Scanning Services Jefferson City, MO
Scanning Services in Jefferson City, MO. Bring your business into the modern day and call HITS for scanning services. We've helped Jefferson City, MO firms of all types boost their efficiency and reduce costs by scanning paper, microfilms, blueprints, and other types of fragile documents. For almost 30 years, HITS have been an industry leader in information management. Whether you need scanning services in Jefferson City, MO, for digital backup copies of vital records, or want to move information entirely to digital platforms, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
Why You Need Scanning Services in Jefferson City, MO
There are a variety of reasons that Jefferson City, MO, companies, government bodies and other organizations have gone digital using our scanning services. Scanning services in Jefferson City, MO bring the following benefits:
- Help your bottom line — You won't have to spend money on filing cabinets and closet space or third-party storage locations. The cost of a secure digital platform is much less, and your employees won't be wasting time looking for documents that are either near-impossible to find or aren't in the right place .
- Protect documents from environmental risks — Physical documents, especially less durable ones like microfilms, are prone to wear and tear. Accidents can get them torn or spilled on, and disasters such as earthquakes cause you to lose that information forever. Using scanning services to digitize your documents allows you to have a backup that cannot be destroyed by accidents or disasters.
- Clear out clutter — Workers need a tidy work environment to be at their best. Studies show that a messy office dramatically affects our decision-making and energy and often causes anxiety.
- Increase efficiency — Issues with document management lead to almost a quarter of productivity loss, and maintaining old and searching for new information takes up 8 percent of their time. Having information stored digitally through Jefferson City, MO scanning services eliminates a lot of unproductive busy work for your Jefferson City, MO employees.
- Keep your data safer — The right information management with the right Jefferson City, MO scanning services firm is exponentially more secure than relying on physical storage. Not only will information be better protected against outside threats, but your individual employees will only have access to what you want them to.
- Consider home work for some of your employees — Increasingly more employees and managers are realizing the benefits of remote work. In fact, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that employees who worked from home took fewer breaks and sick days, and enjoyed a quieter work environment. If you're wondering if working from home is a good fit from your employees, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your home workers will have everything they need at their fingertips.
- Help the environment — Research shows that the average office employee goes through 10,000 sheets of copy. That's equivalent to one 45-foot pine tree for each person. To date, HITS' scanning services have prevented over 20,000 trees from being cut down.
- Make audits easier — Many industries have to deal with compliance obligations from regulatory bodies. Audits will go quicker and smoother when information is digital.
- Preserve historical records — Even if you are going to keep your physical documents, digital backups are crucial to ensuring that information will be preserved.
Whatever appeals to your Jefferson City, MO organization about scanning services, trust in HITS to do the job securely and efficiently. Call us at 888-455-4484 to learn more about how HITS can help you.
There are three things to consider when it comes to data management:
- Data Storage: This can include NAS (network-attached storage), SAN (storage area networks), the cloud, and physical storage.
- Data Security: Data security is essential for information storage. Safeguards like encryption, recovery systems, access control for admins, and data classification are key. Our team can help your organization make sure that your information is secure.
- Data Destruction: Data can be destroyed in different ways. This may include methods like data wiping, physical destruction, and shredding.
Our Scanning Services in Jefferson City, MO
HITS is a recognized leader in Jefferson City, MO scanning services in our efficiency, security, and how many different types of documents we can scan. We use innovative applications to boost your company's performance. Some of the scanning services we offer in Jefferson City, MO include:
- Paper Scanning —
We built our reputation in document management because of our robust and detailed paper scanning services. Our in-house application is able to track documents throughout the conversion process, so you can be confident that each one of your documents is being converted. Once all the documents are in digital form, the documents are easily imported to your current or future document management system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Film can quickly deteriorate when not kept at incredibly cold temperatures. While film had it's time as a convenient way to store catalogs and other confidential documents, digital files are now much more secure and easier to search through. We create a secure duplicate of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. Our clients often find that the viewing quality of your images is of a higher quality than the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints provide engineers and city planners highly valuable information that helps them plan our communities. But these enormous documents are hard to deal with and they can fade over time. Today's reliance on computer aided design (CAD) makes sharing and utilizing paper documents a hassle. Once the blueprints are in your preferred digital format, they are readily located and can be readily faxed, printed, or emailed. We've helped Jefferson City, MO construction companies and government agencies become more efficient and cost-effective.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA advises holding onto fetal monitoring strips for 10 years after the age of maturity. Typically kept in closets with other records, those strips are hard to find and can become unreadable quickly. While most scanning services in Jefferson City, MO are not able to scan monitoring strips because of their length, HITS has invented a solution, and you can find the high-quality images easily with text-searchable terms. Our unique conversion process allows you to conform to both HIPAA compliance and local Jefferson City, MO regulations.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system has helped numerous healthcare providers streamline their information retention system in a way that's safe, easy, and user-friendly.
- DocuMiner® —
With our proprietary DocuMiner® software, we have helped hundreds of Jefferson City, MO organizations become more efficient and profitable by centralizing their paper records in a digital system. Our three-step process is secure and simple:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Evaluates your data as files are uploaded, and then we create a full manifest list for your review. You go through this list and decide which documents are worth keeping and which ones should be destroyed.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll get rid of any personal data you don't need in order to alleviate any liability concerns.
- Scan — We use our scanning services so your remaining records can be viewed electronically in your preferred document management system.
Utilizing Cloud-Based Medical Records Management
- House all records in a centralized zone
- Eliminate obsolete legacy record-keeping systems
- Automatically create digital backups
- Increase security (as more than 9 out of 10 businesses say it has)
- Automate processes that easily prevent human error
- Reduce the overal costs of physical storage
- Send and review high-quality information without the hassle
- Safeguard your medical records in case they are lost or damaged
- Records and documents can be retrieved quickly by select users
- Unlimited scalability for your organization as your patient base grows
Other services we offer in Jefferson City, MO include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
Jefferson City, MO Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Jefferson City, MO clients with the highest level of customer care and the document solutions they need to thrive. No matter how big your organization or what you need to accomplish, HITS can get it done. Scanning services will make your Jefferson City, MO organization more efficient and cost-effective. Reach out to a member of our team today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.