Scanning Services Reston, VA
Scanning Services in Reston, VA. More and more organizations are seeking out scanning services to move on from the days of file cabinets and endless boxes of paper in off-site storage locations. Our patent-pending technologies in Reston, VA, allow us to scan at high-volume paper, microfilms, blueprints, and other types of fragile documents. For almost 30 years, we have been providing our Reston, VA, clients with the highest level of customer service and information management. Whether you need scanning services in Reston, VA, to preserve less durable documents, or are looking to go completely paperless, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
Benefits of Scanning Services in Reston, VA
There are a variety of reasons that Reston, VA, businesses, government agencies and other organizations have turned to scanning services. Scanning services in Reston, VA can help you to:
- Be more cost-effective — Stop budgeting for extra office space or off-site storage locations. The cost of a secure digital platform is much less, and your employees won't be wasting time sifting through endless piles of paper .
- Protect data from environmental hazards — Physical documents, especially fragile ones like microfilms, are prone to wear and tear. Accidents can Office spills can damage them, and disasters such as floods cause you to lose that information forever. Moving your information to a cloud, on-premises, or hybrid digital platform allows you to have a backup that is not in danger of being damaged or destroyed.
- Get rid of clutter — Workers need an orderly work environment to be at their best. Research reveals that a cluttered office dramatically affects our decision-making and energy and frequently causes work strain.
- Increase productivity — Document challenges lead to 21.3 percent of productivity loss, and managing information takes up 8 percent of their time. Having information on a cloud or on-premises system through Reston, VA scanning services eliminates a lot of unproductive busy work for your Reston, VA employees.
- Secure your data — The right digital system with the right Reston, VA scanning services firm is considerably more secure than having paper documents lying around in shelves. Not only will private information be kept away from people outside your organization, but your individual employees will only have access to what you want them to.
- Move to a remote workforce — The benefits of working from home are becoming increasingly apparent for many organization. In fact, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that employees who worked from home led to a 13% performance increase. If you're wondering if working from home is a good fit from your company, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your home workers will have everything they need at their fingertips.
- Create a greener planet — According to Project Paperless, the average office worker uses 20 reams of paper a year. In other words an 45-foot pine tree for each person. To date, HITS' scanning services have prevented over 20,000 trees from being cut down.
- Make audits easier — Compliance is a part of daily life for many organizations or businesses. Having your documents on a digital platform will make any audits much smoother.
- Preserve historical records — Even if you are going to keep your physical documents, digital backups are crucial to ensuring that information will be preserved.
No matter the reason you're looking into scanning services in Reston, VA, trust in HITS to do the job securely and efficiently. Call a team member at 888-455-4484 to learn more about how HITS can help you.
There are three things to think about when it comes to data management:
- Data Storage: This includes NAS (network-attached storage), SAN (storage area networks), the cloud, and physical storage.
- Data Security: There are several components that go into data security. Safeguards like encryption, recovery systems, access control for admins, and data classification are key. Our team can help your company make sure that your data is secure.
- Data Destruction: Data can be destroyed in different ways. This may include document shredding, physical destruction, data wipes, and other methods.
Our Scanning Services in Reston, VA
HITS is a recognized leader in Reston, VA scanning services in our efficiency, security, and how many different types of documents we can scan. We use patent-pending software to boost your company's performance. We are experts at scanning the following in Reston, VA:
- Paper Scanning —
We built our reputation in document management because of our streamlined paper scanning services. Our in-house application is able to track records throughout the conversion process, so you can be sure we are not losing any records. Once all the documents are in digital form, we easily and quickly send them to your cloud or on-premises storage system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Film can easily deteriorate when not kept at incredibly cold temperatures. While film had it's heyday being a convenient way to maintain magazines and other confidential records, digital files are now much more secure and easier to search through. We help you maintain a digital duplicate of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. Most of the time the digitized version can look better than the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints are vital to the planning and building of our infrastructure. But they are large, difficult to manage, and inefficient to store. As more firms are adopting computer aided design (CAD), digital blueprints are becoming more and more standard. Once the blueprints are in your preferred digital format, they are easy to find and shared with whoever needs them. We've helped Reston, VA construction companies and local government entities increase their efficiency and bottom-line.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA advises maintaining fetal monitoring strips for up to 28 years. Typically wrapped in rubber bands and stored in boxes, those strips are hard to find and can easily fade. While historically the length of these strips has made them difficult or impossible for Reston, VA scanning services to scan, HITS has created a system that allows the strips to be digitized, and you can find the high-quality images easily with text-searchable terms. All while maintaining HIPAA compliance.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system has revolutionized the way healthcare providers retrieve and view their documents.
- DocuMiner® —
With our innovative DocuMiner® program, we have helped hundreds of Reston, VA organizations move to a digital record keeping system which reduces cost and eliminates growing liability. We accomplish this in three steps:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Evaluates your data as files are uploaded, and then we create a full manifest list for your review. You tell us what to get rid of and what you need to hold onto.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll destroy any confidential records you don't need so that it cannot be reviewed or reproduced.
- Scan — We use our scanning services so your remaining records can be viewed electronically in your preferred document management system.
Utilizing Cloud-Based Medical Records Management
- House all records in a centralized space
- Eliminate obsolete legacy record-keeping systems
- Automatically create digital backups
- Increase security (as more than 9 out of 10 businesses say it has)
- Automate processes that easily prevent human error
- Reduce the overal costs of physical storage
- Send and review high-quality without the hassle
- Safeguard your medical records in case they are lost or damaged
- Records and documents can be retrieved quickly by select users
- Unlimited scalability as your patient base grows
Other services we offer in Reston, VA include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
Reston, VA Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Reston, VA clients with the highest level of customer care and the information solutions they need to thrive. No matter how big your organization or what you need digitized, HITS can get it done. Scanning services will help your Reston, VA organization alleviate liability, increase security, and enable your employees to access information quickly from anywhere. Reach out to a member of our team today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.