Digital Transformation Clayton, MO
Digital Transformation in Clayton, MO. Digital transformation is an important aspect of updating the internal processes of any Clayton, MO business, making their records easier to access, and making them more secure. Effective digital transformation improves your bottom line and enhances experiences for customers. For over two and a half decades, HITS has been helping companies in Clayton, MO and beyond eliminate productivity loss due to document challenges and increase efficiency in their day-to-day operations. We provide innovative solutions and revolutionary tools from coast to coast. To discover what HITS can do for you, speak to a HITS representative today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.
What is Digital Transformation in Clayton, MO?
Digital transformation involves converting analog data — data held on paper, film, or other physical media — into digital form. It incorporates all internal operations, resulting in a fundamental difference in customer experiences and how your employees work together. Digital transformation can either be the implementation of new services, for example creating mobile applications for customers, or modifying old ones, for instance making updates to your document storage.
Who Does Digital Transformation Help in Clayton, MO?
The beneficiaries of digital transformation are both your Clayton, MO organization and its customers.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a for-profit business selling products or a government agency providing a service or in charge of oversight, you are interacting with people outside your organization. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Improved data analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make decisions based on hard, unbiased data as opposed to "gut-feelings". If you data is in a digital system, it is more easily organized and can be automatically evaluated by a variety of software. With digital transformation, you'll have access to customer data and future opportunities all in one place, which allows you to offer more services in a way that benefits the customer most.
- Greater security for personal data — Data storage and usage is one of the bigger issues in technology today. Digital systems allow you and the customer to decide what is done with their data, showing customers that you understand that the privacy of their data is important to them.
- Easier access to your services — With automizations, online product lists, and more, your services will just be a few clicks away, and many issues are solved without the customer ever needing to speak to a real person. If they do call customer service, your rep will be able to offer customized solutions easily by having immediate access to client records.
More than two-thirds of marketers say they compete mostly on customer experience. By improving your customers' experience, you're directly benefiting yourself as well.
How You Benefit
Within your organization, you'll have the benefit of:
- A better bottom-line — According to a report from the SAP Center for Business Insight and Oxford Economics, 80% of companies that invested in digital transformation increased their profits. Digital transformation not only gives you more data to analyze opportunities, but you won't be paying employees to do rote tasks like organizing, storing, and retrieving documents. Lastly, you won't have to spend money on storage costs.
- Enhanced security — Physical data storage can be lost completely in events outside of our control like fires, and anyone who can access the physical area the documents are in can obtain them. After a digital transformation of your data, you'll have backups that cannot be destroyed. You'll also have stricter control over who has access, either from the outside or to employees.
- Improved Internal Cooperation — Digital transformation will enhance agility and improve collaboration both within and between teams. Employees do not need to be in the same physical location to work on the same documents, eliminating slow response times and lost data. Enhanced cooperation is essential to improved innovation.
We have experience accomplishing digital transformation in numerous sectors, from safe data services for government agencies, to helping healthcare providers better serve their patients with our STR8VIEW® cloud-based management system.
HITS' Approach to Digital Transformation in Clayton, MO
- Sorting — Once we have all of your paper, film, and other physical data, DocuMiner® will analyze the contents as it sorts through them and produce a complete manifest list for you to review. You tell us what needs to be kept and what needs to be securely destroyed.
- Shredding — Once you tell us what to keep and what to destroy, will shred any paper documents that are no longer relevant to your organization's specific retention policy.
- Scanning — We'll then scan the documents you need to keep and convert them into your preferred digital form. We can scan any type of document you may need, such as:
Once they're scanned we can migrate the data to any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
The success of your digital transformation in Clayton, MO will come down to the tools used in the migrations and having a forward thinking information technology company to guide the data through the process. Whether you are a governmental agency looking to record sensitive information, a corporation looking to transition strenuous software, or a hospital needing to reduce document liability, HITS can help you meet your document management goals with our innovative technology and industry-leading service.
Digital Transformation in Clayton, MO Requires a Culture Change
Once your data has been migrated to your preferred digital platform, your digital transformation is not complete. Your IT company is now an important part of your revenue stream. You'll have to challenge yourself and your Clayton, MO organization to change they way they think:
- From internally focused to customer centered
- From risk avoidance to anticipating what customers want
- From control to a more agile workforce
- From individual tasks to cooperation
While moving to a new data management approach after years of analog storage may be intimidating, the truth is it leads to amazing new opportunities to innovate.
Clayton, MO Digital Transformation | HITS
Only 30% of digital transformations are successful. It goes without saying that you need a digital transformation company in Clayton, MO you can trust. At HITS, our values are in our name: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our dedicated experts and revolutionary applications ensure that your digital transformation will go smoothly and enhance both your operations and your customers' experience. For digital transformation in Clayton, MO, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.