Digital Transformation in Clayton, MO
Digital Transformation in Clayton, MO. Digital transformation is a complete reimagining of an organizations practices in order to make them more efficient and reduce liability and security risks. Effective digital transformation transcends traditional roles within companies. For over two and a half decades, HITS has been helping companies in Clayton, MO and beyond do away with productivity loss due to document challenges and increase their general efficiency. We provide innovative solutions and revolutionary applications throughout the entire country. To see what our experts can do for your operations, speak to a HITS representative today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.
Defining Digital Transformation in Clayton, MO
Digital transformation is the process of converting analog data — data that's held in a physical way — into digital systems. It has an effect on all areas of business, resulting in a fundamental difference in customer experiences and how your employees work together. Digital transformation can either be the implementation of new services, for instance creating mobile applications for customers, or altering old ones, for instance switching to digital document storage.
Important Factors in a Successful Digital Transformation in St. Louis
For a lasting and effective digital transformation, St. Louis organizations must develop the following:
- Well-defined vision and strategy — Start by defining a crystal clear vision for your digital transformation that syncs digital transformation goals with your organization's general business objectives.
- Innovative technologies — The swift advancement of technology provides businesses with opportunities to harness cutting-edge tools and platforms. Accepting emerging technologies permits you to be part of a more extensive transformation instead of being left behind.
- Cultural shift and organization mindset — Digital transformation requires a cultural shift and a mindset that welcomes change, encourages experimentation, and fosters collaboration between departments. A culture of agility is vital for making your digital transformation a sustained success.
- Customer-centric approach — Putting the customer at the center of digital transformation efforts will help you better understand what they need and why. By offering more personalized experiences you can forge more enduring relationships.
- Analytics-based decision making — Leverage data as a strategic asset to drive decision-making throughout the organization. Implement data analytics and business intelligence tools to accumulate, analyze, and derive actionable insights from the massive amounts of data you'll now have access to.
Who Does Digital Transformation Help in Clayton, MO?
The beneficiaries of digital transformation are both your Clayton, MO company and your customers.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a for-profit company selling services or a government agency providing a service or in charge of oversight, you are doing something for someone. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Improved data analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make decisions based on hard, unbiased data instead of guesswork. When data is stored digitally, it is more easily organized and can be analyzed by automatic processes. With digital transformation, you'll have access to a consolidated view of customer experience, customer preferences, and future opportunities, which helps you offer the best possible service to your customers.
- Greater autonomy over their data — Data storage and usage is an important issue for most people. Digital systems allow you and the customer to decide what what data is stored and how, showing customers that you care about their privacy concerns.
- Easier access to your services — With email communications, client portals, and more, your services will just be a few clicks away, and many issues are solved without the customer ever needing to speak to a real person. If they do call customer service, your rep will have improved access to their information and will be more readily able to assist the customer.
Over two-thirds of marketers say they compete mostly on the basis of customer experience. A better client experience means improved profits.
How You Benefit
Internally, you'll have the advantage of:
- Increased profits — According to a report from the SAP, Four-fifths of businesses that underwent digital transformation increased their profits. Digital transformation not only gives you more data to analyze opportunities, but you won't be paying employees to do rote tasks like organizing, storing, and retrieving documents. Finally, you won't have to spend money on storage costs.
- Enhanced security — Paper documents can be destroyed in events outside of our control like a hurricane, and anyone who can access the physical area the documents are in can obtain the information. Once digital transformation is completed, you'll have digital copies that cannot be destroyed. It's also easier to control what individuals, both within and outside your organization, can access which data.
- Better Teamwork — Digital transformation will make your employees more agile and improve collaboration both within and between teams. Employees do not need to be in the same physical location to work on the same documents, eliminating roundabout communication and lost data. Increased teamwork is critical to furthering your organization's capabilities.
We have almost 30 years of experience accomplishing digital transformation in a variety of sectors, from secure data services for government entities, to helping healthcare providers better serve their patients with our STR8VIEW® document management system.
HITS' Approach to Digital Transformation in Clayton, MO
- Sorting — After you give us your paper, film, and other physical data, DocuMiner® will compile the contents as it sorts through them and provide a complete manifest list that we will then send to you. You which documents are worth keeping and which documents we should securely destroy.
- Shredding — Once you respond to us, will securely dispose of any analog data that you no longer need or want.
- Scanning — The final step is to scan the documents you want to keep and convert them into whichever file type is best for you. We have the ability to scan a variety of types of documents, such as:
We can then make your documents accessible in any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
Whether or not your digital transformation in Clayton, MO is effective will come down to the tools used in the migrations and having an innovative partner to help you implement it. Whether you are a governmental agency looking to archive private documents, a commercial enterprise seeking to transition strenuous software, or a hospital that wants more secure record keeping, HITS is your answer.
Digital Transformation in Clayton, MO Requires a Culture Change
Your digital transformation is not complete simply when the information is on a cloud-system or computer. Your IT company will go from being a a trouble-shooting entity to an active driver of revenue. You and your employees in Clayton, MO will have to adapt to an entirely new environment:
- From internally focused to client focused
- From steering clear of risks to looking for exciting new opportunities
- From control to delegation
- From individual tasks to collaboration
While moving to a new data management approach after years of analog storage can be intimidating, the truth is it leads to brand new opportunities to dominate your local market.
Other services we offer in Clayton, MO include:
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Scanning Services
Clayton, MO Digital Transformation | HITS
Only 30% of digital transformations are successful. It goes without saying that you need a digital transformation company in Clayton, MO with experience and skill. At HITS, our values are in our name: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our impressive specialists and proprietary tools ensure that your digital transformation will be successful and improve both your operations and your customers' experience. For digital transformation in Clayton, MO, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.