Scanning Services Jefferson City, MO
Scanning Services in Jefferson City, MO. Make your document management more efficient and reliable and call HITS for scanning services. Our innovative applications in Jefferson City, MO allow us to scan at high-volume paper, microfilms, blueprints, and more. For almost 30 years, we have been providing our Jefferson City, MO clients with the highest level of customer service and information management. Whether you need scanning services in Jefferson City, MO for digital backup copies of vital records, or intend to move all of your documentation digital, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
How Scanning Services in Jefferson City, MO Can Benefit You
There are countless reasons that Jefferson City, MO companies, government bodies, and other organizations have turned to scanning services. Scanning services in Jefferson City, MO can help you to:
- Lower costs — You won't have to pay for extra office space or off-site storage locations. The cost of a secure digital platform is much less, and your employees won't have to take up part of their work day locating hard-to-find documents .
- Protect documents from environmental hazards — Physical documents, especially brittle ones like microfilms, are prone to fading. Accidents can Office spills can damage them, and disasters such as earthquakes can destroy them. Moving your data to a digital platform allows you to create a backup that is not at risk of being damaged or destroyed.
- Eliminate clutter — Workers need a tidy work environment to be at their best. Research reveals that a messy workplace dramatically affects our decision-making and energy and frequently causes stress.
- Boost efficiency — Challenges finding and sharing documents lead to almost a quarter of productivity loss, and filing, maintaining, and logging information takes up 37 minutes of their time. Having data on a cloud or on-premises system through Jefferson City, MO scanning services allows your Jefferson City, MO employees to focus on their core tasks.
- Keep your data safer — The right documents management with the right Jefferson City, MO scanning services company is dramatically more secure than keeping physical records in your office or a closet. Not only will sensitive information be kept away from people outside your organization, but you can control which of your employees has access.
- Consider home work for some of your employees — Increasingly more employees and managers are recognizing the benefits of working from home. Indeed, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that remote workers were more productive and had higher work satisfaction with less turnover. If you're considering remote work, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your home workers will have everything they need at their fingertips.
- Help the environment — Research shows that the average office employee goes through 10,000 pieces of paper a year. In other words an 45-foot pine tree for each person. To date, HITS' scanning services have prevented over 20,000 trees from being cut down.
- Make audits easier — Many industries face oversight obligations from regulatory entities. Having your documents on a digital platform will make any audits much smoother.
- Maintain historical records — Even if you do not playing on doing away with physical storage, having a digital backup of your records will ensure that the data will never be lost.
No matter the reason you're interested in scanning services in Jefferson City, MO, trust in HITS to deliver. Contact us online for a free quote.
Scanning Services We Offer in Jefferson City, MO
HITS is able to scan numerous types of documents that many other scanning services companies in Jefferson City, MO simply can't. We use proprietary applications to implement an easy scanning process. Some of the scanning services we offer in Jefferson City, MO include:
- Paper Scanning —
Quality paper scanning is how we built our reputation as leaders in the document management sector. We track your records as we scan them at high volume, so you can be confident that each one of your documents is being converted. After scanning, the documents are easily imported to your current or future document management system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Film can easily deteriorate when stored in even normal conditions. While film had it's time as the best way to keep records of magazines and other confidential information, digital files are now much more secure and easier to track. We help you maintain a secure copy of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. In many cases, the viewing quality of your images is of a higher quality than the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints are vital to the planning and building of our communities. But these enormous documents are hard to deal with and the quality and detail and fade over time. As more firms are moving toward computer aided design (CAD), paper blueprints are almost impossible to efficiently share or utilize. Once the blueprints are in digital form, they are readily located and can be readily faxed, printed, or emailed. We've helped Jefferson City, MO construction companies and municipal growth management planning and building departments increase their efficiency and bottom-line.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA recommends maintaining fetal monitoring strips for up to 28 years. Typically wrapped in rubber bands and stored in boxes, those strips are difficult to locate and can deteriorate quickly. While historically the length of these strips has made them difficult or impossible for Jefferson City, MO scanning services to scan, HITS has come up with a solution, and you can find the high-quality images easily with text-searchable terms. All while maintaining HIPAA compliance.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system has revolutionized the way healthcare providers retrieve and view their documents.
- DocuMiner® —
With our proprietary DocuMiner® software, we have helped hundreds of Jefferson City, MO entities become more efficient and profitable by centralizing their paper records in a digital system. Our three-step process is safe and simple:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Records your data as files are uploaded, and then we create a full manifest list for your review. You then decide what you need to keep and what you don't.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll get rid of any sensitive information you don't need so it will never be viewed by someone whom shouldn't have access.
- Scan — We use our scanning services so your remaining records can be viewed electronically in your preferred document management system.
Other services we offer in Jefferson City, MO include:
- Document Management
- Data Migration
- Shredding Services
- Document Scanning
- Federal Government Document Scanning
- Document Storage Solutions
- Federal Government Document Management
- Data Management
- Government Information Management
Jefferson City, MO Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Jefferson City, MO clients with the highest level of customer service and the document solutions they need to be at their best. No matter how big your organization or what you need digitized, we are ready and willing to take on the job. Scanning services will help your Jefferson City, MO organization alleviate liability, increase security, and enable easy access to information for your employees. Reach out to a scanning expert today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.