Scanning Services Columbia, MO
Scanning Services in Columbia, MO. More and more organizations are seeking out scanning services to move on from the days of file cabinets and endless boxes of paper in off-site storage locations. Our patent-pending software in Columbia, MO, allow our company to scan at high-volume paper, microfilms, blueprints, and more. For more than two decades, we have been providing our Columbia, MO, clients with the highest level of customer service and information management. Whether you need scanning services in Columbia, MO, to protect historical data, or want to move all of your documentation digital, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
Why You Need Scanning Services in Columbia, MO
There are numerous reasons that Columbia, MO, companies, government agencies and other organizations have found scanning services to be beneficial. Scanning services in Columbia, MO can help you to:
- Lower costs — Stop spending money on filing cabinets and closet space or off-site storage locations. Moving to cloud on on-premises digital storage is much more affordable, and you won't have to pay your employees for locating hard-to-find documents .
- Protect documents from environmental risks — Physical documents, especially less durable ones like microfilms, are susceptible to fading. Accidents can get them torn or spilled on, and disasters such as tornadoes cause you to lose that information forever. Using scanning services to move your documentation methods to a digital form allows you to create a backup that can be accessed from anywhere.
- Get rid of clutter — Workers need an orderly work environment to be at their best. Research reveals that a cluttered office dramatically affects our decision-making and energy and often causes work strain.
- Boost productivity — Challenges finding and sharing documents lead to over 20 percent of productivity loss, and managing information takes up 37 minutes of the working day. Having documents on a cloud or on-premises system through Columbia, MO scanning services allows your Columbia, MO employees to focus on their core tasks.
- Keep your data safer — The right digital system with the right Columbia, MO scanning services company is significantly more secure than traditional paper storage. Not only will sensitive information be kept away from people outside your organization, but you can control which of your employees has access.
- Consider home work for some of your employees — More and more employees and managers are understanding the benefits of working from home. Indeed, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that remote workers were just as much if not more productive than their in-office counterparts. If you're considering allowing your employees to work remotely, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your home workers will have everything they need at their fingertips.
- Be more eco-friendly — According to Project Paperless, the average office worker uses 20 reams of paper a year. That's equivalent to one 45-foot pine tree for each person. To date, HITS' scanning services have prevented over 20,000 trees from being cut down.
- Make audits easier — Compliance is a part of daily life in many industries. Audits will go quicker and smoother when information is digital.
- Protect historical records — Even if you are going to keep your physical documents, having digital versions will ensure that the documents will never be lost.
No matter the reason you're interested in scanning services in Columbia, MO, HITS is here to help. Call us at 888-455-4484 to find out more about what HITS can do for you.
There are three things to think about regarding data management:
- Data Storage: This includes NAS (network-attached storage), SAN (storage area networks), the cloud, and physical storage.
- Data Security: Data security is essential for information storage. This can include access control, encryption, recovery options, firewalls, IDS (firewalls and intrusion detection systems), and other safeguards. We can help your company ensure that your data is secure.
- Data Destruction: There are a few ways to destroy data. This can include methods like data wiping, physical destruction, and shredding.
Our Scanning Services in Columbia, MO
HITS is a recognized leader in Columbia, MO scanning services in our efficiency, security, and how many different types of documents we can scan. We use patent-pending applications to keep your documents secure and make them easy to access and share. We are experts at scanning the following in Columbia, MO:
- Paper Scanning —
Quality paper scanning is how we built our reputation as leaders in the document management sector. Our in-house application is able to track documents throughout the conversion process, so you can be confident your records remain secure. After scanning, the documents are easily imported to your current or future document management system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Film can quickly deteriorate when not kept in appropriate conditions. While film used to be a convenient way to maintain newspapers and other confidential data, digital files are now much more secure and easier to track. We create a secure backup of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. Most of the time the viewing quality of your images is superior to the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints provide architects and city planners essential information that helps them build our infrastructures. But they are large, difficult to manage, and the quality and detail and deteriorate over time. Today's continued conversion to computer aided design (CAD) makes sharing and utilizing paper documents a hassle. Once the blueprints are in digital form, they are easy to find and shared however best works for you, whether it's email, fax, or printed. We've helped Columbia, MO engineering/architectural firms and government agencies increase their efficiency and bottom-line.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA advises keeping fetal monitoring strips for 10 years after a person reaches the age of 18. Typically kept in closets with other records, those strips are hard to find and can deteriorate quickly. While most scanning services in Columbia, MO are not able to scan monitoring strips because of their length, HITS has come up with a solution, and you can find the high-quality images easily with text-searchable terms. Our unique conversion process allows you to conform to both HIPAA compliance and local Columbia, MO regulations.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system has revolutionized the way healthcare providers retrieve and view their documents.
- DocuMiner® —
With our patent-pending DocuMiner® program, we have helped hundreds of Columbia, MO organizations become more efficient and profitable by centralizing their paper records in a digital system. Our three-step process is secure and simple:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Analyzes your data as files are uploaded, and we provide you with a comprehensive list of the full inventory. You go through this list and decide which documents are worth keeping and which ones should be destroyed.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll get rid of any sensitive information you don't need so that it cannot be reviewed or reproduced.
- Scan — We use our scanning services so that your records can be viewed anytime, anywhere in your preferred document management system.
Benefits of Cloud-Based Medical Records Management
- Store all records in a centralized space
- Eliminate obsolete legacy record-keeping systems
- Automatically create digital backups
- Increase security (as more than 9 out of 10 businesses say it has)
- Automate processes that easily prevent human error
- Reduce the overal costs of physical storage
- Send and review high-quality without the hassle
- Eliminate the possibility of medical records becoming lost or damaged
- Records and documents can be retrieved quickly by select users
- Unlimited scalability as your patient base grows
Other services we offer in Columbia, MO include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
Columbia, MO Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Columbia, MO clients with the highest level of customer service and the information solutions they need to thrive. Regardless of whether you want to scan a handful of microfilms or a warehouse full of paper, we are ready and willing to take on the job. Scanning services will help your Columbia, MO organization eliminate liability, increase security, and enable easy access to information for your employees. Reach out to a scanning expert today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.