
Whether or not your digital transformation in Atlanta, GA is successful depends on the tools used in the migrations and having a forward thinking information technology company to guide the data through the process. Whether you are a governmental entity looking to archive confidential information, a business that wants to streamline documentation processes, or a hospital needing to reduce document liability, HITS can help you meet your document management goals with our innovative technology and industry-leading service.
Digital Transformation in Atlanta, GA Requires a Culture Change
Your digital transformation is not complete simply when the information is on a cloud-system or computer. Your IT department is now an important part of your revenue stream. You'll have to encourage yourself and your Atlanta, GA organization to change they way they think:
- From internally focused to client focused
- From risk avoidance to anticipating what customers want
- From oversight to delegation
- From individual tasks to collaboration
While switching up how your organization operates may be daunting, in reality it leads to amazing new opportunities to dominate your local market.
Other services we offer in Atlanta, GA include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
Atlanta, GA Digital Transformation | HITS
Only 30% of digital transformations are successful. It goes without saying that you need a digital transformation company in Atlanta, GA that knows how to see these projects through. We named ourselves after our values: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our dedicated team and innovative tools ensure that your digital transformation will be successful and improve the way you do business. For digital transformation in Atlanta, GA, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.