Digital Transformation Clayton, MO
Digital Transformation in Clayton, MO. Digital transformation is an essential aspect of updating the internal processes of any Clayton, MO organization, consolidating their records, and solving security and liability risks. Successful digital transformation improves your bottom line and enhances experiences for customers. For over 25 years, HITS has been helping companies in Clayton, MO and beyond do away with productivity loss due to document challenges and increase efficiency in their day-to-day operations. We solve documentation problems and implement revolutionary tools nationwide. To see what HITS can do for your organization, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.
What is Digital Transformation in Clayton, MO?
Digital transformation is the process of converting analog data — data held on paper, film, or other physical media — into digital systems. It incorporates every aspect of how your organization runs, resulting in a fundamental difference in your organization. Digital transformation can either be the implementation of new services, for instance moving to paperless billing, or modifying old ones, such as making updates to your document storage.
Who Benefits From Digital Transformation in Clayton, MO?
Both you and your Clayton, MO customers will benefit from digital transformation.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a commercial enterprise selling products or an educational institute with students and engaged parents, you are interacting with people outside your organization. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Improved customer analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make decisions based on hard, objective data instead of intuition. With data in a digital form, it is more easily organized and can be analyzed by automatic processes. Digital transformation provides a consolidated view of customer experience, customer preferences, and future opportunities, which helps you better understand what the customer wants.
- Greater autonomy over their data — Most people nowadays are worried about how their data is being stored and used. Digital systems allow you and the customer to decide what is done with their data, demonstrating to customers that you prioritize their privacy.
- Better access to your services — With automizations, online product lists, and more, your services will just be a few clicks away, without having to wait on or tie up your team by speaking to a real person. If they do need to speak to a representative, your rep will be able to offer customized solutions easily by having immediate access to client records.
Over two-thirds of companies compete mostly on the basis of customer experience. By improving your customers' experience, you're directly benefiting yourself as well.
How You Benefit
Advantages to your organization include:
- A better bottom-line — According to a survey from the SAP Center for Business Insight and Oxford Economics, Four-fifths of companies that invested in digital transformation make more money afterward. Digital transformation not only allows for better customer and opportunity analysis, but you won't be paying any of your workers to do needless tasks like organizing, storing, and finding documents. Lastly, you won't have to tie up money in additional office space or off-site storage.
- Improved security — Analog data can be lost completely in events outside of our control like tornadoes, and access to them depends on who is physically able to access them. Once digital transformation is completed, you'll have backups that cannot be destroyed. It's also easier to control who has access, either from the outside or to employees.
- Improved Internal Cooperation — Digital transformation will enhance agility and foster better teamwork throughout your organization. Employees do not need to be in the same physical location to access and discuss the same documents, eliminating slow response times and lost information. Enhanced cooperation is critical to improved innovation.
We have almost 30 years of experience accomplishing digital transformation in numerous sectors, from safe data services for government bodies, to helping healthcare providers better serve their patients with our STR8VIEW® cloud-based management system.
Our Clayton, MO Digital Transformation Process
We have created our very own patent-pending DocuMiner® application to carry out digital transformation and data migration for Clayton, MO organizations. It entails a three-step process:
- Sorting — After you give us your analog data, DocuMiner® will compile the contents in real time and generate a complete inventory for you to review. You tell us what needs to be kept and what needs to be securely destroyed.
- Shredding — Once you respond to us, will securely dispose of any analog data that have met your organization's specific retention policy.
- Scanning — We'll then scan the documents you need to keep and convert them into your preferred digital form. We have the ability to scan all types of documents, including:
We can then make your documents accessible in any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
Whether or not your digital transformation in Clayton, MO is successful depends on the reliability of the software and having a forward thinking information technology company to guide the data through the process. Whether you are a governmental entity looking to archive confidential documents, a commercial enterprise looking to streamline documentation processes, or a hospital needing to reduce document liability, HITS will be on your side every step of the way.
Digital Transformation in Clayton, MO Will Change How You Do Business
Once your data is digitized, your digital transformation is not complete. Your IT department will go from being a safety net in the background to an active driver of revenue. You and your employees in Clayton, MO will have to change the way they think:
- From internally focused to client focused
- From steering clear of risks to anticipating what customers want
- From control to a more agile workforce
- From individual tasks to teamwork
While switching up how your organization operates can be intimidating, the truth is it leads to amazing new opportunities to dominate your local market.
Other services we offer in Clayton, MO include:
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Scanning Services
- Document Management
Clayton, MO Digital Transformation | HITS
Under a third of digital transformations are successful. That means you need a digital transformation company in Clayton, MO with experience and skill. We named ourselves after our values: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our impressive specialists and patent-pending tools ensure that your digital transformation will be successful and improve the way you do business. For digital transformation in Clayton, MO, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.