Digital Transformation Los Angeles, CA
Digital Transformation in Los Angeles, CA. Digital transformation is a complete reimagining of an organizations practices in order to make them more efficient and reduce liability and security risks. Successful digital transformation transcends traditional roles within companies. For more than two and a half decades, HITS has been helping organizations in Los Angeles, CA and beyond eliminate productivity loss due to document challenges and increase their general efficiency. We solve documentation problems and implement revolutionary tools throughout the entire country. To discover what our experts can do for you, speak to a HITS representative today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.
What is Digital Transformation in Los Angeles, CA?
Digital transformation is the process of converting analog data — data held on paper, film, or other physical media — into digital systems. It incorporates every aspect of how your organization runs, resulting in foundational changes to your organization. Digital transformation can either be the incorporation of new services, for example when Netflix moved from a mailing to streaming service, or altering old ones, like switching to digital document storage.
Who Benefits From Digital Transformation in Los Angeles, CA?
The beneficiaries of digital transformation are both your Los Angeles, CA operations and your customers.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a for-profit company selling services or an educational institute with students and engaged parents, you are doing something for someone. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Better customer analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make unbiased, real-time decisions to guide and enhance their performance and be more proactive. With data in a digital form, it is more easily organized and can be automatically analyzed by numerous applications. With digital transformation, you'll have access to customer data and future opportunities all in one place, which allows you to offer more services in a way that benefits the customer most.
- Greater security for personal data — Most people nowadays are worried about who has access to their data and how they are using it. Digital systems allow you and the customer to decide what is done with their data, demonstrating to customers that you care about their privacy concerns.
- Better access to your services — With automizations, client portals, and more, your services will just be a few clicks away, and many issues are solved without the customer ever needing to speak to a representative. If they do need to speak to a real person, your team will be able to offer customized solutions quickly by having immediate access to client records.
Over two-thirds of marketers say they compete mostly on the basis of customer experience. A better client experience means an improved bottom-line.
How You Benefit
In addition to an improved experience for customers, you'll also enjoy:
- A better bottom-line — According to data from the SAP, Four-fifths of companies that chose to go through a digital transformation increased their profits. Digital transformation not only gives you more data to analyze opportunities, but you won't be paying employees for empty hours related to document challenges. Lastly, you won't have to spend money on storage costs.
- Enhanced security — Analog data can be lost forever in events outside of our control like floods, and access to them depends on who is physically able to access them. Once digital transformation is completed, you'll have secure backups stored either locally or on cloud, so the data will never be lost. It's also easier to control what individuals, both within and outside your organization, can access which documents.
- Better Teamwork — Digital transformation will make your internal operations more agile and improve collaboration both between individual employees and between teams. Employees who are far away from each other can access the same documents and information at the same time, eliminating slow response times and lost documents. Increased teamwork is vital to furthering your organization's capabilities.
We know how to implement digital transformation in many different industries, from secure data services for government bodies, to helping healthcare providers become more efficient with our STR8VIEW® document management system.
Our Los Angeles, CA Digital Transformation Process
- Sorting — Once we have all of your analog data, DocuMiner® will compile the contents as it sorts through them and produce a complete manifest list that we will then send to you. You which documents are worth keeping and which documents we should securely destroy.
- Shredding — Once you respond to us, will securely dispose of any analog data that are no longer relevant to your organization's specific retention policy.
- Scanning — We'll then scan all of the remaining analog data and convert them into your preferred digital form. We can scan any type of document you may need, such as:
Once they're scanned we can migrate the data to any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
Whether or not your digital transformation in Los Angeles, CA is effective will come down to the tools used in the migrations and having an experienced and creative partner to help you implement it. Whether you are a governmental body looking to record confidential documents, a corporation that wants to transition strenuous software, or a hospital needing to reduce document liability, HITS can help you meet your document management goals with our innovative technology and industry-leading service.
Digital Transformation in Los Angeles, CA Will Change How You Do Business
Your digital transformation is not complete simply when the information is on a cloud-system or computer. Your IT company is now an important part of your revenue stream. You'll have to challenge yourself and your Los Angeles, CA organization to change they way they think:
- From internally focused to customer centered
- From avoiding taking risks to looking for exciting new opportunities
- From control to a more agile workforce
- From individual tasks to teamwork
While moving to a new data management approach after years of analog storage can be intimidating, in reality it opens up brand new opportunities to innovate.
Los Angeles, CA Digital Transformation | HITS
Only 30% of digital transformations succeed. It goes without saying that you need a digital transformation company in Los Angeles, CA you can trust. At HITS, our values are in our name: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our dedicated team and innovative tools ensure that your digital transformation will go smoothly and improve both your operations and your customers' experience. For digital transformation in Los Angeles, CA, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.