Digital Transformation in Kirkwood, MO
Digital Transformation in Kirkwood, MO. Digital transformation is an essential aspect of modernizing any Kirkwood, MO business, consolidating their records, and making them more secure. Effective digital transformation transcends traditional roles within companies. For over 25 years, HITS has been helping enterprises in Kirkwood, MO and beyond eliminate productivity loss due to document challenges and increase their general efficiency. We provide innovative solutions and revolutionary tools nationwide. To find out what digital transformation can do for you, speak to a HITS representative today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.
Defining Digital Transformation in Kirkwood, MO
Digital transformation is the process of converting analog data — data that's held in a physical way — into digital systems. It incorporates all areas of business, resulting in a fundamental difference in customer experiences and how your employees work together. Digital transformation can either be the implementation of new services, for example when Netflix moved from a mailing to streaming service, or altering old ones, like making updates to your document storage.
Important Factors in a Successful Digital Transformation in St. Louis
For a lasting and effective digital transformation, St. Louis organizations must develop the following:
- Well-defined vision and strategy — Start by producing a precise vision for your digital transformation that aligns digital transformation goals with your organization's broader business objectives.
- Technological progress — The rapid advancement of technology provides businesses with chances to harness cutting-edge tools and platforms. Accepting emerging technologies enables you do be part of a wider transformation instead of being left behind.
- Culture change and organization mindset — Digital transformation requires a organizational shift and a mindset that embraces change, promotes experimentation, and fosters collaboration between departments. A culture of agility is crucial for making your digital transformation a sustained success.
- Customer-centric approach — Putting the customer at the center of digital transformation efforts will help you more effectively understand their needs, preferences, and pain points. By offering more customized experiences you can forge more long-term relationships.
- Data-driven decision making — Leverage data as a strategic asset to influence decision-making at every level of your organization. Implement data analytics and business intelligence tools to gather, analyze, and derive actionable insights from the vast amounts of data you'll be collecting.
Who Does Digital Transformation Help in Kirkwood, MO?
The beneficiaries of digital transformation are both your Kirkwood, MO operations and your clients.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a commercial enterprise selling products or an educational institute with students and engaged parents, you are doing something for someone. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Improved customer analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make decisions based on hard, objective data instead of guesswork. If you data is in a digital system, it is more easily organized and can be analyzed by automatic processes. Digital transformation provides customer data and future opportunities all in one place, which helps you better understand what the customer wants.
- Greater autonomy over their data — Data storage and usage is an important issue for most people. By switching to digital record keeping, you can make your data more secure, demonstrating to customers that you respect their privacy and will do your part to protect it.
- Better access to your services — With email communications, online product lists, and more, your services can be accessed by almost anyone almost anywhere, and many issues are solved without the customer ever needing to speak to a representative. If they do call customer service, your team will be able to offer personalized solutions quickly by having immediate access to client records.
Over two-thirds of companies compete mostly on the basis of customer experience. By improving your customers' experience, you're directly benefiting yourself as well.
How You Benefit
Benefits to your operations include:
- Increased profits — According to the SAP, 80% of businesses that underwent digital transformation make more money afterward. Digital transformation not only will make new opportunities perceptible, but you won't be paying employees for empty hours related to document challenges. Finally, you won't have to tie up money in additional office space or off-site storage.
- Enhanced security — Physical data storage can be lost completely in natural disasters like fires, and anyone who can access the physical area the documents are in can obtain the data. After a digital transformation of your documents, you'll have backups that cannot be destroyed. You'll also have stricter control over what individuals, both within and outside your organization, can access which data.
- Improved Teamwork — Digital transformation will make your employees more agile and foster better teamwork both within and between teams. Employees who are far away from each other can access the same documents and information at the same time, eliminating circuitous communication and lost documents. Increased collaboration is essential to furthering your organization's capabilities.
We have experience implementing digital transformation in many different sectors, from secure data services for government agencies, to helping healthcare providers better serve their patients with our STR8VIEW® document management system.
Our Kirkwood, MO Digital Transformation Process
- Sorting — After you give us your paper, film, and other physical data, DocuMiner® will analyze the contents in real time and generate a complete inventory for you to review. You which documents are worth keeping and which documents we should securely destroy.
- Shredding — Once you tell us what to keep and what to destroy, will shred any paper, film, and other physical data that you no longer need or want.
- Scanning — The final step is to scan all of the remaining paper, film, and other physical data and convert them into your preferred digital form. We have the ability to scan a variety of types of documents, including:
Once they're scanned we can migrate the data to any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
The success of your digital transformation in Kirkwood, MO depends on the reliability of the software and having an experienced and creative partner to see it through. Whether you are a governmental agency looking to archive private data, a business that wants to transition strenuous software, or a hospital that wants more secure record keeping, HITS will be on your side every step of the way.
Digital Transformation in Kirkwood, MO Requires a Culture Change
Once your data has been migrated to your preferred digital platform, your digital transformation is not complete. Your IT company will go from being a a trouble-shooting entity to an active driver of revenue. You and your employees in Kirkwood, MO will have to change the way they think:
- From internally focused to client focused
- From avoiding taking risks to looking for exciting new opportunities
- From control to delegation
- From individual effort to teamwork
While moving to a new data management approach after years of analog storage may be uncomfortable, the truth is it leads to amazing new opportunities to see your organization be the best it can be.
Other services we offer in Kirkwood, MO include:
- Information Management
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
Kirkwood, MO Digital Transformation | HITS
Only 30% of digital transformations succeed. It goes without saying that you need a digital transformation company in Kirkwood, MO that knows how to see these projects through. We named ourselves after our values: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our impressive team and innovative tools ensure that your digital transformation will go smoothly and improve both your operations and your customers' experience. For digital transformation in Kirkwood, MO, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.