Scanning Services Bethesda, MD
Scanning Services in Bethesda, MD. More and more organizations are seeking out scanning services to move on from the days of file cabinets and endless boxes of paper in off-site storage locations. Our innovative technologies in Bethesda, MD, allow our company to scan at high-volume paper, microfilms, blueprints, and more. For almost 30 years, HITS have been an industry leader in information management. Whether you need scanning services in Bethesda, MD, for digital backup copies of vital records, or intend to move data entirely to digital platforms, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
Benefits of Scanning Services in Bethesda, MD
There are countless reasons that Bethesda, MD, businesses, government bodies and other organizations have found scanning services to be beneficial. Scanning services in Bethesda, MD bring the following benefits:
- Lower costs — You won't have to pay for filing boxes and closet space and eliminate the hassle and cost of off-site storage locations. The cost of a secure digital platform is much less, and your employees won't be wasting time locating hard-to-find documents .
- Protect documents from environmental risks — After enough time, any document is susceptible to becoming illegible. Accidents can Office spills can damage them, and disasters such as earthquakes cause you to lose that information forever. Using scanning services to move your documentation methods to a digital form allows you to generate a backup that cannot be destroyed by accidents or disasters.
- Eliminate clutter — Physical work environments have a great effect on how well their employee's work and their well-being. Research reveals that a cluttered office dramatically affects our decision-making and energy and frequently causes anxiety.
- Boost efficiency — Document challenges lead to almost a quarter of productivity loss, and filing, maintaining, and logging information takes up 8 percent of the working day. Having documents in a digital form through Bethesda, MD scanning services allows your Bethesda, MD employees to focus on their core tasks.
- Secure your data — The right digital system with the right Bethesda, MD scanning services firm is exponentially more secure than relying on physical storage. Not only will outside sources not have access to your data, but your individual employees will only have access to what you want them to.
- Move to a remote workforce — The benefits of working from home are becoming increasingly apparent for many companies. In fact, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that remote workers were just as much if not more productive than office workers. If you're considering remote work, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your remote employees have access to everything they need.
- Help the environment — According to Project Paperless, the average office employee goes through 20 reams of paper a year. In other words an 45-foot pine tree for every person. To date, HITS' scanning services have prevented over 20,000 trees from being cut down.
- Make audits easier — Compliance is a part of daily life in many industries. Audits will go quicker and smoother when information is digital.
- Maintain historical records — Even if you do not playing on doing away with physical storage, having a digital backup of your records will ensure that the documents will never be lost.
Whatever appeals to your Bethesda, MD organization about scanning services, HITS is here to help. Contact us online for a free quote.
There are three things to think about when it comes to data management:
- Data Storage: This includes physical storage, using the cloud, NAS (network-attached storage) and SAN (storage area networks).
- Data Security: Data security is essential for information storage. Safeguards like encryption, recovery systems, access control for admins, and data classification are key. Our team can help your organization ensure that your data is secure.
- Data Destruction: Data can be destroyed in different ways. This may include methods like data wiping, physical destruction, and shredding.
Our Scanning Services in Bethesda, MD
HITS is able to scan numerous types of documents that many other scanning services companies in Bethesda, MD simply can't. We use innovative technology to implement an easy document conversion process. We are experts at scanning the following in Bethesda, MD:
- Paper Scanning —
Quality paper scanning is how we built our reputation for having secure data migration services. Our in-house application is able to track documents throughout the conversion process, so you can be confident that each one of your documents is being converted. Once all the documents are in digital form, we easily and quickly send them to your cloud or on-premises storage system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Film can quickly erode when not kept in appropriate conditions. While film used to be the best way to store catalogs and other historical documents, digital files are now much more secure and easier to track. We help you maintain a digital duplicate of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. Our clients often find that the viewing quality of your images is of a higher quality than the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints provide architects and city planners highly valuable information that helps them plan our communities. But they are large, difficult to manage, and inefficient to store. Today's reliance on computer aided design (CAD) makes sharing and utilizing paper documents a hassle. Once the blueprints are in digital form, they are readily located and can be readily faxed, printed, or emailed. We can scan blueprints, aerial maps, or other drawing up to 44 inches in width.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA advises holding onto fetal monitoring strips for up to 28 years. Typically kept in closets with other records, those strips are difficult to locate and can become unreadable quickly. While most scanning services in Bethesda, MD are not able to scan monitoring strips because of their length, HITS has come up with a solution, making them easier to search for and ensuring the images retain their quality. All while maintaining HIPAA compliance.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system enhances the way healthcare providers retrieve and view their documents.
- DocuMiner® —
With our patent-pending DocuMiner® application, we have helped hundreds of Bethesda, MD businesses move to a digital record keeping system which reduces cost and eliminates growing liability. We accomplish this in three steps:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Analyzes your data in real time, and we provide you with a comprehensive list of the full inventory. You then decide what you need to keep and what you don't.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll destroy any personal data you don't need in order to alleviate any liability concerns.
- Scan — We use our scanning services to digitize and organize the documents you need to keep in your preferred document management system.
Benefits of Cloud-Based Medical Records Management
- Store all records in a centralized zone
- Get rid of obsolete legacy record-keeping systems
- Automatically create digital backups
- Improved security (as more than 9 out of 10 businesses say it has)
- Automate processes that conventionally avoid human error
- Reduce the costs of physical storage
- Send and review high-quality information without the hassle
- Eliminate the possibility of medical records becoming lost or damaged
- Records and documents can be retrieved quickly by select users
- Unlimited scalability as your patient base grows
Other services we offer in Bethesda, MD include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
Bethesda, MD Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Bethesda, MD clients with the highest level of customer service and the information solutions they need to thrive. Regardless of whether you want to scan a handful of microfilms or several decades worth of paper, HITS can get it done. Scanning services will help your Bethesda, MD organization reduce liability, increase security, and enable your employees to access information quickly from anywhere. Reach out to a member of our team today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.