Scanning Services Bethesda, MD
Scanning Services in Bethesda, MD. More and more organizations are seeing the wisdom of using scanning services to modernize their document management. We've helped Bethesda, MD firms of all sizes enhance their efficiency and improve their bottom line by scanning paper, microfilms, blueprints, and more. For almost 30 years, we have been an industry leader in document management. Whether you need scanning services in Bethesda, MD for digital backup copies of vital records, or are looking to move all of your documentation digital, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
Why You Need Scanning Services in Bethesda, MD
There are a variety of reasons that Bethesda, MD businesses, government entities, and other organizations have gone digital using our scanning services. Scanning services in Bethesda, MD have the following advantages:
- Help your bottom line — Stop paying for filing boxes and closet space and do away with the hassle and cost of off-site storage services. The cost of a secure digital platform is much less, and your employees won't have to take up part of their work day locating hard-to-find documents .
- Protect data from environmental factors — Physical documents, especially less durable ones like microfilms, are prone to wear and tear. Accidents can damage documents, and disasters such as floods can destroy them. Moving your information to a digital platform allows you to generate a backup that is not at risk of being damaged or destroyed.
- Get rid of clutter — Workers need a tidy work environment to be at their best. Research reveals that a cluttered work environment has negative consequences on our decision-making and energy and frequently causes stress.
- Boost efficiency — Issues with document management lead to over 20 percent of productivity loss, and managing information takes up 37 minutes of when they're on the clock. Having documents in a digital form through Bethesda, MD scanning services makes documents much easier to search for, locate, and share.
- Secure your data — The right digital system with the right Bethesda, MD scanning services firm is substantially more secure than relying on physical storage. Not only will outside sources not have access to your data, but you can control which of your employees has access.
- Consider home work for some of your employees — The benefits of remote work are becoming increasingly clear for many organization. In fact, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that remote workers took fewer breaks and sick days, and enjoyed a quieter work environment. If you're considering allowing your employees to work remotely, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your remote employees have access to everything they need.
- Be more eco-friendly — Research reveals that the average office employee consumes 10,000 sheets of copy. That's equivalent to one 45-foot pine tree for each office worker. To date, HITS' scanning services have prevented over 20,000 trees from being cut down.
- Make audits easier — Compliance is a part of daily life in many industries. Audits will go quicker and smoother when information is digital.
- Protect historical records — Even if you are not going fully paperless, having digital versions will ensure that the documents will never be lost.
Whatever appeals to your Bethesda, MD organization about scanning services, HITS is here to help. Call us at 888-455-4484 to learn more about how HITS can help you.
Our Scanning Services in Bethesda, MD
HITS is able to scan numerous types of documents that many other scanning services companies in Bethesda, MD simply can't. We use proprietary software to keep your documents secure and make them easy to access and share. We are experts at scanning the following in Bethesda, MD:
- Paper Scanning —
Quality paper scanning is how we built our reputation as leaders in the document management sector. Our in-house application is able to track records throughout the conversion process, so you can be sure we are not losing any records. Once all the documents are in digital form, we easily and quickly send them to your database.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Preserving film requires unique storage vaults. While film had it's time as the best way to keep records of magazines and other confidential records, digital files are now much more secure and easier to search through. We give you a digital backup of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. Our clients often find that the viewing quality of your images is superior to the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints are crucial to the planning and building of our infrastructure. But these enormous documents are hard to deal with and the quality and detail and degrade over time. Today's reliance on computer aided design (CAD) makes sharing and utilizing paper documents a hassle. Once the blueprints are in your preferred digital format, they are readily located and shared with whoever needs them. We can scan blueprints, aerial maps, or other drawing up to 44 inches in width.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA advises holding onto fetal monitoring strips for 10 years after a person reaches the age of 18. Typically kept in boxes with other records, those strips are difficult to locate and can become unreadable quickly. While most scanning services in Bethesda, MD are not able to scan monitoring strips because of their length, HITS has invented a solution, and you can find the high-quality images easily with text-searchable terms. All while maintaining HIPAA compliance.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system has helped numerous healthcare providers streamline their information retention system in a way that's secure, simple, and user-friendly.
- DocuMiner® —
With our innovative DocuMiner® application, we have helped hundreds of Bethesda, MD businesses become more efficient and profitable by centralizing their paper records in a digital system. Our three-step process is safe and simple:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Records your data in real time, and we provide you with a comprehensive list of the full inventory. You go through this list and decide which documents are worth keeping and which ones should be destroyed.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll destroy any sensitive information you don't need so that it cannot be reviewed or reproduced.
- Scan — We use our scanning services so your remaining data can be viewed electronically in your preferred document management system.
Other services we offer in Bethesda, MD include:
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Digital Transformation
- Document Management
- Data Migration
- Shredding Services
- Document Scanning
- Federal Government Document Scanning
- Document Storage Solutions
Bethesda, MD Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Bethesda, MD clients with the highest level of customer service and the document solutions they need to thrive. Regardless of whether you want to scan a handful of blueprints or several decades worth of paper, we are ready and willing to take on the job. Scanning services will help your Bethesda, MD organization alleviate liability, increase security, and enable your employees to access information quickly from anywhere. Reach out to a scanning expert today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.