Digital Transformation Silver Spring, MD
Digital Transformation in Silver Spring, MD. Digital transformation is a complete reimagining of an organizations practices in order to make them more efficient and reduce liability and security risks. Successful digital transformation transcends traditional roles within companies. For more than 25 years, HITS has been helping enterprises in Silver Spring, MD and beyond bring their documentation systems to the modern era. We provide innovative solutions and revolutionary applications throughout the entire country. To discover what our experts can do for your organization, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.
What is Digital Transformation in Silver Spring, MD?
Digital transformation involves converting analog data — data that's held in a physical way — into digital form. It has repercussions for every aspect of how your organization runs, resulting in a fundamental difference in customer experiences and how your employees work together. Digital transformation can either be the incorporation of new practices, for example when Netflix moved from a mailing to streaming service, or reshaping old ones, like making updates to your document storage.
Who Does Digital Transformation Help in Silver Spring, MD?
The beneficiaries of digital transformation are both your Silver Spring, MD company and its clients.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a for-profit business selling services or an educational institute with students and engaged parents, you are doing something for someone. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Improved customer analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make decisions based on hard, unbiased data as opposed to subjective observation. With data in a digital form, it is more easily organized and can be analyzed by automatic processes. Digital transformation offers customer data and future opportunities all in one place, which helps you better understand what the customer wants.
- Greater security for personal data — Most people nowadays are concerned with who has access to their data and how they are using it. By switching to digital platforms, you can make your data more secure, demonstrating to customers that you understand that the privacy of their data is important to them.
- Better access to your services — With automizations, client portals, and more, your customers will have your services literally at their fingertips, without having to wait on or tie up your team by speaking to a real person. If they do call customer service, your team will be able to offer customized solutions easily by having immediate access to client records.
More than two-thirds of marketers say they compete mostly on the basis of customer experience. By improving your customers' experience, you're directly benefiting yourself as well.
How You Benefit
Internally, you'll have the benefit of:
- A better bottom-line — According to data from the SAP Center for Business Insight and Oxford Economics, Four-fifths of businesses that chose to go through a digital transformation make more money afterward. Digital transformation not only gives you more data to analyze opportunities, but you won't be paying employees for empty hours related to document challenges. Finally, you won't have to tie up money in cabinets or closets or off-site storage.
- Better security — Physical data storage can be destroyed in events outside of our control like tornadoes, and anyone who can access the physical area the documents are in can obtain them. After a digital transformation of your documents, you'll have backups that cannot be destroyed. It's also easier to control which employees and clients have access to what.
- Better Teamwork — Digital transformation will enhance agility and improve collaboration both within and between teams. Employees do not need to be in the same physical location to access and edit the same documents, eliminating slow response times and lost data. Increased teamwork is vital to improved innovation.
We know how to accomplish digital transformation in numerous industries, from secure data services for government bodies, to helping healthcare providers become more efficient with our STR8VIEW® digital documentation system.
How HITS Does Digital Transformation in Silver Spring, MD
- Sorting — Once we have all of your analog data, DocuMiner® will analyze the contents immediately and produce a complete inventory that we will then send to you. You what is worth keeping and what we should securely destroy.
- Shredding — Once you tell us what to keep and what to destroy, will shred any paper documents that you no longer need or want.
- Scanning — HITS will then scan all of the remaining paper documents and convert them into your preferred digital medium. We have the ability to scan a variety of types of documents, including:
Once they're scanned we can migrate the data to any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
The success of your digital transformation in Silver Spring, MD depends on the reliability of the software and having an experienced and creative information technology company to see it through. Whether you are a governmental body looking to record private documents, a commercial enterprise seeking to transition strenuous software, or a hospital needing to reduce document liability, HITS is your answer.
Digital Transformation in Silver Spring, MD Requires a Culture Change
Your digital transformation is not complete simply when the information is on a cloud-system or computer. Your IT department will go from being a a trouble-shooting entity to an active driver of revenue. You'll have to challenge yourself and your Silver Spring, MD organization to change they way they think:
- From internally focused to client centered
- From risk avoidance to anticipating what customers want
- From control to delegation
- From individual effort to cooperation
While moving to a new data management approach after years of analog storage may be uncomfortable, the truth is it leads to amazing new opportunities to innovate.
Other services we offer in Silver Spring, MD include:
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Scanning Services
- Document Management
- Data Migration
- Shredding Services
- Document Scanning
Silver Spring, MD Digital Transformation | HITS
Only 30% of digital transformations succeed. That means you need a digital transformation company in Silver Spring, MD with experience and skill. At HITS, our values are in our name: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our brilliant team and patent-pending applications ensure that your digital transformation will go smoothly and improve the way you do business. For digital transformation in Silver Spring, MD, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.