Digital Transformation Kirkwood, MO
Digital Transformation in Kirkwood, MO. Digital transformation is an important aspect of modernizing the internal processes of any Kirkwood, MO organization, consolidating their records, and solving security and liability risks. Successful digital transformation transcends traditional roles within companies. For over 25 years, HITS has been helping enterprises in Kirkwood, MO and beyond bring their documentation systems out of the dark ages. We solve documentation problems and implement revolutionary software nationwide. To discover what digital transformation can do for your operations, speak to a HITS representative today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.
What is Digital Transformation in Kirkwood, MO?
Digital transformation is the process of converting analog data — data that's held in a physical way — onto a digital framework. It has an effect on all internal operations, resulting in a fundamental difference in your organization. Digital transformation can either be the implementation of new practices, for example when Netflix moved from a mailing to streaming service, or reshaping old ones, like switching to digital document storage.
Who Does Digital Transformation Help in Kirkwood, MO?
The beneficiaries of digital transformation are both your Kirkwood, MO operations and your clients.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a for-profit company selling products or a government agency providing a service or in charge of oversight, you are interacting with people outside your organization. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Improved customer analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make objective, real-time decisions to advance and optimize their performance and be more proactive. With data in a digital form, it is more easily organized and can be analyzed by automatic processes. With digital transformation, you'll have access to customer data and future opportunities all in one place, which allows you to offer more services in a way that benefits the customer most.
- Greater security for personal data — Data storage and usage is one of the bigger issues in technology today. Digital systems allow you and the customer to decide what what data is stored and how, showing customers that you respect their privacy and will do your part to protect it.
- Easier access to your services — With email communications, client portals, and more, your services will just be a few clicks away, and many issues are solved without the customer ever needing to speak to a real person. If they do need to speak to a representative, your rep will be able to offer customized solutions easily by having immediate access to client records.
Over two-thirds of marketers say they compete mostly on customer experience. By improving your customers' experience, you're directly benefiting yourself as well.
How You Benefit
Internally, you'll have the benefit of:
- A better bottom-line — According to the SAP Center for Business Insight and Oxford Economics, Four-fifths of companies that underwent digital transformation make more money afterward. Digital transformation not only allows for better customer and opportunity analysis, but you won't be paying employees for empty hours related to document challenges. Lastly, you won't have to spend money on storage costs.
- Enhanced security — Analog data can be destroyed in events outside of our control like a hurricane, and access to them depends on who can physically access the storage space. Once digital transformation is completed, you'll have secure backups stored either locally or on cloud, so the data will never be lost. You'll also have more control over what individuals, both within and outside your organization, can access which data.
- Better Collaboration — Digital transformation will enhance agility and improve collaboration throughout your organization. Employees who are far away from each other can access the same documents and information at the same time, eliminating circuitous communication and lost data. Improved cooperation is essential to improved innovation.
We have experience implementing digital transformation in many different fields, from secure data services for government agencies, to helping healthcare providers improve their customer experience and efficiency STR8VIEW® digital documentation system.
Our Kirkwood, MO Digital Transformation Process
- Sorting — Once we have all of your paper, film, and other physical data, DocuMiner® will compile the contents immediately and produce a complete manifest list that we will then send to you. You tell us what needs to be kept and what needs to be securely destroyed.
- Shredding — Once you tell us what to keep and what to destroy, will securely dispose of any paper, film, and other physical data that you no longer need or want.
- Scanning — We'll then scan the documents you want to keep and convert them into your preferred digital medium. We can scan any type of document you may need, such as:
Once they're scanned we can migrate the data to any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
The success of your digital transformation in Kirkwood, MO depends on the reliability of the software and having an innovative partner to guide the data through the process. Whether you are a governmental body looking to archive sensitive documents, a commercial enterprise that wants to transition strenuous software, or a hospital that wants more secure record keeping, HITS will be on your side every step of the way.
Digital Transformation in Kirkwood, MO Requires a Culture Change
Once your analog data is digital data, your digital transformation is not complete. Your IT company is now an important part of your revenue stream. You and your employees in Kirkwood, MO will have to change the way they think:
- From internally focused to client centered
- From risk avoidance to looking for exciting new opportunities
- From oversight to a more agile workforce
- From individual effort to collaboration
While moving to a new data management approach after years of analog storage can be daunting, in reality it leads to amazing new opportunities to dominate your local market.
Other services we offer in Kirkwood, MO include:
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Scanning Services
- Document Management
- Data Migration
- Shredding Services
- Document Scanning
Kirkwood, MO Digital Transformation | HITS
Under a third of digital transformations are successful. That means you need a digital transformation company in Kirkwood, MO that knows how to see these projects through. At HITS, our values are in our name: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our brilliant team and revolutionary applications ensure that your digital transformation will be successful and improve both your operations and your customers' experience. For digital transformation in Kirkwood, MO, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.