Scanning Services Silver Spring, MD
Scanning Services in Silver Spring, MD. More and more organizations are seeking out scanning services to move on from the days of file cabinets and endless boxes of paper in off-site storage locations. Our innovative technologies in Silver Spring, MD, enable our company to scan at high-volume paper, microfilms, blueprints, and other types of fragile documents. For almost 30 years, we have been providing our Silver Spring, MD, clients with the highest level of customer service and information management. Whether you need scanning services in Silver Spring, MD, for digital backup copies of vital records, or want to go completely paperless, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
Benefits of Scanning Services in Silver Spring, MD
There are a variety of reasons that Silver Spring, MD, institutions, government bodies and other organizations have gone digital using our scanning services. Scanning services in Silver Spring, MD will help you to:
- Help your bottom line — You won't have to spend money on filing cabinets and closet space or off-site storage services. The cost of a secure digital platform is much less, and your employees won't have to take up part of their work day looking for documents that are either near-impossible to find or aren't in the right place .
- Protect documents from environmental risks — Physical documents, especially brittle ones like microfilms, are susceptible to fading. Accidents can get them torn or spilled on, and disasters such as earthquakes can destroy them. Using scanning services to move your documentation methods to a digital form allows you to create a backup that cannot be destroyed by accidents or disasters.
- Clear out clutter — Workers need an orderly work environment to be at their best. Research reveals that a disorganized work environment dramatically affects our decision-making and energy and commonly causes stress.
- Increase efficiency — Document challenges account for over 20 percent of productivity loss, and maintaining old and searching for new information takes up 8 percent of their time. Having data in a digital form through Silver Spring, MD scanning services eliminates a lot of unproductive busy work for your Silver Spring, MD employees.
- Secure your data — The right information management with the right Silver Spring, MD scanning services firm is substantially more secure than having paper documents lying around in boxes. Not only will outside sources not have access to your data, but you will have more control over internal access.
- Consider home work for some of your employees — Increasingly more employees and managers are understanding the benefits of working from home. Indeed, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that employees who worked from home were just as much if not more productive than their in-office counterparts. If you're wondering if working from home is a good fit from your employees, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your team can still collaborate.
- Be more eco-friendly — Research shows that the average office worker goes through 10,000 pieces of paper a year. That's equivalent to one 45-foot pine tree for each employee. To date, HITS' scanning services have prevented over 20,000 trees from being cut down.
- Make audits easier — Compliance is a part of daily life in many industries. Having your documents on a digital platform will make any audits much smoother.
- Maintain historical records — Even if you are not going fully paperless, digital backups are crucial to ensuring that information will be preserved.
No matter the reason you're looking into scanning services in Silver Spring, MD, trust in HITS to do the job securely and efficiently. Call a team member at 888-455-4484 to discover more about how HITS can help you.
There are three things to think about regarding data management:
- Data Storage: This can include physical storage, using the cloud, NAS (network-attached storage) and SAN (storage area networks).
- Data Security: There are several components that go into data security. Safeguards like encryption, recovery systems, access control for admins, and data classification are key. Our team can help your company make sure that your information is secure.
- Data Destruction: Data can be destroyed in different ways. This can include methods like data wiping, physical destruction, and shredding.
Our Scanning Services in Silver Spring, MD
HITS is a recognized leader in Silver Spring, MD scanning services in our efficiency, security, and how many different types of documents we can scan. We use patent-pending technology to keep your documents secure and make them easy to access and share. We are experts at scanning the following in Silver Spring, MD:
- Paper Scanning —
We built our reputation in document management because of our streamlined paper scanning services. We track your documents as we scan them at high volume, so you can be confident that each one of your documents is being scanned. After scanning, we easily and quickly send them to your database.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Film can easily decay when stored in even normal conditions. While film used to be a convenient way to keep records of catalogs and other historical data, digital files are now much more secure and easier to search through. We give you a digital backup of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. Our clients often find that the viewing quality of your images is of a higher quality than the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints provide engineers and city planners highly valuable information that helps them create our communities. But they are large, difficult to manage, and the quality and detail and fade over time. As more firms are moving toward computer aided design (CAD), digital blueprints are becoming more and more standard. Once the blueprints are in digital form, they are readily located and shared however best works for you, whether it's email, fax, or printed. We can scan blueprints, aerial maps, or other drawing up to 44 inches in width.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA recommends maintaining fetal monitoring strips for 10 years after the age of maturity. Typically kept in boxes with other records, those strips are difficult to locate and can deteriorate quickly. While most scanning services in Silver Spring, MD are not able to scan monitoring strips because of their length, HITS has created a system that allows the strips to be digitized, making them easier to search for and ensuring the images retain their quality. Our methods are also HIPAA compliant.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system allows healthcare providers to centralize all of their records by absorbing legacy system data.
- DocuMiner® —
With our innovative DocuMiner® software, we have helped hundreds of Silver Spring, MD businesses become more efficient and profitable by centralizing their paper records in a digital system. Our three-step process is safe and simple:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Records your data as files are uploaded, and we give you a list of each item. You go through this list and decide which documents are worth keeping and which ones should be destroyed.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll destroy any confidential records you don't need so it will never be viewed by someone whom shouldn't have access.
- Scan — We use our scanning services so your remaining data can be viewed electronically in your preferred document management system.
Utilizing Cloud-Based Medical Records Management
- House all records in a centralized zone
- Eliminate obsolete legacy record-keeping systems
- Automatically create digital backups
- Improved security (as more than 9 out of 10 businesses say it has)
- Automate processes that conventionally avoid human error
- Reduce the overal costs of physical storage
- Send and review high-quality without the hassle
- Eliminate the possibility of medical records becoming lost or damaged
- Records and documents can be retrieved quickly by select users
- Unlimited scalability for your organization as your patient base grows
Other services we offer in Silver Spring, MD include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
Silver Spring, MD Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Silver Spring, MD clients with the highest level of customer care and the innovative solutions they need to be at their best. No matter how big your organization or what you need scanned, HITS has your back. Scanning services will help your Silver Spring, MD organization eliminate liability, increase security, and enable your employees to access information quickly from anywhere. Speak to a scanning expert today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.