Scanning Services O’Fallon, MO
Scanning Services in O’Fallon, MO. More and more organizations are seeing the wisdom of using scanning services to modernize their document management. Our innovative technologies in O’Fallon, MO allow us to scan at high-volume paper, microfilms, blueprints, and more. For almost 30 years, we have been providing our O’Fallon, MO clients with the highest level of customer service and information management. Whether you need scanning services in O’Fallon, MO to preserve less durable documents, or want to move information entirely to digital platforms, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
Benefits of Scanning Services in O’Fallon, MO
There are a variety of reasons that O’Fallon, MO companies, government entities, and other organizations have turned to scanning services. Scanning services in O’Fallon, MO have the following advantages:
- Be more cost-effective — You won't have to pay for extra office space and eliminate the hassle and cost of off-site storage services. The cost of a secure digital platform is much less, and your employees won't be wasting time looking for documents that are either near-impossible to find or aren't in the right place .
- Protect documents from environmental risks — Physical documents, especially less durable ones like microfilms, are susceptible to wear and tear. Accidents can damage documents, and disasters such as tornadoes cause you to lose that information forever. Using scanning services to digitize your documents allows you to generate a backup that cannot be destroyed by accidents or disasters.
- Get rid of clutter — Physical work environments influence how well their employee's work and their mental health. Studies show that a disorganized workplace has negative consequences on our decision-making and energy and often causes anxiety.
- Enhance efficiency — Document challenges account for almost a quarter of productivity loss, and maintaining old and searching for new information takes up 37 minutes of their time. Having information on a cloud or on-premises system through O’Fallon, MO scanning services allows your O’Fallon, MO employees to focus on their core tasks.
- Secure your data — The right digital system with the right O’Fallon, MO scanning services firm is substantially more secure than keeping physical records in your office or a closet. Not only will private information be kept away from people outside your organization, but your individual employees will only have access to what you want them to.
- Move to a remote workforce — Increasingly more employees and employers are realizing the benefits of working from home. Indeed, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that employees who worked from home took fewer breaks and sick days, and enjoyed a quieter work environment. If you're wondering if working from home is a good fit from your company, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your remote employees have access to everything they need.
- Be more eco-friendly — According to Project Paperless, the average office worker uses 10,000 sheets of copy. That's equivalent to one 45-foot pine tree for every office worker. To date, HITS' scanning services have helped save over 20,000 trees.
- Make audits easier — Many industries have to deal with oversight obligations from governmental agencies. Having your documents on a digital platform will make any audits much smoother.
- Protect historical records — Even if you are going to keep your physical documents, having a digital backup of your records will ensure that the information will never be lost.
Whatever appeals to your O’Fallon, MO organization about scanning services, HITS has you covered. Call a scanning expert today at 888-455-4484 to learn more about how HITS can help you.
Scanning Services We Offer in O’Fallon, MO
HITS is a recognized leader in O’Fallon, MO scanning services in our efficiency, security, and how many different types of documents we can scan. We use innovative applications to keep your documents secure and make them easy to access and share. Some of the scanning services we offer in O’Fallon, MO include:
- Paper Scanning —
Quality paper scanning is how we built our reputation as leaders in the document management sector. Our in-house application is able to track documents as we scan them at high volume, so you can be confident your records remain secure. Once the conversion is complete, we easily and quickly send them to your document management system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Preserving film requires very specific conditions. While film had it's time as the best way to store magazines and other historical data, digital files are now much more secure and easier to track. We give you a digital duplicate of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. Most of the time the viewing quality of your images is of a higher quality than the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints provide engineers and city planners essential information that helps them create our infrastructures. But they are large, difficult to manage, and they can degrade over time. As more firms are utilizing computer aided design (CAD), paper blueprints are almost impossible to efficiently share or utilize. Once the blueprints are digitized, they are easy to find and can be readily faxed, printed, or emailed. We can scan blueprints, aerial maps, or other drawing up to 44 inches in width.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA advises maintaining fetal monitoring strips for 10 years after the age of maturity. Typically kept in boxes with other records, those strips are hard to find and can become unreadable quickly. While historically the length of these strips has prevented O’Fallon, MO scanning services from being able to digitize them, HITS has created a system that allows the strips to be digitized, and you can find the high-quality images easily with text-searchable terms. All while maintaining HIPAA compliance.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system has helped numerous healthcare providers streamline their information retention system in a way that's secure, simple, and user-friendly.
- DocuMiner® —
With our patent-pending DocuMiner® application, we have helped hundreds of O’Fallon, MO organizations become more efficient and profitable by centralizing their paper records in a digital system. Our three-step process is secure and simple:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Evaluates your data as files are uploaded, and we give you a list of each item. You go through this list and decide which documents are worth keeping and which ones should be destroyed.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll get rid of any confidential data you don't need so that it cannot be reviewed or reproduced.
- Scan — We use our scanning services to digitize and organize the documents you need to keep in your preferred document management system.
After using our scanning services in O’Fallon, MO, your documents can be viewed in Tiff, PDF, JPEG, PNG, and more.
Other services we offer in O’Fallon, MO include:
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Digital Transformation
- Document Management
O’Fallon, MO Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our O’Fallon, MO clients with the highest level of customer care and the creative solutions they need to be at their best. No matter how big your organization or what you need scanned, HITS can get it done. Scanning services will help your O’Fallon, MO organization reduce liability, increase security, and enable your employees to access information quickly from anywhere. Speak to a member of our team today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.