Scanning Services Atlanta, GA
Scanning Services in Atlanta, GA. Streamline your workflow processes and call HITS for scanning services. Our innovative applications in Atlanta, GA, enable us to scan at high-volume paper, microfilms, blueprints, and more. For over 25 years, HITS have been an industry leader in information technology. Whether you need scanning services in Atlanta, GA, to protect historical data, or are looking to go completely paperless, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
Benefits of Scanning Services in Atlanta, GA
There are a variety of reasons that Atlanta, GA, hospitals, government entities and other organizations have gone digital using our scanning services. Scanning services in Atlanta, GA can help you to:
- Be more cost-effective — You won't have to spend money on extra office space or off-site storage locations. The cost of a secure digital platform is much less, and you won't have to pay your employees for locating hard-to-find documents .
- Protect documents from environmental hazards — Physical documents, especially less durable ones like microfilms, are susceptible to fading. Accidents can damage documents, and disasters such as tornadoes could mean you never have access to that data again. Moving your data to a cloud, on-premises, or hybrid digital platform allows you to generate a backup that cannot be destroyed by accidents or disasters.
- Get rid of clutter — Office spaces influence how well their employee's work and their well-being. Research reveals that a messy office dramatically affects our decision-making and energy and frequently causes stress.
- Enhance efficiency — Difficulties finding and sharing documents account for over 20 percent of productivity loss, and managing information takes up 8 percent of when they're on the clock. Having information on a cloud or on-premises system through Atlanta, GA scanning services makes documents much easier to search for, locate, and share.
- Secure your data — The right data management with the right Atlanta, GA scanning services firm is substantially more secure than having paper documents lying around in cabinets. Not only will outside sources not have access to your data, but your individual employees will only have access to what you want them to.
- Allow your employees to work from home — More and more employees and managers are realizing the benefits of remote work. In fact, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that employees who worked from home led to a 13% performance increase. If you're wondering if working from home is a good fit from your employees, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your team can still collaborate.
- Help the environment — According to Project Paperless, the average office worker consumes 20 reams of paper a year. In other words an 45-foot pine tree per office worker. To date, HITS' scanning services have prevented over 20,000 trees from being cut down.
- Make audits easier — Many industries have to deal with compliance obligations from regulatory agencies. Having your documents on a digital platform will make any audits much smoother.
- Conserve historical records — Even if you do not playing on doing away with physical storage, having digital versions will ensure that the data will never be lost.
Whatever appeals to your Atlanta, GA organization about scanning services, trust in HITS to deliver. Call a scanning expert today at 888-455-4484 to discover more about what HITS can do for you.
There are three things to consider regarding document management:
- Data Storage: This includes NAS (network-attached storage), SAN (storage area networks), the cloud, and physical storage.
- Data Security: There are several components that go into data security. Safeguards like encryption, recovery systems, access control for admins, and data classification are key. We can help your company ensure that your information is secure.
- Data Destruction: Data can be destroyed in different ways. This can include document shredding, physical destruction, data wipes, and other methods.
Scanning Services We Offer in Atlanta, GA
HITS can scan almost any type of physical document that many other scanning services companies in Atlanta, GA simply can't. We use proprietary software to keep your documents secure and make them easy to access and share. Some of the scanning services we offer in Atlanta, GA include:
- Paper Scanning —
We built our reputation in document management because of our robust and detailed paper scanning services. We track your records as we scan them in-bulk, so you can be confident your records remain secure. Once all the documents are in digital form, the documents are easily imported to your current or future document management system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Preserving film requires very specific conditions. While film had it's time as the best way to keep records of pictures and other confidential records, digital files are now much more secure and easier to search through. We help you maintain a digital backup of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. Most of the time the viewing quality of your images is superior to the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints are imperative to the development of our communities. But these enormous documents are hard to deal with and inefficient to store. Today's continued conversion to computer aided design (CAD) makes sharing and utilizing paper documents a hassle. Once the blueprints are digitized, they are easy to find and can be readily faxed, printed, or emailed. We can create digital versions of blueprints, aerial maps, or other drawing up to 44 inches in width.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA recommends keeping fetal monitoring strips for 10 years after the age of maturity. Typically wrapped in rubber bands and stored in boxes, those strips are difficult to locate and can become unreadable quickly. While most scanning services in Atlanta, GA are not able to scan monitoring strips because of their length, HITS has invented a solution, and you can find the high-quality images easily with text-searchable terms. Our methods are also HIPAA compliant.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system has helped numerous healthcare providers streamline their information retention system in a way that's safe, simple, and user-friendly.
- DocuMiner® —
With our innovative DocuMiner® application, we have helped hundreds of Atlanta, GA firms move to a digital record keeping system which reduces cost and eliminates growing liability. Our three-step process is safe and simple:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Records your data in real time, and we give you a list of each item. You then decide what you need to keep and what you don't.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll destroy any private data you don't need in order to alleviate any liability concerns.
- Scan — We use our scanning services to digitize and organize the documents you need to keep in your preferred document management system.
Utilizing Cloud-Based Medical Records Management
- Store all records in a centralized zone
- Get rid of obsolete legacy record-keeping systems
- Automatically create digital backups
- Increase security (as more than 9 out of 10 businesses say it has)
- Automate processes that conventionally avoid human error
- Reduce the overal costs of physical storage
- Send and review high-quality without the hassle
- Safeguard your medical records in case they are lost or damaged
- Records and documents can be retrieved quickly by select users
- Unlimited scalability as your patient base grows
Other services we offer in Atlanta, GA include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
Atlanta, GA Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Atlanta, GA clients with the highest level of customer care and the creative solutions they need to be at their best. No matter how big your organization or what you need to accomplish, HITS can get it done. Scanning services will make your Atlanta, GA organization more efficient and cost-effective. Speak to a scanning expert today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.