Scanning Services New York City, NY
Scanning Services in New York City, NY. Make your document management more efficient and reliable and call HITS for scanning services. Our proprietary applications in New York City, NY, enable us to scan at high-volume paper, microfilms, blueprints, and other types of fragile documents. For over 25 years, HITS have been an industry leader in information management. Whether you need scanning services in New York City, NY, to preserve less durable documents, or are looking to move information entirely to digital platforms, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
Why You Need Scanning Services in New York City, NY
There are countless reasons that New York City, NY, institutions, government entities and other organizations have gone digital using our scanning services. Scanning services in New York City, NY bring the following benefits:
- Be more cost-effective — Stop spending money on filing cabinets and closet space or off-site storage services. Moving to cloud on on-premises digital storage is much more affordable, and you won't have to pay your employees for locating hard-to-find documents .
- Protect documents from environmental risks — Physical documents, especially brittle ones like microfilms, are susceptible to becoming illegible. Accidents can damage documents, and disasters such as tornadoes could mean you never have access to that data again. Moving your information to a cloud, on-premises, or hybrid digital platform allows you to generate a backup that cannot be affected by accidents or disasters.
- Eliminate clutter — Physical work environments influence how well their employee's work and their mental health. Studies show that a disorganized work environment has tremendous effects decision-making and energy and commonly causes anxiety.
- Boost productivity — Difficulties finding and sharing documents account for almost a quarter of productivity loss, and filing, maintaining, and logging information takes up 8 percent of the working day. Having data stored digitally through New York City, NY scanning services allows your New York City, NY employees to focus on their core tasks.
- Keep your data safer — The right information management with the right New York City, NY scanning services firm is substantially more secure than traditional paper storage. Not only will outside sources not have access to your data, but your individual employees will only have access to what you want them to.
- Consider home work for some of your employees — The benefits of working from home are becoming increasingly apparent for many companies. Indeed, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that employees who worked from home were more productive and had higher work satisfaction with less turnover. If you're wondering if working from home is a good fit from your employees, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your home workers will have everything they need at their fingertips.
- Help the environment — According to Project Paperless, the average office worker uses 10,000 sheets of copy. In other words an 45-foot pine tree for every office worker. To date, HITS' scanning services have helped save over 20,000 trees.
- Make audits easier — Many industries face oversight obligations from regulatory agencies. Having your documents in a digital format will make any audits much smoother.
- Maintain historical records — Even if you are going to keep your physical documents, digital backups are crucial to ensuring that information is not discarded.
Whatever appeals to your New York City, NY organization about scanning services, trust in HITS to do the job securely and efficiently. Call a team member at 888-455-4484 to discover more about how HITS can help you.
There are three things to consider when it comes to document management:
- Data Storage: This can include NAS (network-attached storage), SAN (storage area networks), the cloud, and physical storage.
- Data Security: Data security is essential for information storage. Safeguards like encryption, recovery systems, access control for admins, and data classification are key. We can help your organization make sure that your information is secure.
- Data Destruction: There are a few ways to destroy data. This can include document shredding, physical destruction, data wipes, and other methods.
Scanning Services We Offer in New York City, NY
HITS is a recognized leader in New York City, NY scanning services in our efficiency, security, and how many different types of documents we can scan. We use patent-pending applications to implement a pain-free document conversion process. Some of the scanning services we offer in New York City, NY include:
- Paper Scanning —
Quality paper scanning is how we built our reputation as leaders in the document management sector. Our in-house application is able to track documents as we scan them in-bulk, so you can be confident that each one of your documents is being converted. After scanning, the documents are easily imported to your current or future document management system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Film can quickly deteriorate when not kept at incredibly cold temperatures. While film used to be a convenient way to maintain magazines and other confidential information, digital files are now much more secure and easier to track. We give you a secure backup of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. In many cases, the digitized version can look better than the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints provide engineers and city planners highly valuable information that helps them build our infrastructures. But they are large, difficult to manage, and inefficient to store. Today's reliance on computer aided design (CAD) makes sharing and utilizing paper documents a hassle. Once the blueprints are in digital form, they are easy to find and shared however best works for you, whether it's email, fax, or printed. We've helped New York City, NY construction companies and government agencies increase their efficiency and bottom-line.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA advises maintaining fetal monitoring strips for up to 28 years. Typically wrapped in rubber bands and stored in boxes, those strips are hard to find and can deteriorate quickly. While historically the length of these strips has prevented New York City, NY scanning services from being able to digitize them, HITS has invented a solution, making them easier to search for and ensuring the images retain their quality. All while maintaining HIPAA compliance.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system has helped numerous healthcare providers streamline their information retention system in a way that's secure, simple, and user-friendly.
- DocuMiner® —
With our innovative DocuMiner® software, we have helped hundreds of New York City, NY entities move to a digital record keeping system which reduces cost and eliminates growing liability. Our three-step process is safe and simple:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Records your data in real time, and we provide you with a comprehensive list of the full inventory. You then decide what you need to keep and what you don't.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll get rid of any confidential information you don't need in order to alleviate any liability concerns.
- Scan — We use our scanning services so that your records can be viewed anytime, anywhere in your preferred document management system.
Utilizing Cloud-Based Medical Records Management
- Store all records in a centralized zone
- Eliminate obsolete legacy record-keeping systems
- Automatically create digital backups
- Increase security (as more than 9 out of 10 businesses say it has)
- Automate processes that easily prevent human error
- Reduce the costs of physical storage
- Send and review high-quality without the hassle
- Eliminate the possibility of medical records becoming lost or damaged
- Records and documents can be retrieved quickly by select users
- Unlimited scalability for your organization as your patient base grows
Other services we offer in New York City, NY include:
- Information Management
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
New York City, NY Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our New York City, NY clients with the highest level of customer care and the document solutions they need to thrive. Regardless of whether you want to scan a few blueprints or a warehouse full of paper, HITS can get it done. Scanning services will help your New York City, NY organization alleviate liability, increase security, and enable your employees to access information quickly from anywhere. Speak to a member of our team today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.