Digital Transformation in San Diego, CA
Digital Transformation in San Diego, CA. Digital transformation is a complete reimagining of an organizations practices in order to make them more efficient and reduce liability and security risks. Successful digital transformation transcends traditional roles within companies. For more than two and a half decades, HITS has been helping organizations in San Diego, CA and beyond do away with productivity loss due to document challenges and increase efficiency in their day-to-day operations. We solve documentation problems and implement revolutionary software nationwide. To discover what HITS can do for you, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.
Defining Digital Transformation in San Diego, CA
Digital transformation is the process of converting analog data — data that's held in a physical way — onto a digital framework. It has an effect on all areas of business, resulting in a fundamental difference in your organization. Digital transformation can either be the implementation of new practices, for example selling digital products after dealing with material goods, or modifying old ones, for example switching to digital document storage.
Essential Elements for a Successful Digital Transformation in St. Louis
For a lasting and effective digital transformation, St. Louis organizations must focus on the following:
- Clear vision and strategy — Start by producing a clear vision for your digital transformation that syncs digital transformation goals with your organization's general business objectives.
- Technological progress — The fast advancement of technology provides businesses with possibilities to leverage cutting-edge tools and platforms. Embracing emerging technologies permits you become part of a wider transformation instead of being left behind.
- Cultural shift and organization mindset — Digital transformation requires a cultural shift and a mindset that embraces change, promotes experimentation, and fosters collaboration throughout your entire team. A culture of agility is vital for making your digital transformation a enduring success.
- Customer-centric approach — Placing the customer at the center of digital transformation efforts will help you more effectively understand their needs, preferences, and pain points. By offering more customized experiences you can establish more enduring relationships.
- Data-focused decision making — Utilize data as a strategic asset to guide decision-making at every level of your organization. Implement data analytics and business intelligence tools to accumulate, analyze, and derive actionable insights from the huge amounts of data you'll be collecting.
Who Benefits From Digital Transformation in San Diego, CA?
The beneficiaries of digital transformation are both your San Diego, CA company and its clients.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a commercial enterprise selling services or a government agency providing a service or in charge of oversight, you are interacting with people outside your organization. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Improved customer analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make objective, real-time decisions to guide and optimize their performance and be more proactive. If you data is in a digital system, it is more easily organized and can be analyzed by automatic processes. Digital transformation offers a consolidated view of customer experience, customer preferences, and future opportunities, which helps you better understand what the customer wants.
- Greater security for personal data — Most people nowadays are worried about how their data is being stored and used. Digital systems allow you and the customer to decide what is done with their data, showing customers that you care about their privacy concerns.
- Easier access to your services — With email communications, client portals, and more, your services can be accessed by almost anyone almost anywhere, and many issues are solved without the customer ever needing to speak to a real person. If they do need to speak to a real person, your customer service specialists will have access to the client's records in seconds and will be able to offer solutions more quickly.
More than two-thirds of companies compete mostly on customer experience. A better client experience means improved profits.
How You Benefit
Advantages to your organization include:
- Increased profits — According to a report from the SAP, 80% of businesses that chose to go through a digital transformation increased their profits. Digital transformation not only allows for better customer and opportunity analysis, but you won't be paying any of your workers for empty hours related to document challenges. Lastly, you won't have to spend money on storage costs.
- Improved security — Paper documents can be lost forever in events outside of our control like fires, and anyone who can access the physical area the documents are in can obtain them. After a digital transformation of your data, you'll have backups that cannot be destroyed. You'll also have more control over what individuals, both within and outside your organization, can access which data.
- Better Internal Cooperation — Digital transformation will make your internal operations more agile and foster better teamwork both between individual employees and between teams. Employees do not need to be in the same physical location to work on the same documents, eliminating roundabout communication and lost documents. Enhanced collaboration is essential to furthering your organization's capabilities.
We have experience accomplishing digital transformation in numerous sectors, from compliant data services for government entities, to helping healthcare providers become more efficient with our STR8VIEW® cloud-based management system.
How HITS Does Digital Transformation in San Diego, CA
We have created our very own patent-pending DocuMiner® application to carry out digital transformation and data migration for San Diego, CA organizations. The digital transformation is completed in three steps:
- Sorting — Once we have all of your paper documents, DocuMiner® will analyze the contents in real time and provide a complete manifest list that we will then send to you. You tell us what needs to be kept and what needs to be securely destroyed.
- Shredding — After we receive your authorization, will securely dispose of any paper, film, and other physical data that are no longer relevant to your organization's specific retention policy.
- Scanning — HITS will then scan all of the remaining paper, film, and other physical data and convert them into your preferred digital medium. We have the ability to scan all types of documents, such as:
After they're scanned we can migrate the data to any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
The success of your digital transformation in San Diego, CA depends on the reliability of the software and having an innovative partner to help you implement it. Whether you are a governmental entity looking to record sensitive documents, a business seeking to streamline documentation processes, or a hospital that wants more secure record keeping, HITS will be on your side every step of the way.
Digital Transformation in San Diego, CA Will Change How You Do Business
Your digital transformation is not complete simply when the information is on a cloud-system or computer. Your IT company is now an important part of your revenue stream. You and your employees in San Diego, CA will have to change the way they think:
- From internally focused to customer focused
- From steering clear of risks to looking for exciting new opportunities
- From oversight to a more agile workforce
- From individual tasks to teamwork
While switching up your entire approach may be intimidating, the truth is it leads to amazing new opportunities to innovate.
Other services we offer in San Diego, CA include:
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Scanning Services
San Diego, CA Digital Transformation | HITS
Only 30% of digital transformations succeed. It goes without saying that you need a digital transformation company in San Diego, CA with experience and skill. We named ourselves after our values: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our brilliant specialists and proprietary applications ensure that your digital transformation will go smoothly and improve the way you do business. For digital transformation in San Diego, CA, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.