Scanning Services McLean, VA
Scanning Services in McLean, VA. More and more organizations are seeing the wisdom of using scanning services to modernize their document management. Our innovative applications in McLean, VA allow us to scan at high-volume paper, microfilms, blueprints, and other types of fragile documents. For almost 30 years, we have been an industry leader in information technology. Whether you need scanning services in McLean, VA to preserve less durable documents, or intend to go completely paperless, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
Why You Need Scanning Services in McLean, VA
There are countless reasons that McLean, VA companies, government entities, and other organizations have turned to scanning services. Scanning services in McLean, VA bring the following benefits:
- Help your bottom line — You won't have to spend money on filing cabinets and closet space or off-site storage locations. Moving to cloud on on-premises digital storage is much more affordable, and you won't have to pay your employees for looking for documents that are either near-impossible to find or aren't in the right place .
- Protect information from environmental risks — After enough time, any document is prone to becoming illegible. Accidents can damage documents, and disasters such as fires can destroy them. Moving your data to a digital platform allows you to generate a backup that cannot be affected by accidents or disasters.
- Get rid of clutter — Physical work environments have a great effect on employee performance and mental health. Studies show that a disorganized office dramatically affects our decision-making and energy and frequently causes work strain.
- Boost productivity — Issues with document management lead to over 20 percent of productivity loss, and filing, maintaining, and logging information takes up 8 percent of when they're on the clock. Having data on a cloud or on-premises system through McLean, VA scanning services makes documents much easier to search for, locate, and share.
- Secure your data — The right data management with the right McLean, VA scanning services company is tremendously more secure than having paper documents lying around in shelves. Not only will sensitive information be kept away from people outside your organization, but you can manage access by individual employees.
- Move to a remote workforce — The benefits of working from home are becoming increasingly clear for many organization. Indeed, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that employees who worked from home took fewer breaks and sick days, and enjoyed a quieter work environment. If you're considering remote work, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your home workers will have everything they need at their fingertips.
- Be more eco-friendly — Research shows that the average office employee consumes 10,000 pieces of paper a year. In other words an 45-foot pine tree for each employee. To date, HITS' scanning services have helped keep over 20,000 trees from being cut down.
- Make audits easier — Compliance is a part of daily life in many industries. Audits will go quicker and smoother when information is digital.
- Protect historical records — Even if you are not going fully paperless, digital backups are crucial to ensuring that information is not discarded.
Whatever appeals to your McLean, VA organization about scanning services, trust in HITS to deliver. Call a scanning expert today at 888-455-4484 to find out more about how HITS can help you.
Our Scanning Services in McLean, VA
HITS is a recognized leader in McLean, VA scanning services in our efficiency, security, and how many different types of documents we can scan. We use patent-pending technology to keep your documents secure and make them easy to access and share. We are experts at scanning the following in McLean, VA:
- Paper Scanning —
Quality paper scanning is how we built our reputation for having secure data migration services. We track your records throughout the conversion process, so you can be confident your records remain secure. Once the conversion is complete, we easily and quickly send them to your cloud or on-premises storage system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Preserving film requires unique storage vaults. While film had it's time as a convenient way to keep records of pictures and other historical data, digital files are now much more secure and easier to search through. We create a secure copy of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. Most of the time the digitized version is superior to the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints provide architects and city planners essential information that helps them build our infrastructures. But these enormous documents are hard to deal with and inefficient to store. As more firms are utilizing computer aided design (CAD), digital blueprints are becoming more and more standard. Once the blueprints are in digital form, they are easy to find and shared with whoever needs them. We've helped McLean, VA engineering/architectural firms and local government entities become more efficient and cost-effective.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA recommends maintaining fetal monitoring strips for 10 years after a person reaches the age of 18. Typically kept in closets with other records, those strips are difficult to locate and can easily fade. While historically the length of these strips has prevented McLean, VA scanning services from being able to digitize them, HITS has created a system that allows the strips to be digitized, making them easier to search for and ensuring the images retain their quality. All while maintaining HIPAA compliance.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system allows healthcare providers to centralize all of their records by absorbing legacy system data.
- DocuMiner® —
With our proprietary DocuMiner® program, we have helped hundreds of McLean, VA firms become more efficient and profitable by centralizing their paper records in a digital system. Our three-step process is secure and simple:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Analyzes your data as files are uploaded, and we provide you with a comprehensive list of the full inventory. You tell us what to get rid of and what you need to hold onto.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll get rid of any private information you don't need so that it cannot be reviewed or reproduced.
- Scan — We use our scanning services to digitize and organize the documents you need to keep in your preferred document management system.
Whatever type of document you need digitized with our scanning services in McLean, VA, we can convert them to a variety of formats, including Tiff, PDF, JPEG, PNG, and more.
Other services we offer in McLean, VA include:
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Digital Transformation
- Document Management
McLean, VA Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our McLean, VA clients with the highest level of customer care and the creative solutions they need to thrive. No matter how big your organization or what you need to accomplish, HITS can get it done. Scanning services will help your McLean, VA organization reduce liability, increase security, and enable easy access to information for your employees. Reach out to a member of our team today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.