Digital Transformation Bethesda, MD
Digital Transformation in Bethesda, MD. Digital transformation is a critical aspect of modernizing any Bethesda, MD business, consolidating their records, and solving security and liability risks. Successful digital transformation can lead to an entirely new culture and customer experiences. For over 25 years, HITS has been helping enterprises in Bethesda, MD and beyond bring their documentation systems to the modern era. We solve documentation problems and implement revolutionary applications throughout the entire country. To learn more about what HITS can do for your operations, speak to a HITS representative today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.
What is Digital Transformation in Bethesda, MD?
Digital transformation is the process of converting analog data — data that's held in a physical way — into digital systems. It has an effect on every aspect of how your organization runs, resulting in foundational changes to your organization. Digital transformation can either be the implementation of new practices, like selling digital products after dealing with material goods, or reshaping old ones, for example making updates to your document storage.
Who Does Digital Transformation Help in Bethesda, MD?
The beneficiaries of digital transformation are both your Bethesda, MD operations and its customers.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a commercial enterprise selling products or an educational institute with students and engaged parents, you are interacting with people outside your organization. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Improved customer analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make decisions based on hard, objective data instead of intuition. With data in a digital form, it is more easily organized and can be evaluated by automatic processes. With digital transformation, you'll have access to a consolidated view of customer experience, customer preferences, and future opportunities, which helps you better understand what the customer wants.
- Greater autonomy over their data — Data storage and usage is one of the bigger issues in technology today. By moving to digital platforms, you can make your data more secure, showing customers that you care about their privacy concerns.
- Easier access to your services — With email communications, online product lists, and more, your customers will have your services literally at their fingertips, without having to wait on or tie up your team by speaking to a real person. If they do need to speak to a human being, your team will have access to the client's records in seconds and will be able to offer solutions more quickly.
More than two-thirds of marketers say they compete mostly on the basis of customer experience. By improving your customers' experience, you're directly benefiting yourself as well.
How You Benefit
Beyond a better experience for customers, you'll also enjoy:
- A better bottom-line — According to survey responses given to the SAP Center for Business Insight and Oxford Economics, Four-fifths of businesses that underwent digital transformation make more money afterward. Digital transformation not only will make new opportunities perceptible, but you won't be paying employees to do rote tasks like organizing, storing, and retrieving documents. Lastly, you won't have to spend money on storage costs.
- Improved security — Physical data storage can be lost completely in catastrophes like a hurricane, and access to them depends on who is physically able to access them. After a digital transformation of your documents, you'll have digital copies that cannot be destroyed. You'll also have more control over which employees and clients have access to what.
- Better Teamwork — Digital transformation will make your internal operations more agile and foster better teamwork throughout your organization. Employees do not need to be in the same physical location to access and discuss the same documents, eliminating roundabout communication and lost information. Enhanced collaboration is key to furthering your organization's capabilities.
We know how to accomplish digital transformation in numerous fields, from secure data services for government agencies, to helping healthcare providers become more efficient with our STR8VIEW® document management system.
Our Bethesda, MD Digital Transformation Process
- Sorting — Once we have all of your analog data, DocuMiner® will compile the contents as it sorts through them and create a full inventory that we will then send to you. You tell us what needs to be kept and what needs to be securely destroyed.
- Shredding — Once you respond to us, will securely dispose of any analog data that no longer have any use for.
- Scanning — HITS will then scan the documents you need to keep and convert them into your preferred digital form. We have the ability to scan a variety of types of documents, such as:
After they're scanned we can migrate the data to any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
The success of your digital transformation in Bethesda, MD will come down to the tools used in the migrations and having an experienced and creative partner to see it through. Whether you are a governmental agency looking to archive secure data, a corporation that wants to transition strenuous software, or a hospital that wants more secure record keeping, HITS will be on your side every step of the way.
Digital Transformation in Bethesda, MD Requires a Culture Change
Your digital transformation is not complete simply when the information is on a cloud-system or computer. Your IT company is now an important part of your revenue stream. You and your employees in Bethesda, MD will have to change the way they think:
- From internally focused to customer centered
- From avoiding taking risks to looking for exciting new opportunities
- From control to a more agile workforce
- From individual tasks to collaboration
While switching up your entire approach can be intimidating, the truth is it leads to amazing new opportunities to see your organization be the best it can be.
Other services we offer in Bethesda, MD include:
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Scanning Services
- Document Management
- Data Migration
- Shredding Services
- Document Scanning
Bethesda, MD Digital Transformation | HITS
Only 30% of digital transformations are successful. That means you need a digital transformation company in Bethesda, MD that knows how to see these projects through. We named ourselves after our values: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our brilliant experts and innovative tools ensure that your digital transformation will go smoothly and improve the way you do business. For digital transformation in Bethesda, MD, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.