Digital Transformation Chicago, IL
Digital Transformation in Chicago, IL. Digital transformation is an essential part of modernizing any Chicago, IL business, consolidating their records, and making them more secure. Effective digital transformation can lead to an entirely new culture and customer experiences. For over two and a half decades, HITS has been helping enterprises in Chicago, IL and beyond reduce productivity loss due to document challenges and increase their general efficiency. We provide innovative solutions and revolutionary applications from coast to coast. To learn more about what our experts can do for you, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.
Defining Digital Transformation in Chicago, IL
Digital transformation involves converting analog data — data that's held in a physical way — onto a digital framework. It incorporates all areas of business, resulting in a fundamental difference in customer experiences and how your employees work together. Digital transformation can either be the incorporation of new practices, for example moving to paperless billing, or altering old ones, like switching to digital document storage.
Who Benefits From Digital Transformation in Chicago, IL?
The beneficiaries of digital transformation are both your Chicago, IL organization and its clients.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a commercial enterprise selling services or an educational institute with students and engaged parents, you are interacting with people outside your organization. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Improved data analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make decisions based on hard, unbiased data as opposed to intuition. If you data is in a digital system, it it takes less work to find it and can be automatically analyzed by numerous software. With digital transformation, you'll have access to a consolidated view of customer experience, customer preferences, and future opportunities, which helps you offer the best possible service to your customers.
- Greater autonomy over their data — Data storage and usage is one of the bigger issues in technology today. Digital systems allow you and the customer to decide what is done with their data, showing customers that you understand that the privacy of their data is important to them.
- Easier access to your services — With automizations, online product lists, and more, your customers will have your services literally at their fingertips, and many issues are solved without the customer ever needing to speak to a representative. If they do call customer service, your customer service specialists will have access to the client's records in seconds and will be able to offer solutions more quickly.
More than two-thirds of companies compete mostly on the basis of customer experience. By improving your customers' experience, you're directly benefiting yourself as well.
How You Benefit
Beyond a better experience for customers, you'll also enjoy:
- Increased profits — According to data from the SAP, 80% of businesses that invested in digital transformation make more money afterward. Digital transformation not only gives you more data to analyze opportunities, but you won't be paying employees for empty hours related to document challenges. Lastly, you won't have to tie up money in cabinets or closets or off-site storage.
- Improved security — Physical data storage can be lost forever in events outside of our control like a hurricane, and access to them depends on who can physically access the storage space. Once digital transformation is completed, you'll have secure backups stored either locally or on cloud, so the data will never be lost. It's also easier to control which employees and clients have access to what.
- Better Internal Cooperation — Digital transformation will make your internal operations more agile and improve collaboration both between individual employees and between teams. Employees do not need to be in the same physical location to access and discuss the same documents, eliminating circuitous communication and lost documents. Enhanced teamwork is key to furthering your organization's capabilities.
We have over 25 years of experience implementing digital transformation in a variety of industries, from secure data services for government agencies, to helping healthcare providers become more efficient with our STR8VIEW® document management system.
Our Chicago, IL Digital Transformation Process
- Sorting — After you supply us with your paper documents, DocuMiner® will analyze the contents immediately and produce a complete inventory for you to review. You tell us what needs to be kept and what needs to be securely destroyed.
- Shredding — Once you respond to us, will securely dispose of any paper, film, and other physical data that are no longer relevant to your organization's specific retention policy.
- Scanning — The final step is to scan all of the remaining paper documents and convert them into your preferred digital medium. We have the ability to scan all types of documents, including:
We can then make your documents accessible in any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
Whether or not your digital transformation in Chicago, IL is successful depends on the reliability of the software and having a forward thinking information technology company to help you implement it. Whether you are a governmental entity looking to archive private documents, a business looking to make your services more convenient for your customers, or a hospital that wants more secure record keeping, HITS can help you meet your data management goals with our innovative technology and industry-leading service.
Digital Transformation in Chicago, IL Will Change How You Do Business
Your digital transformation is not complete simply when the information is on a cloud-system or computer. Your IT department is now an important part of your revenue stream. You'll have to challenge yourself and your Chicago, IL organization to change they way they think:
- From internally focused to client centered
- From risk avoidance to looking for exciting new opportunities
- From oversight to a more agile workforce
- From individual tasks to collaboration
While switching up your entire approach may be daunting, in reality it opens up amazing new opportunities to see your organization be the best it can be.
Other services we offer in Chicago, IL include:
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Scanning Services
- Document Management
- Data Migration
- Shredding Services
- Document Scanning
Chicago, IL Digital Transformation | HITS
Only 30% of digital transformations succeed. It goes without saying that you need a digital transformation company in Chicago, IL that knows how to see these projects through. At HITS, our values are in our name: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our impressive experts and revolutionary applications ensure that your digital transformation will go smoothly and improve both your operations and your customers' experience. For digital transformation in Chicago, IL, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.