Digital Transformation in McLean, VA
Digital Transformation in McLean, VA. Digital transformation is a complete reimagining of an organizations practices in order to make them more efficient and mitigate liability and security risks. Successful digital transformation can lead to an entirely new culture and customer experiences. For more than two and a half decades, HITS has been helping organizations in McLean, VA and beyond do away with productivity loss due to document challenges and increase efficiency in their day-to-day operations. We solve documentation problems and implement revolutionary technology from coast to coast. To find out what digital transformation can do for your organization, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.
What is Digital Transformation in McLean, VA?
Digital transformation involves converting analog data — data that's held in a physical way — into digital form. It has an effect on every aspect of how your organization runs, resulting in a fundamental difference in your organization. Digital transformation can either be the implementation of new practices, for example moving to paperless billing, or improving old ones, such as switching to digital document storage.
Keys to a Successful Digital Transformation in St. Louis
For a lasting and effective digital transformation, St. Louis organizations must develop the following:
- Clear vision and strategy — Begin by producing a clear vision for your digital transformation that syncs digital transformation goals with your organization's broader business objectives.
- Innovative technologies — The swift advancement of technology provides businesses with chances to harness cutting-edge tools and platforms. Embracing emerging technologies permits you to be part of a broader transformation instead of getting left behind.
- Cultural shift and organization mindset — Digital transformation requires a cultural shift and a mindset that welcomes change, encourages experimentation, and fosters collaboration between departments. A culture of continuous learning is essential for making your digital transformation a enduring success.
- Customer-centric approach — Placing the customer at the center of digital transformation efforts will help you more effectively understand their needs, preferences, and pain points. By offering more personalized experiences you can build more enduring relationships.
- Data-focused decision making — Harness data as a strategic asset to influence decision-making at every level of your organization. Implement data analytics and business intelligence tools to collect, analyze, and derive actionable insights from the massive amounts of data generated by your digital initiatives.
Who Does Digital Transformation Help in McLean, VA?
The beneficiaries of digital transformation are both your McLean, VA company and your customers.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a for-profit business selling services or an educational institute with students and engaged parents, you are doing something for someone. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Improved data analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make objective, real-time decisions to advance and enhance their performance and be more proactive. When data is stored digitally, it is more easily organized and can be evaluated by automatic processes. With digital transformation, you'll have access to a consolidated view of customer experience, customer preferences, and future opportunities, which helps you offer the best possible service to your customers.
- Greater security for personal data — Data storage and usage is an important issue for most people. Digital systems allow you and the customer to decide what what data is stored and how, showing customers that you prioritize their privacy.
- Better access to your services — With automizations, online product lists, and more, your services will just be a few clicks away, and many issues are solved without the customer ever needing to speak to a real person. If they do call customer service, your customer service specialists will be able to offer customized solutions easily by having immediate access to client records.
Over two-thirds of companies compete mostly on customer experience. By improving your customers' experience, you're directly benefiting yourself as well.
How You Benefit
Beyond a better experience for customers, you'll also enjoy:
- Increased profits — According to data from the SAP, 80% of businesses that chose to go through a digital transformation increased their profits. Digital transformation not only will make new opportunities perceptible, but you won't be paying employees for empty hours related to document challenges. Lastly, you won't have to tie up money in cabinets or closets or off-site storage.
- Improved security — Paper documents can be lost completely in catastrophes like fires, and access to them depends on who can physically access the storage space. Once digital transformation is completed, you'll have digital copies that cannot be destroyed. It's also easier to control what individuals, both within and outside your organization, can access which data.
- Better Collaboration — Digital transformation will make your internal operations more agile and improve collaboration throughout your organization. Employees do not need to be in the same physical location to access and edit the same documents, eliminating roundabout communication and lost documents. Increased cooperation is key to improved innovation.
We have experience accomplishing digital transformation in a variety of sectors, from safe data services for government bodies, to helping healthcare providers become more efficient with our STR8VIEW® cloud-based management system.
HITS' Approach to Digital Transformation in McLean, VA
- Sorting — Once we have all of your paper, film, and other physical data, DocuMiner® will analyze the contents immediately and provide a full inventory for you to review. You tell us what needs to be kept and what needs to be securely destroyed.
- Shredding — Once you tell us what to keep and what to destroy, will shred any paper documents that are no longer relevant to your organization's specific retention policy.
- Scanning — The final step is to scan all of the remaining paper, film, and other physical data and convert them into whichever file type is best for you. We have the ability to scan a variety of types of documents, such as:
We can then make your documents accessible in any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
Whether or not your digital transformation in McLean, VA is effective depends on the reliability of the software and having a forward thinking partner to help you implement it. Whether you are a governmental entity looking to archive private information, a corporation seeking to transition strenuous software, or a hospital needing to reduce document liability, HITS can help you meet your data management goals with our cutting edge technology and industry-leading service.
Digital Transformation in McLean, VA Requires a Culture Change
Once your data is digitized, your digital transformation is not complete. Your IT company will go from being a a trouble-shooting entity to an active driver of revenue. You'll have to encourage yourself and your McLean, VA organization to change they way they think:
- From internally focused to client focused
- From risk avoidance to anticipating what customers want
- From oversight to a more agile workforce
- From individual effort to collaboration
While moving to a new data management approach after years of analog storage may be intimidating, the truth is it leads to amazing new opportunities to see your organization be the best it can be.
Other services we offer in McLean, VA include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
McLean, VA Digital Transformation | HITS
Only 30% of digital transformations succeed. It goes without saying that you need a digital transformation company in McLean, VA that knows how to see these projects through. At HITS, our values are in our name: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our brilliant specialists and patent-pending applications ensure that your digital transformation will go smoothly and enhance the way you do business. For digital transformation in McLean, VA, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.