Scanning Services Near You
Scanning Services in St. Louis. Bring your business into the modern day and call HITS for scanning services. We've helped St. Louis firms of all types and sizes increase their efficiency and reduce costs by scanning paper, microfilms, blueprints, and more. For over 25 years, we have been an industry leader in information technology and document management. Whether you need scanning services in St. Louis for digital backup copies of vital records, or are looking to go completely paperless, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online for a free quote.
Why You Need Scanning Services in St. Louis
There are a variety of reasons that St. Louis businesses, government agencies, and other organizations have found scanning services to be beneficial. Scanning services in St. Louis can help you to:
- Lower costs — You won't have to pay for extra office space or third-party storage services. The cost of a secure digital platform is much less, and you won't have to pay your employees for locating hard-to-find documents.
- Protect information from environmental factors — Physical documents, especially sensitive ones like microfilms, are prone to fading. Accidents can get them torn or spilled on, and disasters such as floods or fires can destroy them. Using scanning services to digitize your documents allows you to create a backup that can be accessed from anywhere.
- Clear out clutter — Office spaces and physical work environments influence employee performance and well-being. Studies show that a cluttered office dramatically affects our decision-making and energy and frequently causes stress.
- Increase efficiency — Document challenges account for 21.3 percent of productivity loss, and filing, maintaining, and logging information takes up 8 percent of the working day. Having documents in a digital form makes them much easier to search for, locate, and share. Scanning services allow your St. Louis employees to focus on their core tasks.
- Secure your data — The right digital system with the right St. Louis scanning services company is exponentially more secure than having paper documents lying around in shelves and boxes. Not only will outside sources not have access to your data, but you can control which of your employees has access.
- Move to a remote workforce — More and more employees and employers are realizing the benefits of working from home. Indeed, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that home working led to a 13% performance increase, as well as fewer sick days. If you're considering allowing your employees to work remotely, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your team can still collaborate and that your home workers will have everything they need at their fingertips.
- Create a greener planet — According to Project Paperless, the average office worker consumes 10,000 sheets of copy paper a year. That's equivalent to one 45-foot pine tree for each person. To date, HITS' scanning services have helped save over 20,000 trees.
- Make audits easier — Many industries face oversight and compliance obligations from governmental or regulatory bodies. Having your documents in a digital format will make any audits much smoother.
- Preserve historical records — Even if you are not going fully paperless, having a digital backup of your records will ensure that the information will never be lost.
Whatever appeals to your St. Louis organization about scanning services, HITS has you covered. Contact us online for a free quote or call us at 314-837-4000 to learn more about what HITS can do for you.
Scanning Services We Offer in St. Louis
HITS is able to scan numerous types of documents that many other scanning services companies in St. Louis simply can't. We use innovative technology and patent-pending, proprietary software and applications to keep your documents secure and make them easy to access and share. Some of the scanning services we offer in St. Louis include:
- Paper Scanning —
Quality paper scanning is how we built our reputation as leaders in the document management sector. Our in-house application is able to track records throughout the conversion process, so you can be confident your records remain secure. Once the conversion is complete, the documents are easily imported to your current or future document management system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Film can easily decay when not kept in appropriate conditions. While film used to be a convenient way to store newspapers, catalogs, pictures, and other confidential or historical data, digital files are now much more secure and easier to track. We help you maintain a digital back-up copy of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. In many cases, the digitized version can look better than the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints are vital to the planning and building of our communities, but they are large, difficult to manage, and inefficient to store. Today's reliance on computer aided design (CAD) makes sharing and utilizing paper documents difficult. Once the blueprints are digitized, they are easy to find and can be readily faxed, printed, or emailed. We've helped St. Louis engineering/architectural firms, construction companies, and municipal growth management planning and building departments become more efficient and cost-effective.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA recommends keeping fetal monitoring strips for 10 years after the age of maturity, which adds up to 28 years. Typically wrapped in rubber bands and stored in boxes, those strips are difficult to locate and can easily fade. While most scanning services in St. Louis are not able to scan monitoring strips because of their length, HITS has created a system that allows the strips to be digitized, making them easier to search for and ensuring the images retain their quality, all while maintaining HIPAA compliance.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system has helped numerous healthcare providers streamline their information retention system in a way that's secure, simple, and user-friendly.
- DocuMiner® —
With our patent-pending DocuMiner® application, we have helped hundreds of St. Louis businesses and organizations move to a digital record keeping system which reduces cost and eliminates growing liability. Our three-step process is secure and simple:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Analyzes your data in real time, and then we create a full manifest list for your review. You then decide what you need to keep and what you don't.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll get rid of any confidential information you don't need so that it cannot be reviewed or reproduced.
- Scan — We use our scanning services to digitize and organize the documents you need to keep in your preferred document management system.
St. Louis Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our clients with the highest level of customer care and the innovative solutions they need to thrive. No matter how big your organization or what you need to accomplish, or if you want to scan a handful of microfilms or a warehouse full of paper, we are ready and willing to take on the job. Scanning services will help your St. Louis organization reduce liability, increase security, and enable your employees to access information quickly from anywhere. Speak to a member of our team today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online for a free quote.