Digital Transformation in Bethesda, MD
Digital Transformation in Bethesda, MD. Digital transformation is an essential aspect of updating any Bethesda, MD company, consolidating their records, and making them more secure. Successful digital transformation improves your bottom line and enhances experiences for customers. For over 25 years, HITS has been helping enterprises in Bethesda, MD and beyond reduce productivity loss due to document challenges and increase efficiency in their day-to-day operations. We solve documentation problems and implement revolutionary tools nationwide. To see what our experts can do for you, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.
What is Digital Transformation in Bethesda, MD?
Digital transformation is the process of converting analog data — data held on paper, tape, or other physical media — into digital systems. It has repercussions for every aspect of how your organization runs, resulting in foundational changes to your organization. Digital transformation can either be the incorporation of new services, for instance creating mobile applications for customers, or modifying old ones, for instance switching to digital document storage.
Essential Elements for a Successful Digital Transformation in St. Louis
For a lasting and effective digital transformation, St. Louis organizations must focus on the following:
- Well-defined vision and strategy — Begin by producing a precise vision for your digital transformation that aligns digital transformation goals with your organization's broader business objectives.
- Technological advancements — The swift advancement of technology provides businesses with possibilities to utilize cutting-edge tools and platforms. Adopting emerging technologies permits you do be part of a broader transformation instead of getting left behind.
- Cultural shift and organization mindset — Digital transformation requires a cultural shift and a mindset that welcomes change, promotes experimentation, and fosters collaboration between departments. A culture of agility is crucial for making your digital transformation a enduring success.
- Customer-centric approach — Positioning the customer at the center of digital transformation efforts will help you better understand what they need and want. By offering more customized experiences you can establish more lasting relationships.
- Data-focused decision making — Leverage data as a strategic asset to drive decision-making at every level of your organization. Implement data analytics and business intelligence tools to accumulate, analyze, and derive actionable insights from the vast amounts of data generated by your digital initiatives.
Who Benefits From Digital Transformation in Bethesda, MD?
Both you and your Bethesda, MD clients will benefit from digital transformation.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a commercial enterprise selling services or a government agency providing a service or in charge of oversight, you are doing something for someone. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Better data analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make decisions based on hard, unbiased data as opposed to subjective observation. If you data is in a digital system, it it's easier to find it and can be evaluated by automatic processes. Digital transformation offers customer data and future opportunities all in one place, which allows you to offer more services in a way that benefits the customer most.
- Greater autonomy over their data — Data storage and usage is an important issue for most people. Digital systems allow you and the customer to decide what what data is stored and how, demonstrating to customers that you understand that the privacy of their data is important to them.
- Easier access to your services — With automizations, client portals, and more, your services can be accessed by almost anyone almost anywhere, without having to wait on or tie up your team by speaking to a real person. If they do need to speak to a real person, your customer service specialists will be able to offer personalized solutions quickly by having immediate access to client records.
More than two-thirds of companies compete mostly on customer experience. By improving your customers' experience, you're directly benefiting yourself as well.
How You Benefit
Advantages to your company include:
- Increased profits — According to survey responses given to the SAP Center for Business Insight and Oxford Economics, Four-fifths of businesses that invested in digital transformation increased their profits. Digital transformation not only will make new opportunities perceptible, but you won't be paying employees to do needless tasks like organizing, storing, and retrieving documents. Lastly, you won't have to tie up money in cabinets or closets or off-site storage.
- Improved security — Paper documents can be destroyed in natural disasters like tornadoes, and anyone who can access the physical area the documents are in can obtain them. After a digital transformation of your documents, you'll have secure backups stored either locally or on cloud, so the data will never be lost. It's also easier to control who has access, either from the outside or to employees.
- Better Collaboration — Digital transformation will enhance agility and foster better teamwork both between individual employees and between teams. Employees in separate locations can access the same documents and information at the same time, eliminating slow response times and lost data. Enhanced cooperation is essential to furthering your organization's capabilities.
We know how to accomplish digital transformation in many different sectors, from safe data services for government agencies, to helping healthcare providers become more efficient with our STR8VIEW® digital documentation system.
Our Bethesda, MD Digital Transformation Process
- Sorting — After you give us your analog data, DocuMiner® will compile the contents in real time and produce a full manifest list that we will then send to you. Your organization will go through the list and which documents are worth keeping and which documents we should securely destroy.
- Shredding — After we receive your authorization, will securely dispose of any paper documents that are no longer relevant to your organization's specific retention policy.
- Scanning — The final step is to scan all of the remaining analog data and convert them into your preferred digital medium. We can scan any type of document you may need, such as:
After they're scanned we can migrate the data to any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
Whether or not your digital transformation in Bethesda, MD is successful depends on the reliability of the software and having a forward thinking information technology company to see it through. Whether you are a governmental agency looking to archive private documents, a business that wants to streamline documentation processes, or a hospital that wants more secure record keeping, HITS is your answer.
Digital Transformation in Bethesda, MD Requires a Culture Change
Your digital transformation is not complete simply when the information is on a cloud-system or computer. Your IT department is now an important part of your revenue stream. You and your employees in Bethesda, MD will have to change the way they think:
- From internally focused to client focused
- From steering clear of risks to anticipating what customers want
- From oversight to a more agile workforce
- From individual effort to collaboration
While moving to a new data management approach after years of analog storage may be uncomfortable, the truth is it leads to brand new opportunities to see your organization be the best it can be.
Other services we offer in Bethesda, MD include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
Bethesda, MD Digital Transformation | HITS
Only 30% of digital transformations succeed. That means you need a digital transformation company in Bethesda, MD with experience and skill. We named ourselves after our values: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our brilliant specialists and revolutionary software ensure that your digital transformation will go smoothly and improve both your operations and your customers' experience. For digital transformation in Bethesda, MD, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.