Scanning Services Reston, VA
Scanning Services in Reston, VA. More and more organizations are seeing the wisdom of using scanning services to modernize their document management. We've helped Reston, VA companies of all types boost their efficiency and increase profits by scanning paper, microfilms, blueprints, and more. For almost 30 years, we have been providing our Reston, VA clients with the highest level of customer service and information management. Whether you need scanning services in Reston, VA for digital backup copies of vital records, or intend to go completely paperless, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
Why You Need Scanning Services in Reston, VA
There are a variety of reasons that Reston, VA companies, government bodies, and other organizations have turned to scanning services. Scanning services in Reston, VA bring the following benefits:
- Be more cost-effective — You won't have to budget for extra office space or third-party storage locations. Digital document management is much easier on the budget, and your employees won't have to take up part of their work day looking for documents that are either near-impossible to find or aren't in the right place .
- Protect documents from environmental factors — After enough time, any document is prone to fading. Accidents can get them torn or spilled on, and disasters such as fires could mean you never have access to that information again. Using scanning services to digitize your documents allows you to generate a backup that cannot be destroyed by accidents or disasters.
- Clear out clutter — Workers need an open and organized work environment to be at their best. Studies show that a messy office has negative consequences on our decision-making and energy and often causes work strain.
- Boost productivity — Difficulties finding and sharing documents account for 21.3 percent of productivity loss, and filing, maintaining, and logging information takes up 37 minutes of their time. Having documents on a cloud or on-premises system through Reston, VA scanning services makes documents much easier to search for, locate, and share.
- Keep your data safer — The right digital system with the right Reston, VA scanning services company is tremendously more secure than having paper documents lying around in shelves. Not only will confidential information be kept away from people outside your organization, but your individual employees will only have access to what you want them to.
- Allow your employees to work from home — The benefits of remote work are becoming increasingly clear for many companies. Indeed, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that employees who worked from home were more productive and had higher work satisfaction with less turnover. If you're considering allowing your employees to work remotely, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your home workers will have everything they need at their fingertips.
- Create a greener planet — According to one study, the average office employee uses 10,000 pieces of paper a year. That's equivalent to one 45-foot pine tree for each person. To date, HITS' scanning services have prevented over 20,000 trees from being cut down.
- Make audits easier — Many industries have to deal with compliance obligations from regulatory agencies. Audits will go quicker and smoother when information is digital.
- Conserve historical records — Even if you are not going fully paperless, having digital versions will ensure that the data will never be lost.
Whatever appeals to your Reston, VA organization about scanning services, trust in HITS to deliver. Contact us online for a free quote.
Scanning Services We Offer in Reston, VA
HITS can scan almost any type of physical document that many other scanning services companies in Reston, VA simply can't. We use proprietary applications to boost your company's performance. Some of the scanning services we offer in Reston, VA include:
- Paper Scanning —
Quality paper scanning is how we built our reputation for having secure data migration services. We track your records throughout the conversion process, so you can be sure we are not losing any records. After scanning, we easily and quickly send them to your cloud or on-premises storage system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Film can easily decay when stored in even normal conditions. While film used to be a convenient way to store pictures and other confidential records, digital files are now much more secure and easier to track. We give you a digital duplicate of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. Most of the time the viewing quality of your images is of a higher quality than the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints provide architects and city planners highly valuable information that helps them plan our communities. But they are large, difficult to manage, and they can fade over time. As more firms are utilizing computer aided design (CAD), digital blueprints are becoming more and more standard. Once the blueprints are in your preferred digital format, they are easy to find and shared however best works for you, whether it's email, fax, or printed. We can create digital versions of blueprints, aerial maps, or other drawing up to 44 inches in width.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA recommends keeping fetal monitoring strips for 10 years after a person reaches the age of 18. Typically wrapped in rubber bands and stored in boxes, those strips are hard to find and can become unreadable quickly. While most scanning services in Reston, VA are not able to scan monitoring strips because of their length, HITS has come up with a solution, and you can find the high-quality images easily with text-searchable terms. Our unique conversion process allows you to conform to both HIPAA compliance and local Reston, VA regulations.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system has helped numerous healthcare providers streamline their information retention system in a way that's secure, pain-free, and user-friendly.
- DocuMiner® —
With our patent-pending DocuMiner® application, we have helped hundreds of Reston, VA firms become more efficient and profitable by centralizing their paper records in a digital system. Our three-step process is safe and simple:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Evaluates your data as files are uploaded, and we provide you with a comprehensive list of the full inventory. You then decide what you need to keep and what you don't.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll get rid of any personal records you don't need so it will never be viewed by someone whom shouldn't have access.
- Scan — We use our scanning services to digitize and organize the documents you need to keep in your preferred document management system.
Other services we offer in Reston, VA include:
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Digital Transformation
- Document Management
- Data Migration
- Shredding Services
- Document Scanning
- Federal Government Document Scanning
- Document Storage Solutions
Reston, VA Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Reston, VA clients with the highest level of customer service and the information solutions they need to thrive. Regardless of whether you want to scan a handful of microfilms or a warehouse full of paper, HITS has your back. Scanning services will make your Reston, VA organization more efficient and profitable. Speak to a member of our team today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.