Digital Transformation Reston, VA
Digital Transformation in Reston, VA. Digital transformation is an important part of modernizing the internal processes of any Reston, VA operation, consolidating their records, and making them more secure. Successful digital transformation transcends traditional roles within companies. For over two and a half decades, HITS has been helping companies in Reston, VA and beyond eliminate productivity loss due to document challenges and increase their general efficiency. We provide innovative solutions and revolutionary technology nationwide. To learn more about what our experts can do for your organization, speak to a HITS representative today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.
Defining Digital Transformation in Reston, VA
Digital transformation is the process of converting analog data — data held on paper, film, or other physical media — into digital form. It has an effect on all areas of business, resulting in foundational changes to your organization. Digital transformation can either be the incorporation of new practices, for example moving to paperless billing, or modifying old ones, for instance switching to digital document storage.
Who Benefits From Digital Transformation in Reston, VA?
Both you and your Reston, VA customers will benefit from digital transformation.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a commercial enterprise selling services or an educational institute with students and engaged parents, you are doing something for someone. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Better data analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make decisions based on hard, unbiased data instead of intuition. With data in a digital form, it is more easily organized and can be automatically evaluated by a number of applications. With digital transformation, you'll have access to a consolidated view of customer experience, customer preferences, and future opportunities, which allows you to offer more services in a way that benefits the customer most.
- Greater security for personal data — Data storage and usage is an important issue for most people. Digital systems allow you and the customer to decide what is done with their data, demonstrating to customers that you respect their privacy and will do your part to protect it.
- Easier access to your services — With email communications, client portals, and more, your services will just be a few clicks away, without having to wait on or tie up your team by speaking to a real person. If they do call customer service, your rep will have access to the client's records in seconds and will be able to offer solutions more quickly.
Over two-thirds of companies compete mostly on customer experience. Improved client experience means an improved bottom-line.
How You Benefit
Benefits to your organization include:
- A better bottom-line — According to a report from the SAP, 80% of businesses that underwent digital transformation increased their profits. Digital transformation not only will make new opportunities perceptible, but you won't be paying any of your workers to do rote tasks like organizing, storing, and finding documents. Lastly, you won't have to spend money on storage costs.
- Improved security — Physical data storage can be destroyed in natural disasters like fires, and access to them depends on who can physically access the storage space. Once digital transformation is completed, you'll have digital copies that cannot be destroyed. You'll also have stricter control over what individuals, both within and outside your organization, can access which data.
- Better Internal Cooperation — Digital transformation will enhance agility and foster better teamwork both between individual employees and between teams. Employees do not need to be in the same physical location to access and discuss the same documents, eliminating slow response times and lost information. Improved teamwork is essential to improved innovation.
We have almost 30 years of experience implementing digital transformation in numerous areas, from secure data services for government entities, to helping healthcare providers better serve their patients with our STR8VIEW® digital documentation system.
Our Reston, VA Digital Transformation Process
- Sorting — After you supply us with your paper, film, and other physical data, DocuMiner® will analyze the contents as it sorts through them and generate a full inventory that we will then send to you. You tell us what needs to be kept and what needs to be securely destroyed.
- Shredding — Once you tell us what to keep and what to destroy, will shred any paper documents that you no longer need or want.
- Scanning — The final step is to scan all of the remaining paper, film, and other physical data and convert them into whichever file type is best for you. We can scan any type of document you may need, such as:
We can then make your documents accessible in any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
The success of your digital transformation in Reston, VA depends on the tools used in the migrations and having a forward thinking partner to guide the data through the process. Whether you are a governmental agency looking to archive private data, a corporation that wants to transition strenuous software, or a hospital needing to reduce document liability, HITS will be on your side every step of the way.
Digital Transformation in Reston, VA Requires a Culture Change
Once your data is digitized, your digital transformation is not complete. Your IT department will go from being a a trouble-shooting entity to an active driver of revenue. You'll have to challenge yourself and your Reston, VA organization to change they way they think:
- From internally focused to client centered
- From steering clear of risks to anticipating what customers want
- From oversight to delegation
- From individual tasks to cooperation
While switching up your entire approach may be uncomfortable, in reality it leads to amazing new opportunities to dominate your local market.
Other services we offer in Reston, VA include:
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Scanning Services
- Document Management
- Data Migration
- Shredding Services
- Document Scanning
Reston, VA Digital Transformation | HITS
Only 30% of digital transformations are successful. It goes without saying that you need a digital transformation company in Reston, VA with experience and skill. At HITS, our values are in our name: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our dedicated specialists and innovative tools ensure that your digital transformation will be successful and improve the way you do business. For digital transformation in Reston, VA, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.