Digital Transformation Silver Spring, MD
Digital Transformation in Silver Spring, MD. Digital transformation is a complete reimagining of an organizations practices in order to make them more efficient and reduce liability and security risks. Effective digital transformation can lead to an entirely new culture and customer experiences. For more than two and a half decades, HITS has been helping enterprises in Silver Spring, MD and beyond bring their documentation systems out of the dark ages. We solve documentation problems and implement revolutionary tools from coast to coast. To discover what HITS can do for your operations, speak to a HITS representative today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.
What is Digital Transformation in Silver Spring, MD?
Digital transformation is the process of converting analog data — data that's held in a physical way — onto a digital framework. It incorporates all internal operations, resulting in foundational changes to customer experiences and how your employees work together. Digital transformation can either be the incorporation of new services, for instance moving to paperless billing, or modifying old ones, such as switching to digital document storage.
Who Benefits From Digital Transformation in Silver Spring, MD?
The beneficiaries of digital transformation are both your Silver Spring, MD operations and your customers.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a for-profit business selling products or an educational institute with students and engaged parents, you are interacting with people outside your organization. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Better data analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make objective, real-time decisions to guide and enhance their performance and be more proactive. When data is stored digitally, it it's easier to locate it and can be evaluated by automatic processes. With digital transformation, you'll have access to customer data and future opportunities all in one place, which helps you better understand what the customer wants.
- Greater autonomy over their data — Most people nowadays are concerned with how their data is being stored and used. By switching to digital platforms, you can make your data more secure, demonstrating to customers that you understand that the privacy of their data is important to them.
- Easier access to your services — With automizations, client portals, and more, your services will just be a few clicks away, without having to wait on or tie up your team by speaking to a real person. If they do call customer service, your rep will have access to the client's records in seconds and will be more readily able to assist the customer.
Over two-thirds of marketers say they compete mostly on the basis of customer experience. Improved client experience means improved profits.
How You Benefit
In addition to an improved experience for customers, you'll also enjoy:
- Increased profits — According to the SAP Center for Business Insight and Oxford Economics, Four-fifths of companies that invested in digital transformation increased their profits. Digital transformation not only gives you more data to analyze opportunities, but you won't be paying employees for empty hours related to document challenges. Finally, you won't have to tie up money in additional office space or off-site storage.
- Better security — Paper documents can be lost completely in events outside of our control like floods, and access to them depends on who can physically access the storage space. After a digital transformation of your documents, you'll have secure backups stored either locally or on cloud, so the data will never be lost. It's also easier to control what individuals, both within and outside your organization, can access which data.
- Better Collaboration — Digital transformation will make your employees more agile and improve collaboration throughout your organization. Employees do not need to be in the same physical location to access and edit the same documents, eliminating slow response times and lost data. Enhanced cooperation is vital to improved innovation.
We have over 25 years of experience implementing digital transformation in a variety of industries, from compliant data services for government entities, to helping healthcare providers better serve their patients with our STR8VIEW® document management system.
How HITS Does Digital Transformation in Silver Spring, MD
- Sorting — After you give us your analog data, DocuMiner® will compile the contents as it sorts through them and produce a complete inventory for you to review. You tell us what needs to be kept and what needs to be securely destroyed.
- Shredding — Once you tell us what to keep and what to destroy, will securely dispose of any analog data that no longer have any use for.
- Scanning — We'll then scan the documents you want to keep and convert them into whichever file type is best for you. We can scan any type of document you may need, including:
After they're scanned we can migrate the data to any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
The success of your digital transformation in Silver Spring, MD depends on the tools used in the migrations and having an experienced and creative information technology company to guide the data through the process. Whether you are a governmental body looking to archive confidential information, a corporation looking to make your services more convenient for your customers, or a hospital needing to reduce document liability, HITS can help you meet your data management goals with our innovative technology and industry-leading service.
Digital Transformation in Silver Spring, MD Will Change How You Do Business
Your digital transformation is not complete simply when the information is on a cloud-system or computer. Your IT department is now an important part of your revenue stream. You and your employees in Silver Spring, MD will have to change the way they think:
- From internally focused to client focused
- From risk avoidance to looking for exciting new opportunities
- From oversight to delegation
- From individual effort to cooperation
While switching up how your organization operates may be uncomfortable, the truth is it opens up brand new opportunities to dominate your local market.
Silver Spring, MD Digital Transformation | HITS
Only 30% of digital transformations succeed. It goes without saying that you need a digital transformation company in Silver Spring, MD with experience and skill. We named ourselves after our values: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our impressive experts and patent-pending tools ensure that your digital transformation will go smoothly and enhance the way you do business. For digital transformation in Silver Spring, MD, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.