Scanning Services Atlanta, GA
Scanning Services in Atlanta, GA. More and more organizations are seeing the wisdom of using scanning services to modernize their document management. We've helped Atlanta, GA businesses of all types increase their efficiency and increase profits by scanning paper, microfilms, blueprints, and more. For almost 30 years, we have been an industry leader in information technology. Whether you need scanning services in Atlanta, GA for digital backup copies of vital records, or want to go completely paperless, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
How Scanning Services in Atlanta, GA Can Help You
There are numerous reasons that Atlanta, GA businesses, government agencies, and other organizations have turned to scanning services. Scanning services in Atlanta, GA bring the following benefits:
- Lower costs — Stop spending money on filing boxes and closet space and do away with the hassle and cost of third-party storage services. Moving to cloud on on-premises digital storage is much more affordable, and your employees won't have to take up part of their work day sifting through endless piles of paper .
- Protect information from environmental risks — After enough time, any document is susceptible to fading. Accidents can Office spills can damage them, and disasters such as floods cause you to lose that data forever. Using scanning services to move your documentation methods to a digital form allows you to have a backup that is not at risk of being damaged or destroyed.
- Get rid of clutter — Workers need a tidy work environment to be at their best. Studies show that a cluttered office has tremendous effects decision-making and energy and commonly causes work strain.
- Boost productivity — Issues with document management account for over 20 percent of productivity loss, and filing, maintaining, and logging information takes up 37 minutes of their time. Having information in a digital form through Atlanta, GA scanning services allows your Atlanta, GA employees to focus on their core tasks.
- Keep your data safer — The right information management with the right Atlanta, GA scanning services firm is dramatically more secure than traditional paper storage. Not only will information be better protected against outside threats, but you can manage access by individual employees.
- Move to a remote workforce — The benefits of working from home are becoming increasingly clear for many organization. Indeed, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that remote workers took fewer breaks and sick days, and enjoyed a quieter work environment. If you're considering remote work, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your home workers will have everything they need at their fingertips.
- Be more eco-friendly — According to one study, the average office worker uses 20 reams of paper a year. In other words an 45-foot pine tree for every person. To date, HITS' scanning services have helped save over 20,000 trees.
- Make audits easier — Many industries face compliance obligations from governmental bodies. Having your documents in a digital format will make any audits much smoother.
- Protect historical records — Even if you are not going fully paperless, having a digital backup of your records will ensure that the data will never be lost.
No matter the reason you're looking into scanning services in Atlanta, GA, trust in HITS to deliver. Call a team member at 888-455-4484 to learn more about how HITS can help you.
Scanning Services We Offer in Atlanta, GA
HITS can scan almost any type of physical document that many other scanning services companies in Atlanta, GA simply can't. We use patent-pending technology to implement a pain-free document conversion process. We are experts at scanning the following in Atlanta, GA:
- Paper Scanning —
We built our reputation in document management because of our streamlined paper scanning services. Our in-house application is able to track documents as we scan them in-bulk, so you can be confident that each one of your documents is being scanned. After scanning, we easily and quickly send them to your database.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Film can quickly erode when not kept at incredibly cold temperatures. While film had it's heyday being the best way to store newspapers and other confidential records, digital files are now much more secure and easier to track. We create a secure duplicate of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. In many cases, the viewing quality of your images is of a higher quality than the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints provide architects and city planners highly valuable information that helps them create our infrastructures. But these enormous documents are hard to deal with and the quality and detail and deteriorate over time. Today's continued conversion to computer aided design (CAD) makes sharing and utilizing paper documents a hassle. Once the blueprints are digitized, they are easy to find and shared with whoever needs them. We can scan blueprints, aerial maps, or other drawing up to 44 inches in width.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA suggests maintaining fetal monitoring strips for up to 28 years. Typically kept in boxes with other records, those strips are difficult to locate and can easily fade. While historically the length of these strips has prevented Atlanta, GA scanning services from being able to digitize them, HITS has created a system that allows the strips to be digitized, making them easier to search for and ensuring the images retain their quality. Our unique conversion process allows you to conform to both HIPAA compliance and local Atlanta, GA regulations.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system has helped numerous healthcare providers streamline their information retention system in a way that's safe, pain-free, and user-friendly.
- DocuMiner® —
With our proprietary DocuMiner® program, we have helped hundreds of Atlanta, GA firms become more efficient and profitable by centralizing their paper records in a digital system. Our three-step process is secure and simple:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Records your data in real time, and we give you a list of each item. You tell us what to get rid of and what you need to hold onto.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll get rid of any private information you don't need so it will never be viewed by someone whom shouldn't have access.
- Scan — We use our scanning services so that your records can be viewed anytime, anywhere in your preferred document management system.
Other services we offer in Atlanta, GA include:
Atlanta, GA Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Atlanta, GA clients with the highest level of customer care and the information solutions they need to be at their best. Regardless of whether you want to scan a handful of microfilms or a warehouse full of paper, HITS can get it done. Scanning services will help your Atlanta, GA organization eliminate liability, increase security, and enable your employees to access information quickly from anywhere. Reach out to a member of our team today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.