Digital Transformation Bethesda, MD
Digital Transformation in Bethesda, MD. Digital transformation is a complete reimagining of an organizations practices in order to make them more efficient and reduce liability and security risks. Effective digital transformation improves your bottom line and enhances experiences for customers. For over 25 years, HITS has been helping enterprises in Bethesda, MD and beyond do away with productivity loss due to document challenges and increase their general efficiency. We provide innovative solutions and revolutionary tools nationwide. To find out what our experts can do for your operations, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.
Defining Digital Transformation in Bethesda, MD
Digital transformation involves converting analog data — data held on paper, tape, or other physical media — into digital systems. It incorporates every aspect of how your organization runs, resulting in foundational changes to your organization. Digital transformation can either be the implementation of new services, for instance creating mobile applications for customers, or reshaping old ones, for instance making updates to your document storage.
Who Does Digital Transformation Help in Bethesda, MD?
The beneficiaries of digital transformation are both your Bethesda, MD operations and its customers.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a for-profit company selling services or an educational institute with students and engaged parents, you are interacting with people outside your organization. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Better customer analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make decisions based on hard, unbiased data instead of subjective observation. If you data is in a digital system, it is more easily organized and can be evaluated by automatic processes. Digital transformation provides a consolidated view of customer experience, customer preferences, and future opportunities, which helps you offer the best possible service to your customers.
- Greater security for personal data — Most people nowadays are concerned with who has access to their data and how they are using it. By switching to digital record keeping, you can make your data more secure, showing customers that you prioritize their privacy.
- Easier access to your services — With automizations, online product lists, and more, your customers will have your services literally at their fingertips, without having to wait on or tie up your team by speaking to a real person. If they do call customer service, your team will be able to offer customized solutions quickly by having immediate access to client records.
Over two-thirds of companies compete mostly on the basis of customer experience. A better client experience means improved profits.
How You Benefit
Internally, you'll have the benefit of:
- A better bottom-line — According to data from the SAP, 80% of companies that underwent digital transformation make more money afterward. Digital transformation not only allows for better customer and opportunity analysis, but you won't be paying employees for empty hours related to document challenges. Finally, you won't have to tie up money in cabinets or closets or off-site storage.
- Better security — Physical data storage can be lost completely in catastrophes like fires, and access to them depends on who is physically able to access them. Once digital transformation is completed, you'll have digital copies that cannot be destroyed. It's also easier to control what individuals, both within and outside your organization, can access which data.
- Improved Teamwork — Digital transformation will enhance agility and improve collaboration throughout your organization. Employees do not need to be in the same physical location to access and discuss the same documents, eliminating circuitous communication and lost information. Increased cooperation is key to furthering your organization's capabilities.
We have over 25 years of experience implementing digital transformation in numerous sectors, from compliant data services for government agencies, to helping healthcare providers better serve their patients with our STR8VIEW® digital documentation system.
How HITS Does Digital Transformation in Bethesda, MD
- Sorting — After you give us your analog data, DocuMiner® will compile the contents as it sorts through them and create a complete inventory for you to review. Your organization will go through the list and tell us what needs to be kept and what needs to be securely destroyed.
- Shredding — After we receive your authorization, will securely dispose of any paper, film, and other physical data that are no longer relevant to your organization's specific retention policy.
- Scanning — HITS will then scan all of the remaining paper documents and convert them into whichever file type is best for you. We can scan any type of document you may need, such as:
We can then make your documents accessible in any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
Whether or not your digital transformation in Bethesda, MD is effective depends on the reliability of the software and having an experienced and creative information technology company to help you implement it. Whether you are a governmental entity looking to archive private data, a business looking to make your services more convenient for your customers, or a hospital that wants more secure record keeping, HITS will be on your side every step of the way.
Digital Transformation in Bethesda, MD Will Change How You Do Business
Once your data is digitized, your digital transformation is not complete. Your IT company is now an important part of your revenue stream. You and your employees in Bethesda, MD will have to adapt to an entirely new environment:
- From internally focused to customer focused
- From risk avoidance to anticipating what customers want
- From control to delegation
- From individual tasks to teamwork
While moving to a new data management approach after years of analog storage can be daunting, in reality it leads to amazing new opportunities to see your organization be the best it can be.
Bethesda, MD Digital Transformation | HITS
Only 30% of digital transformations succeed. That means you need a digital transformation company in Bethesda, MD with experience and skill. At HITS, our values are in our name: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our brilliant specialists and proprietary tools ensure that your digital transformation will go smoothly and improve the way you do business. For digital transformation in Bethesda, MD, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.