Scanning Services Lee’s Summit, MO
Scanning Services in Lee’s Summit, MO. Make your document management more efficient and reliable and call HITS for scanning services. Our proprietary technologies in Lee’s Summit, MO allow us to scan at high-volume paper, microfilms, blueprints, and other types of fragile documents. For almost 30 years, we have been an industry leader in information technology. Whether you need scanning services in Lee’s Summit, MO for digital backup copies of vital records, or are looking to go completely paperless, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
How Scanning Services in Lee’s Summit, MO Can Benefit You
There are numerous reasons that Lee’s Summit, MO institutions, government bodies, and other organizations have turned to scanning services. Scanning services in Lee’s Summit, MO have the following advantages:
- Lower costs — You won't have to spend money on extra office space or third-party storage locations. Digital document management is much cheaper, and your employees won't have to take up part of their work day looking for documents that are either near-impossible to find or aren't in the right place .
- Protect documents from environmental factors — After enough time, any document is prone to fading. Accidents can get them torn or spilled on, and disasters such as earthquakes cause you to lose that data forever. Using scanning services to digitize your documents allows you to create a backup that can be accessed from anywhere.
- Get rid of clutter — Workers need an orderly work environment to be at their best. Research reveals that a messy work environment dramatically affects our decision-making and energy and commonly causes work strain.
- Boost efficiency — Challenges finding and sharing documents lead to 21.3 percent of productivity loss, and managing information takes up 8 percent of when they're on the clock. Having information stored digitally through Lee’s Summit, MO scanning services eliminates a lot of unproductive busy work for your Lee’s Summit, MO employees.
- Keep your data safer — The right data management with the right Lee’s Summit, MO scanning services firm is dramatically more secure than relying on physical storage. Not only will information be better protected against outside threats, but you will have more control over internal access.
- Move to a remote workforce — More and more employees and employers are recognizing the benefits of working from home. In fact, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that remote workers led to a 13% performance increase. If you're considering allowing your employees to work remotely, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your remote employees have access to everything they need.
- Create a greener planet — Research shows that the average office worker uses 20 reams of paper a year. That's equivalent to one 45-foot pine tree for every employee. To date, HITS' scanning services have helped save over 20,000 trees.
- Make audits easier — Many industries have to deal with oversight obligations from governmental agencies. Audits will go quicker and smoother when information is digital.
- Maintain historical records — Even if you do not playing on doing away with physical storage, digital backups are crucial to ensuring that information is not discarded.
Whatever appeals to your Lee’s Summit, MO organization about scanning services, HITS is here to help. Call a scanning expert today at 888-455-4484 to learn more about how HITS can help you.
Scanning Services We Offer in Lee’s Summit, MO
HITS is able to scan numerous types of documents that many other scanning services companies in Lee’s Summit, MO simply can't. We use innovative technology to keep your documents secure and make them easy to access and share. We are experts at scanning the following in Lee’s Summit, MO:
- Paper Scanning —
We built our reputation in document management because of our streamlined paper scanning services. Our in-house application is able to track records as we scan them in-bulk, so you can be confident that each one of your documents is being scanned. Once the conversion is complete, the documents are easily imported to your current or future document management system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Film can easily erode when not kept in appropriate conditions. While film had it's heyday being the best way to maintain newspapers and other historical documents, digital files are now much more secure and easier to track. We give you a digital copy of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. Our clients often find that the digitized version can look better than the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints provide architects and city planners highly valuable information that helps them build our infrastructures. But these enormous documents are hard to deal with and inefficient to store. As more firms are adopting computer aided design (CAD), digital blueprints are becoming more and more standard. Once the blueprints are in your preferred digital format, they are readily located and shared with whoever needs them. We've helped Lee’s Summit, MO engineering/architectural firms and local government entities increase their efficiency and bottom-line.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA suggests keeping fetal monitoring strips for 10 years after the age of maturity. Typically wrapped in rubber bands and stored in boxes, those strips are difficult to locate and can deteriorate quickly. While historically the length of these strips has prevented Lee’s Summit, MO scanning services from being able to digitize them, HITS has created a system that allows the strips to be digitized, making them easier to search for and ensuring the images retain their quality. Our unique conversion process allows you to conform to both HIPAA compliance and local Lee’s Summit, MO regulations.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system has helped numerous healthcare providers streamline their information retention system in a way that's safe, easy, and user-friendly.
- DocuMiner® —
With our proprietary DocuMiner® application, we have helped hundreds of Lee’s Summit, MO firms become more efficient and profitable by centralizing their paper records in a digital system. Our three-step process is safe and simple:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Records your data as files are uploaded, and then we create a full manifest list for your review. You tell us what to get rid of and what you need to hold onto.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll get rid of any confidential data you don't need so it will never be viewed by someone whom shouldn't have access.
- Scan — We use our scanning services so your remaining information can be viewed electronically in your preferred document management system.
Other services we offer in Lee’s Summit, MO include:
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Digital Transformation
- Document Management
- Data Migration
- Shredding Services
- Document Scanning
- Federal Government Document Scanning
- Document Storage Solutions
Lee’s Summit, MO Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Lee’s Summit, MO clients with the highest level of customer care and the innovative solutions they need to thrive. Regardless of whether you want to scan a handful of blueprints or a warehouse full of paper, we are ready and willing to take on the job. Scanning services will help your Lee’s Summit, MO organization reduce liability, increase security, and enable your employees to access information quickly from anywhere. Reach out to a scanning expert today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.