Scanning Services Silver Spring, MD
Scanning Services in Silver Spring, MD. Make your document management more efficient and reliable and call HITS for scanning services. We've helped Silver Spring, MD organization of all types increase their efficiency and reduce costs by scanning paper, microfilms, blueprints, and other types of fragile documents. For almost 30 years, we have been an industry leader in information technology. Whether you need scanning services in Silver Spring, MD to protect historical data, or intend to move all of your documentation digital, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
Why You Need Scanning Services in Silver Spring, MD
There are numerous reasons that Silver Spring, MD businesses, government agencies, and other organizations have found scanning services to be beneficial. Scanning services in Silver Spring, MD bring the following benefits:
- Help your bottom line — Stop budgeting for filing boxes and closet space and eliminate the hassle and cost of off-site storage locations. Moving to cloud on on-premises digital storage is much more affordable, and your employees won't be wasting time looking for documents that are either near-impossible to find or aren't in the right place .
- Protect documents from environmental risks — Physical documents, especially fragile ones like microfilms, are susceptible to fading. Accidents can damage documents, and disasters such as floods cause you to lose that information forever. Moving your information to a cloud, on-premises, or hybrid digital platform allows you to create a backup that is not at risk of being damaged or destroyed.
- Clear out clutter — Office spaces have a great effect on how well their employee's work and their mental health. Studies show that a disorganized workplace dramatically affects our decision-making and energy and often causes work strain.
- Increase efficiency — Difficulties finding and sharing documents lead to 21.3 percent of productivity loss, and managing information takes up 8 percent of their time. Having documents in a digital form through Silver Spring, MD scanning services makes documents much easier to search for, locate, and share.
- Keep your data safer — The right digital system with the right Silver Spring, MD scanning services company is considerably more secure than having paper documents lying around in boxes. Not only will information be better protected against outside threats, but you will have more control over internal access.
- Consider home work for some of your employees — The benefits of working from home are becoming increasingly clear for many organization. In fact, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that remote workers were just as much if not more productive than office workers. If you're wondering if working from home is a good fit from your company, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your home workers will have everything they need at their fingertips.
- Create a greener planet — According to one study, the average office employee uses 10,000 sheets of copy. That's equivalent to one 45-foot pine tree for each employee. To date, HITS' scanning services have helped keep over 20,000 trees from being cut down.
- Make audits easier — Many industries face oversight obligations from governmental agencies. Audits will go quicker and smoother when information is digital.
- Protect historical records — Even if you do not playing on doing away with physical storage, digital backups are crucial to ensuring that information is not discarded.
No matter the reason you're looking into scanning services in Silver Spring, MD, trust in HITS to deliver. Contact us online for a free quote.
Our Scanning Services in Silver Spring, MD
HITS is able to scan numerous types of documents that many other scanning services companies in Silver Spring, MD simply can't. We use innovative technology to boost your company's performance. We are experts at scanning the following in Silver Spring, MD:
- Paper Scanning —
Quality paper scanning is how we built our reputation for having secure data migration services. Our in-house application is able to track records throughout the conversion process, so you can be sure we are not losing any records. Once all the documents are in digital form, the documents are easily imported to your current or future document management system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Film can easily deteriorate when stored in even normal conditions. While film had it's heyday being a convenient way to store catalogs and other confidential information, digital files are now much more secure and easier to track. We give you a secure copy of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. Our clients often find that the digitized version is superior to the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints are essential to the planning and building of our infrastructure. But they are large, difficult to manage, and the quality and detail and fade over time. As more firms are utilizing computer aided design (CAD), digital blueprints are becoming more and more standard. Once the blueprints are in your preferred digital format, they are readily located and shared however best works for you, whether it's email, fax, or printed. We can scan blueprints, aerial maps, or other drawing up to 44 inches in width.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA advises keeping fetal monitoring strips for 10 years after a person reaches the age of 18. Typically wrapped in rubber bands and stored in boxes, those strips are difficult to locate and can deteriorate quickly. While historically the length of these strips has prevented Silver Spring, MD scanning services from being able to digitize them, HITS has invented a solution, and you can find the high-quality images easily with text-searchable terms. Our unique conversion process allows you to conform to both HIPAA compliance and local Silver Spring, MD regulations.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system has revolutionized the way healthcare providers retrieve and view their documents.
- DocuMiner® —
With our innovative DocuMiner® software, we have helped hundreds of Silver Spring, MD entities become more efficient and profitable by centralizing their paper records in a digital system. We accomplish this in three steps:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Analyzes your data in real time, and we give you a list of each item. You then decide what you need to keep and what you don't.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll eliminate any private data you don't need so that it cannot be reviewed or reproduced.
- Scan — We use our scanning services so your remaining information can be viewed electronically in your preferred document management system.
Our scanning services in Silver Spring, MD can convert your files to Tiff, PDF, JPEG, PNG, and more.
Other services we offer in Silver Spring, MD include:
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Digital Transformation
- Document Management
Silver Spring, MD Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Silver Spring, MD clients with the highest level of customer service and the document solutions they need to be at their best. No matter how big your organization or what you need scanned, we are ready and willing to take on the job. Scanning services will help your Silver Spring, MD organization alleviate liability, increase security, and enable easy access to information for your employees. Reach out to a member of our team today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.