Digital Transformation Los Angeles, CA
Digital Transformation in Los Angeles, CA. Digital transformation is a complete reimagining of an organizations practices in order to make them more efficient and reduce liability and security risks. Effective digital transformation transcends traditional roles within companies. For over 25 years, HITS has been helping enterprises in Los Angeles, CA and beyond eliminate productivity loss due to document challenges and increase efficiency in their day-to-day operations. We provide innovative solutions and revolutionary applications nationwide. To see what digital transformation can do for your organization, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.
What is Digital Transformation in Los Angeles, CA?
Digital transformation is the process of converting analog data — data held on paper, film, or other physical media — into digital form. It incorporates all areas of business, resulting in foundational changes to your organization. Digital transformation can either be the implementation of new services, for instance when Netflix moved from a mailing to streaming service, or altering old ones, for example switching to digital document storage.
Who Benefits From Digital Transformation in Los Angeles, CA?
The beneficiaries of digital transformation are both your Los Angeles, CA company and your clients.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a for-profit business selling products or an educational institute with students and engaged parents, you are doing something for someone. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Improved customer analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make unbiased, real-time decisions to advance and enhance their performance and be more proactive. With data in a digital form, it it takes less work to locate it and can be automatically analyzed by a variety of applications. Digital transformation offers customer data and future opportunities all in one place, which helps you offer the best possible service to your customers.
- Greater autonomy over their data — Most people nowadays are worried about how their data is being stored and used. Digital systems allow you and the customer to decide what is done with their data, demonstrating to customers that you understand that the privacy of their data is important to them.
- Easier access to your services — With email communications, client portals, and more, your services can be accessed by almost anyone almost anywhere, without having to wait on or tie up your team by speaking to a real person. If they do call customer service, your customer service specialists will have access to the client's records in seconds and will be able to offer solutions more quickly.
More than two-thirds of marketers say they compete mostly on customer experience. Improved client experience means an improved bottom-line.
How You Benefit
Within your organization, you'll have the advantage of:
- A better bottom-line — According to a report from the SAP Center for Business Insight and Oxford Economics, Four-fifths of companies that underwent digital transformation make more money afterward. Digital transformation not only will make new opportunities perceptible, but you won't be paying employees to do rote tasks like organizing, storing, and retrieving documents. Finally, you won't have to spend money on storage costs.
- Increased security — Paper documents can be lost completely in catastrophes like tornadoes, and access to them depends on who is physically able to access them. After a digital transformation of your documents, you'll have secure backups stored either locally or on cloud, so the data will never be lost. You'll also have stricter control over who has access, either from the outside or to employees.
- Better Collaboration — Digital transformation will enhance agility and improve collaboration both within and between teams. Employees in separate locations can access the same documents and information at the same time, eliminating slow response times and lost documents. Enhanced teamwork is critical to improved innovation.
We have almost 30 years of experience implementing digital transformation in numerous industries, from compliant data services for government bodies, to helping healthcare providers improve their customer experience and internal operations STR8VIEW® digital documentation system.
How HITS Does Digital Transformation in Los Angeles, CA
We use our patent-pending DocuMiner® application to carry out digital transformation and data migration for Los Angeles, CA organizations. The process is completed in three steps:
- Sorting — Once we have all of your paper, film, and other physical data, DocuMiner® will analyze the contents in real time and produce a full inventory for you to review. Your organization will go through the list and tell us what needs to be kept and what needs to be securely destroyed.
- Shredding — Once you tell us what to keep and what to destroy, will shred any paper, film, and other physical data that are no longer relevant to your organization's specific retention policy.
- Scanning — The final step is to scan all of the remaining paper documents and convert them into your preferred digital form. We can scan any type of document you may need, such as:
We can then make your documents accessible in any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
Whether or not your digital transformation in Los Angeles, CA is effective depends on the tools used in the migrations and having a forward thinking information technology company to see it through. Whether you are a governmental body looking to archive confidential information, a corporation seeking to streamline documentation processes, or a hospital needing to reduce document liability, HITS will be on your side every step of the way.
Digital Transformation in Los Angeles, CA Requires a Culture Change
Your digital transformation is not complete simply when the information is on a cloud-system or computer. Your IT department is now an important part of your revenue stream. You'll have to challenge yourself and your Los Angeles, CA organization to change they way they think:
- From internally focused to customer focused
- From avoiding taking risks to anticipating what customers want
- From oversight to a more agile workforce
- From individual effort to teamwork
While switching up your entire approach can be daunting, the truth is it opens up amazing new opportunities to see your organization be the best it can be.
Other services we offer in Los Angeles, CA include:
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Scanning Services
- Document Management
Los Angeles, CA Digital Transformation | HITS
Only 30% of digital transformations are successful. It goes without saying that you need a digital transformation company in Los Angeles, CA that knows how to see these projects through. At HITS, our values are in our name: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our dedicated experts and patent-pending tools ensure that your digital transformation will be successful and improve the way you do business. For digital transformation in Los Angeles, CA, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.