Digital Transformation in Silver Spring, MD
Digital Transformation in Silver Spring, MD. Digital transformation is a complete reimagining of an organizations practices in order to make them more efficient and mitigate liability and security risks. Successful digital transformation improves your bottom line and enhances experiences for customers. For over two and a half decades, HITS has been helping enterprises in Silver Spring, MD and beyond eliminate productivity loss due to document challenges and increase their general efficiency. We solve documentation problems and implement revolutionary software nationwide. To see what HITS can do for your operations, speak to a HITS representative today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.
Defining Digital Transformation in Silver Spring, MD
Digital transformation is the process of converting analog data — data held on paper, film, or other physical media — onto a digital framework. It has an effect on all areas of business, resulting in a fundamental difference in your organization. Digital transformation can either be the implementation of new practices, like when Netflix moved from a mailing to streaming service, or modifying old ones, for example switching to digital document storage.
Important Factors in a Successful Digital Transformation in St. Louis
For a lasting and effective digital transformation, St. Louis organizations must focus on the following:
- Well-defined vision and strategy — Start by producing a precise vision for your digital transformation that matches digital transformation goals with your organization's general business objectives.
- Innovative technologies — The rapid advancement of technology provides businesses with opportunities to leverage state-of-the-art tools and platforms. Adopting emerging technologies allows you become part of a broader transformation instead of getting left behind.
- Cultural shift and organization mindset — Digital transformation requires a organizational shift and a mindset that welcomes change, promotes experimentation, and fosters collaboration throughout your entire team. A culture of agility is essential for making your digital transformation a enduring success.
- Customer-centric approach — Positioning the customer at the center of digital transformation efforts will help you better understand what they need and why. By offering more customized experiences you can build more long-term relationships.
- Data-focused decision making — Harness data as a strategic asset to guide decision-making at every level of your organization. Implement data analytics and business intelligence tools to accumulate, analyze, and derive actionable insights from the huge amounts of data generated by your digital initiatives.
Who Benefits From Digital Transformation in Silver Spring, MD?
The beneficiaries of digital transformation are both your Silver Spring, MD company and its clients.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a for-profit business selling services or an educational institute with students and engaged parents, you are doing something for someone. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Improved data analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make decisions based on hard, unbiased data instead of "gut-feelings". With data in a digital form, it it's easier to locate it and can be automatically evaluated by a variety of software. With digital transformation, you'll have access to customer data and future opportunities all in one place, which helps you offer the best possible service to your customers.
- Greater autonomy over their data — Most people nowadays are concerned with how their data is being stored and used. By switching to digital platforms, you can make your data more secure, showing customers that you prioritize their privacy.
- Easier access to your services — With automizations, client portals, and more, your services will just be a few clicks away, and many issues are solved without the customer ever needing to speak to a real person. If they do call customer service, your team will be able to offer personalized solutions easily by having immediate access to client records.
Over two-thirds of marketers say they compete mostly on the basis of customer experience. Improved client experience means an improved bottom-line.
How You Benefit
Beyond an improved experience for customers, you'll also enjoy:
- A better bottom-line — According to the SAP, 80% of companies that underwent digital transformation increased their profits. Digital transformation not only will make new opportunities perceptible, but you won't be paying any of your workers for empty hours related to document challenges. Lastly, you won't have to tie up money in additional office space or off-site storage.
- Better security — Analog data can be destroyed in natural disasters like fires, and anyone who can access the physical area the documents are in can obtain them. After a digital transformation of your documents, you'll have digital copies that cannot be destroyed. It's also easier to control what individuals, both within and outside your organization, can access which documents.
- Better Internal Cooperation — Digital transformation will enhance agility and improve collaboration throughout your organization. Employees who are far away from each other can access the same documents and information at the same time, eliminating roundabout communication and lost data. Improved cooperation is vital to furthering your organization's capabilities.
We have over 25 years of experience accomplishing digital transformation in many different areas, from secure data services for government bodies, to helping healthcare providers improve their customer experience and efficiency STR8VIEW® document management system.
Our Silver Spring, MD Digital Transformation Process
- Sorting — After you give us your paper documents, DocuMiner® will analyze the contents as it sorts through them and produce a full manifest list for you to review. You tell us what needs to be kept and what needs to be securely destroyed.
- Shredding — Once you tell us what to keep and what to destroy, will shred any analog data that you no longer need or want.
- Scanning — The final step is to scan the documents you need to keep and convert them into your preferred digital medium. We can scan any type of document you may need, including:
Once they're scanned we can migrate the data to any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
The success of your digital transformation in Silver Spring, MD will come down to the reliability of the software and having a forward thinking partner to see it through. Whether you are a governmental entity looking to record secure information, a commercial enterprise looking to transition strenuous software, or a hospital that wants more secure record keeping, HITS will be on your side every step of the way.
Digital Transformation in Silver Spring, MD Requires a Culture Change
Your digital transformation is not complete simply when the information is on a cloud-system or computer. Your IT company will go from being a a trouble-shooting entity to an active driver of revenue. You and your employees in Silver Spring, MD will have to adapt to an entirely new environment:
- From internally focused to customer centered
- From risk avoidance to looking for exciting new opportunities
- From oversight to delegation
- From individual effort to teamwork
While moving to a new data management approach after years of analog storage can be intimidating, the truth is it leads to brand new opportunities to innovate.
Other services we offer in Silver Spring, MD include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
Silver Spring, MD Digital Transformation | HITS
Only 30% of digital transformations are successful. That means you need a digital transformation company in Silver Spring, MD with experience and skill. We named ourselves after our values: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our impressive specialists and proprietary software ensure that your digital transformation will be successful and enhance both your operations and your customers' experience. For digital transformation in Silver Spring, MD, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.