Scanning Services Columbia, MO
Scanning Services in Columbia, MO. Future-proof your documentation and call HITS for scanning services. We've helped Columbia, MO firms of all types enhance their efficiency and improve their bottom line by scanning paper, microfilms, blueprints, and more. For almost 30 years, we have been providing our Columbia, MO clients with the highest level of customer service and information management. Whether you need scanning services in Columbia, MO to protect historical data, or intend to go completely paperless, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
How Scanning Services in Columbia, MO Can Help You
There are a variety of reasons that Columbia, MO engineering firms, government bodies, and other organizations have found scanning services to be beneficial. Scanning services in Columbia, MO will help you to:
- Be more cost-effective — You won't have to pay for filing boxes and closet space or third-party storage locations. The cost of a secure digital platform is much less, and your employees won't be wasting time locating hard-to-find documents .
- Protect data from environmental factors — After enough time, any document is susceptible to wear and tear. Accidents can Office spills can damage them, and disasters such as fires cause you to lose that data forever. Using scanning services to move your documentation methods to a digital form allows you to generate a backup that can be accessed from anywhere.
- Clear out clutter — Physical work environments influence employee performance and mental health. Studies show that a messy office has tremendous effects decision-making and energy and frequently causes anxiety.
- Enhance efficiency — Challenges finding and sharing documents lead to over 20 percent of productivity loss, and maintaining old and searching for new information takes up 37 minutes of when they're on the clock. Having information in a digital form through Columbia, MO scanning services allows your Columbia, MO employees to focus on what you hired them for.
- Keep your data safer — The right documents management with the right Columbia, MO scanning services company is considerably more secure than relying on physical storage. Not only will confidential information be kept away from people outside your organization, but you can control which of your employees has access.
- Consider home work for some of your employees — The benefits of remote work are becoming increasingly apparent for many organization. In fact, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that employees who worked from home led to a 13% performance increase. If you're considering allowing your employees to work remotely, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your team can still collaborate.
- Help the environment — Research shows that the average office employee uses 10,000 sheets of copy. In other words an 45-foot pine tree per office worker. To date, HITS' scanning services have prevented over 20,000 trees from being cut down.
- Make audits easier — Compliance is a part of daily life in many industries. Having your documents in a digital format will make any audits much smoother.
- Maintain historical records — Even if you are going to keep your physical documents, digital backups are crucial to ensuring that information is not discarded.
No matter the reason you're interested in scanning services in Columbia, MO, trust in HITS to do the job securely and efficiently. Call a scanning expert today at 888-455-4484 to discover more about how HITS can help you.
Scanning Services We Offer in Columbia, MO
HITS is a recognized leader in Columbia, MO scanning services in our efficiency, security, and how many different types of documents we can scan. We use proprietary applications to keep your documents secure and make them easy to access and share. Some of the scanning services we offer in Columbia, MO include:
- Paper Scanning —
We built our reputation in document management because of our robust and detailed paper scanning services. We track your documents throughout the conversion process, so you can be confident your records remain secure. After scanning, the documents are easily imported to your current or future document management system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Film can quickly erode when stored in even normal conditions. While film had it's heyday being a convenient way to maintain newspapers and other historical data, digital files are now much more secure and easier to search through. We help you maintain a digital backup of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. In many cases, the viewing quality of your images is of a higher quality than the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints provide architects and city planners highly valuable information that helps them build our communities. But these enormous documents are hard to deal with and the quality and detail and deteriorate over time. Today's reliance on computer aided design (CAD) makes sharing and utilizing paper documents a hassle. Once the blueprints are in digital form, they are easy to find and can be readily faxed, printed, or emailed. We can scan blueprints, aerial maps, or other drawing up to 44 inches in width.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA suggests keeping fetal monitoring strips for up to 28 years. Typically wrapped in rubber bands and stored in boxes, those strips are difficult to locate and can become unreadable quickly. While most scanning services in Columbia, MO are not able to scan monitoring strips because of their length, HITS has come up with a solution, making them easier to search for and ensuring the images retain their quality. Our unique conversion process allows you to conform to both HIPAA compliance and local Columbia, MO regulations.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system has revolutionized the way healthcare providers retrieve and view their documents.
- DocuMiner® —
With our proprietary DocuMiner® software, we have helped hundreds of Columbia, MO organizations move to a digital record keeping system which reduces cost and does away with growing liability. Our three-step process is safe and simple:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Evaluates your data as files are uploaded, and we give you a list of each item. You tell us what to get rid of and what you need to hold onto.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll eliminate any personal information you don't need so it will never be viewed by someone whom shouldn't have access.
- Scan — We use our scanning services so that your records can be viewed anytime, anywhere in your preferred document management system.
Other services we offer in Columbia, MO include:
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Digital Transformation
- Document Management
- Data Migration
- Shredding Services
- Document Scanning
- Federal Government Document Scanning
- Document Storage Solutions
Columbia, MO Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Columbia, MO clients with the highest level of customer service and the creative solutions they need to thrive. No matter how big your organization or what you need scanned, HITS has your back. Scanning services will help your Columbia, MO organization alleviate liability, increase security, and enable your employees to access information quickly from anywhere. Reach out to a scanning expert today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.