Digital Transformation in Chicago, IL
Digital Transformation in Chicago, IL. Digital transformation is a complete reimagining of an organizations practices in order to make them more efficient and mitigate liability and security risks. Successful digital transformation can lead to an entirely new culture and customer experiences. For more than 25 years, HITS has been helping organizations in Chicago, IL and beyond reduce productivity loss due to document challenges and increase efficiency in their day-to-day operations. We solve documentation problems and implement revolutionary tools nationwide. To learn more about what digital transformation can do for your organization, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.
What is Digital Transformation in Chicago, IL?
Digital transformation involves converting analog data — data held on paper, tape, or other physical media — onto a digital framework. It has an effect on every aspect of how your organization runs, resulting in a fundamental difference in customer experiences and how your employees work together. Digital transformation can either be the incorporation of new services, for example creating mobile applications for customers, or altering old ones, for instance switching to digital document storage.
Essential Elements for a Successful Digital Transformation in St. Louis
For a lasting and effective digital transformation, St. Louis organizations must focus on the following:
- Clear vision and strategy — Start by defining a precise vision for your digital transformation that aligns digital transformation goals with your organization's general business objectives.
- Technological progress — The rapid advancement of technology provides businesses with possibilities to leverage state-of-the-art tools and platforms. Accepting emerging technologies allows you do be part of a broader transformation instead of being left behind.
- Culture change and organization mindset — Digital transformation requires a mindset shift and a mindset that adopts change, stimulates experimentation, and fosters collaboration across departments. A culture of agility is crucial for making your digital transformation a enduring success.
- Customer-centric approach — Placing the customer at the center of digital transformation efforts will help you better understand what they need and why. By offering more customized experiences you can forge more long-term relationships.
- Analytics-based decision making — Leverage data as a strategic asset to influence decision-making at every level of your organization. Implement data analytics and business intelligence tools to accumulate, analyze, and derive actionable insights from the vast amounts of data you'll now have access to.
Who Does Digital Transformation Help in Chicago, IL?
Both you and your Chicago, IL customers will benefit from digital transformation.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a for-profit company selling products or an educational institute with students and engaged parents, you are interacting with people outside your organization. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Better customer analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make decisions based on hard, unbiased data instead of "gut-feelings". With data in a digital form, it is more easily organized and can be automatically evaluated by numerous applications. Digital transformation give you a consolidated view of customer experience, customer preferences, and future opportunities, which helps you better understand what the customer wants.
- Greater security for personal data — Most people nowadays are worried about how their data is being stored and used. By moving to digital platforms, you can make your data more secure, showing customers that you prioritize their privacy.
- Better access to your services — With email communications, client portals, and more, your services can be accessed by almost anyone almost anywhere, without having to wait on or tie up your team by speaking to a real person. If they do call customer service, your customer service specialists will be able to offer customized solutions quickly by having immediate access to client records.
Over two-thirds of marketers say they compete mostly on the basis of customer experience. By improving your customers' experience, you're directly benefiting yourself as well.
How You Benefit
Benefits to your company include:
- Increased profits — According to a survey from the SAP Center for Business Insight and Oxford Economics, 80% of businesses that chose to go through a digital transformation make more money afterward. Digital transformation not only gives you more data to analyze opportunities, but you won't be paying employees for empty hours related to document challenges. Finally, you won't have to tie up money in additional office space or off-site storage.
- Enhanced security — Paper documents can be destroyed in events outside of our control like floods, and access to them depends on who is physically able to access them. Once digital transformation is completed, you'll have secure backups stored either locally or on cloud, so the data will never be lost. You'll also have more control over who has access, either from the outside or to employees.
- Better Internal Cooperation — Digital transformation will make your internal operations more agile and improve collaboration both between individual employees and between teams. Employees do not need to be in the same physical location to access and edit the same documents, eliminating roundabout communication and lost information. Enhanced cooperation is essential to improved innovation.
We know how to accomplish digital transformation in many different sectors, from compliant data services for government agencies, to helping healthcare providers improve their customer experience and efficiency STR8VIEW® cloud-based management system.
HITS' Approach to Digital Transformation in Chicago, IL
- Sorting — Once we have all of your paper documents, DocuMiner® will compile the contents in real time and provide a full inventory for you to review. You tell us what needs to be kept and what needs to be securely destroyed.
- Shredding — Once you tell us what to keep and what to destroy, will shred any paper, film, and other physical data that are no longer relevant to your organization's specific retention policy.
- Scanning — We'll then scan all of the remaining paper documents and convert them into your preferred digital form. We have experience scanning a variety of types of documents, including:
After they're scanned we can migrate the data to any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
Whether or not your digital transformation in Chicago, IL is successful depends on the reliability of the software and having an innovative partner to guide the data through the process. Whether you are a governmental agency looking to archive sensitive documents, a commercial enterprise seeking to transition strenuous software, or a hospital that wants more secure record keeping, HITS can help you meet your document management goals with our innovative technology and industry-leading service.
Digital Transformation in Chicago, IL Requires a Culture Change
Your digital transformation is not complete simply when the information is on a cloud-system or computer. Your IT department will go from being a safety net in the background to an active driver of revenue. You'll have to encourage yourself and your Chicago, IL organization to change they way they think:
- From internally focused to customer centered
- From steering clear of risks to looking for exciting new opportunities
- From oversight to delegation
- From individual effort to collaboration
While switching up how your organization operates can be daunting, the truth is it leads to brand new opportunities to dominate your local market.
Other services we offer in Chicago, IL include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
Chicago, IL Digital Transformation | HITS
Only 30% of digital transformations succeed. That means you need a digital transformation company in Chicago, IL with experience and skill. At HITS, our values are in our name: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our dedicated team and revolutionary software ensure that your digital transformation will be successful and enhance the way you do business. For digital transformation in Chicago, IL, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.