Digital Transformation in Los Angeles, CA
Digital Transformation in Los Angeles, CA. Digital transformation is a critical part of updating the internal processes of any Los Angeles, CA business, making their records easier to access, and solving security and liability risks. Successful digital transformation improves your bottom line and enhances experiences for customers. For over 25 years, HITS has been helping organizations in Los Angeles, CA and beyond do away with productivity loss due to document challenges and increase efficiency in their day-to-day operations. We solve documentation problems and implement revolutionary applications throughout the entire country. To discover what HITS can do for you, speak to a HITS representative today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.
Defining Digital Transformation in Los Angeles, CA
Digital transformation is the process of converting analog data — data held on paper, film, or other physical media — into digital systems. It has repercussions for every aspect of how your organization runs, resulting in foundational changes to your organization. Digital transformation can either be the implementation of new practices, for example selling digital products after dealing with material goods, or altering old ones, like making updates to your document storage.
Keys to a Successful Digital Transformation in St. Louis
For a lasting and effective digital transformation, St. Louis organizations must focus on the following:
- Transparent vision and strategy — Start by coming up with a clear vision for your digital transformation that aligns digital transformation goals with your organization's broader business objectives.
- Innovative technologies — The rapid advancement of technology provides businesses with opportunities to utilize state-of-the-art tools and platforms. Accepting emerging technologies permits you to be part of a broader transformation instead of getting left behind.
- Culture change and organization mindset — Digital transformation requires a cultural shift and a mindset that embraces change, stimulates experimentation, and fosters collaboration throughout your entire team. A culture of agility is vital for making your digital transformation a long-term success.
- Customer-centric approach — Positioning the customer at the center of digital transformation efforts will help you more effectively understand their needs, preferences, and pain points. By offering more customized experiences you can establish more lasting relationships.
- Data-driven decision making — Harness data as a strategic asset to influence decision-making at every level of your organization. Implement data analytics and business intelligence tools to accumulate, analyze, and derive actionable insights from the huge amounts of data generated by your digital initiatives.
Who Does Digital Transformation Help in Los Angeles, CA?
The beneficiaries of digital transformation are both your Los Angeles, CA operations and your customers.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a for-profit business selling products or a government agency providing a service or in charge of oversight, you are interacting with people outside your organization. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Better customer analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make objective, real-time decisions to guide and optimize their performance and be more proactive. When data is stored digitally, it is more easily organized and can be automatically evaluated by a variety of software. With digital transformation, you'll have access to customer data and future opportunities all in one place, which helps you offer the best possible service to your customers.
- Greater security for personal data — Most people nowadays are worried about how their data is being stored and used. By moving to digital record keeping, you can make your data more secure, showing customers that you understand that the privacy of their data is important to them.
- Easier access to your services — With automizations, client portals, and more, your customers will have your services literally at their fingertips, without having to wait on or tie up your team by speaking to a real person. If they do need to speak to a real person, your customer service specialists will be able to offer customized solutions quickly by having immediate access to client records.
More than two-thirds of companies compete mostly on the basis of customer experience. Improved client experience means improved profits.
How You Benefit
Beyond a better experience for customers, you'll also enjoy:
- A better bottom-line — According to data from the SAP Center for Business Insight and Oxford Economics, Four-fifths of companies that invested in digital transformation make more money afterward. Digital transformation not only gives you more data to analyze opportunities, but you won't be paying employees to do rote tasks like organizing, storing, and retrieving documents. Lastly, you won't have to spend money on storage costs.
- Enhanced security — Analog data can be lost completely in natural disasters like fires, and access to them depends on who can physically access the storage space. After a digital transformation of your documents, you'll have secure backups stored either locally or on cloud, so the data will never be lost. You'll also have stricter control over which employees and clients have access to what.
- Better Internal Cooperation — Digital transformation will make your internal operations more agile and improve collaboration throughout your organization. Employees in separate locations can access the same documents and information at the same time, eliminating circuitous communication and lost information. Improved teamwork is critical to improved innovation.
We have over 25 years of experience accomplishing digital transformation in many different sectors, from secure data services for government entities, to helping healthcare providers better serve their patients with our STR8VIEW® document management system.
HITS' Approach to Digital Transformation in Los Angeles, CA
- Sorting — Once we have all of your paper documents, DocuMiner® will analyze the contents as it sorts through them and provide a full inventory that we will then send to you. You which documents are worth keeping and what we should securely destroy.
- Shredding — Once you respond to us, will securely dispose of any paper documents that no longer have any use for.
- Scanning — We'll then scan all of the remaining paper documents and convert them into whichever file type is best for you. We have the ability to scan a variety of types of documents, including:
Once they're scanned we can migrate the data to any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
The success of your digital transformation in Los Angeles, CA depends on the reliability of the software and having an experienced and creative information technology company to guide the data through the process. Whether you are a governmental body looking to record secure data, a commercial enterprise seeking to streamline documentation processes, or a hospital needing to reduce document liability, HITS can help you meet your document management goals with our innovative technology and industry-leading service.
Digital Transformation in Los Angeles, CA Will Change How You Do Business
Your digital transformation is not complete simply when the information is on a cloud-system or computer. Your IT department is now an important part of your revenue stream. You'll have to encourage yourself and your Los Angeles, CA organization to change they way they think:
- From internally focused to client focused
- From avoiding taking risks to looking for exciting new opportunities
- From oversight to delegation
- From individual effort to teamwork
While moving to a new data management approach after years of analog storage may be daunting, the truth is it opens up amazing new opportunities to see your organization be the best it can be.
Other services we offer in Los Angeles, CA include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
Los Angeles, CA Digital Transformation | HITS
Under a third of digital transformations are successful. That means you need a digital transformation company in Los Angeles, CA that knows how to see these projects through. At HITS, our values are in our name: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our brilliant specialists and patent-pending applications ensure that your digital transformation will be successful and improve the way you do business. For digital transformation in Los Angeles, CA, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.