Scanning Services McLean, VA
Scanning Services in McLean, VA. More and more organizations are seeking out scanning services to move on from the days of file cabinets and endless boxes of paper in off-site storage locations. We've helped McLean, VA organization of all types increase their efficiency and reduce costs by scanning paper, microfilms, blueprints, and more. For over 25 years, we have been providing our McLean, VA, clients with the highest level of customer service and information management. Whether you need scanning services in McLean, VA, to preserve less durable documents, or intend to move information entirely to digital platforms, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
Why You Need Scanning Services in McLean, VA
There are numerous reasons that McLean, VA, institutions, government entities and other organizations have turned to scanning services. Scanning services in McLean, VA can help you to:
- Be more cost-effective — Stop budgeting for filing boxes and closet space and eliminate the hassle and cost of third-party storage services. The cost of a secure digital platform is much less, and your employees won't be wasting time looking for documents that are either near-impossible to find or aren't in the right place .
- Protect documents from environmental risks — Physical documents, especially brittle ones like microfilms, are prone to becoming illegible. Accidents can get them torn or spilled on, and disasters such as fires could mean you never have access to that information again. Using scanning services to digitize your documents allows you to have a backup that cannot be destroyed by accidents or disasters.
- Clear out clutter — Workers need an open and organized work environment to be at their best. Studies show that a messy workplace dramatically affects our decision-making and energy and often causes stress.
- Increase efficiency — Challenges finding and sharing documents account for 21.3 percent of productivity loss, and filing, maintaining, and logging information takes up 8 percent of when they're on the clock. Having data on a cloud or on-premises system through McLean, VA scanning services makes documents much easier to search for, locate, and share.
- Keep your data safer — The right data management with the right McLean, VA scanning services firm is tremendously more secure than relying on physical storage. Not only will outside sources not have access to your data, but you will have more control over internal access.
- Consider home work for some of your employees — The benefits of working from home are becoming increasingly apparent for many companies. Indeed, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that remote workers took fewer breaks and sick days, and enjoyed a quieter work environment. If you're considering remote work, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your team can still collaborate.
- Create a greener planet — According to Project Paperless, the average office worker goes through 20 reams of paper a year. That's equivalent to one 45-foot pine tree for every person. To date, HITS' scanning services have prevented over 20,000 trees from being cut down.
- Make audits easier — Compliance is a part of daily life in many industries. Audits will go quicker and smoother when information is digital.
- Preserve historical records — Even if you are not going fully paperless, having a digital backup of your records will ensure that the information will never be lost.
No matter the reason you're looking into scanning services in McLean, VA, HITS has you covered. Call a scanning expert today at 888-455-4484 to learn more about what HITS can do for you.
There are three things to consider regarding document management:
- Data Storage: This can include physical storage, using the cloud, NAS (network-attached storage) and SAN (storage area networks).
- Data Security: Data security is essential for information storage. Safeguards like encryption, recovery systems, access control for admins, and data classification are key. We can help your company ensure that your information is secure.
- Data Destruction: Data can be destroyed in different ways. This can include document shredding, physical destruction, data wipes, and other methods.
Scanning Services We Offer in McLean, VA
HITS is a recognized leader in McLean, VA scanning services in our efficiency, security, and how many different types of documents we can scan. We use innovative technology to implement an easy scanning process. Some of the scanning services we offer in McLean, VA include:
- Paper Scanning —
Quality paper scanning is how we built our reputation as leaders in the document management sector. We track your records as we scan them in-bulk, so you can be confident that each one of your documents is being scanned. After scanning, we easily and quickly send them to your document management system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Film can quickly deteriorate when stored in even normal conditions. While film had it's time as a convenient way to maintain catalogs and other historical documents, digital files are now much more secure and easier to search through. We give you a secure copy of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. Most of the time the viewing quality of your images is of a higher quality than the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints are essential to the planning and building of our communities. But they are large, difficult to manage, and they can degrade over time. As more firms are utilizing computer aided design (CAD), digital blueprints are becoming more and more standard. Once the blueprints are in your preferred digital format, they are easy to find and can be readily faxed, printed, or emailed. We've helped McLean, VA construction companies and government agencies become more efficient and cost-effective.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA advises keeping fetal monitoring strips for up to 28 years. Typically kept in closets with other records, those strips are hard to find and can become unreadable quickly. While historically the length of these strips has made them difficult or impossible for McLean, VA scanning services to scan, HITS has invented a solution, making them easier to search for and ensuring the images retain their quality. All while maintaining HIPAA compliance.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system has helped numerous healthcare providers streamline their information retention system in a way that's safe, easy, and user-friendly.
- DocuMiner® —
With our proprietary DocuMiner® application, we have helped hundreds of McLean, VA entities move to a digital record keeping system which reduces cost and does away with growing liability. Our three-step process is secure and simple:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Records your data as files are uploaded, and we provide you with a comprehensive list of the full inventory. You then decide what you need to keep and what you don't.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll get rid of any personal records you don't need so that it cannot be reviewed or reproduced.
- Scan — We use our scanning services to digitize and organize the documents you need to keep in your preferred document management system.
Utilizing Cloud-Based Medical Records Management
- House all records in a centralized zone
- Get rid of obsolete legacy record-keeping systems
- Automatically create digital backups
- Increase security (as more than 9 out of 10 businesses say it has)
- Automate processes that conventionally avoid human error
- Reduce the overal costs of physical storage
- Send and review high-quality information without the hassle
- Eliminate the possibility of medical records becoming lost or damaged
- Records and documents can be retrieved quickly by select users
- Unlimited scalability as your patient base grows
Other services we offer in McLean, VA include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
McLean, VA Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our McLean, VA clients with the highest level of customer service and the innovative solutions they need to be at their best. Regardless of whether you want to scan a few blueprints or a warehouse full of paper, HITS can get it done. Scanning services will make your McLean, VA organization more efficient and productive. Reach out to a scanning expert today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.