Scanning Services New York City, NY
Scanning Services in New York City, NY. Make your document management more efficient and reliable and call HITS for scanning services. We've helped New York City, NY firms of all sizes increase their efficiency and improve their bottom line by scanning paper, microfilms, blueprints, and more. For almost 30 years, we have been an industry leader in information management. Whether you need scanning services in New York City, NY to protect historical data, or intend to move information entirely to digital platforms, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
How Scanning Services in New York City, NY Can Help You
There are countless reasons that New York City, NY hospitals, government bodies, and other organizations have turned to scanning services. Scanning services in New York City, NY can help you to:
- Lower costs — Stop budgeting for filing cabinets and closet space or off-site storage services. The cost of a secure digital platform is much less, and you won't have to pay your employees for looking for documents that are either near-impossible to find or aren't in the right place .
- Protect documents from environmental risks — After enough time, any document is susceptible to becoming illegible. Accidents can damage documents, and disasters such as floods can destroy them. Using scanning services to move your documentation methods to a digital form allows you to create a backup that can be accessed from anywhere.
- Get rid of clutter — Workers need a tidy work environment to be at their best. Studies show that a messy office dramatically affects our decision-making and energy and commonly causes stress.
- Enhance productivity — Issues with document management account for over 20 percent of productivity loss, and maintaining old and searching for new information takes up 37 minutes of their time. Having data on a cloud or on-premises system through New York City, NY scanning services allows your New York City, NY employees to focus on their core tasks.
- Keep your data safer — The right data management with the right New York City, NY scanning services firm is considerably more secure than having paper documents lying around in cabinets. Not only will information be better protected against outside threats, but you will have more control over internal access.
- Move to a remote workforce — Increasingly more employees and managers are recognizing the benefits of working from home. Indeed, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that employees who worked from home were more productive and had higher work satisfaction with less turnover. If you're wondering if working from home is a good fit from your company, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your remote employees have access to everything they need.
- Create a greener planet — Research shows that the average office employee uses 20 reams of paper a year. In other words an 45-foot pine tree per office worker. To date, HITS' scanning services have helped save over 20,000 trees.
- Make audits easier — Compliance is a part of daily life in many industries. Having your documents on a digital platform will make any audits much smoother.
- Protect historical records — Even if you are going to keep your physical documents, having a digital backup of your records will ensure that the documents will never be lost.
Whatever appeals to your New York City, NY organization about scanning services, HITS has you covered. Call us at 888-455-4484 to discover more about how HITS can help you.
Scanning Services We Offer in New York City, NY
HITS can scan almost any type of physical document that many other scanning services companies in New York City, NY simply can't. We use patent-pending technology to implement a simple scanning process. Some of the scanning services we offer in New York City, NY include:
- Paper Scanning —
We built our reputation in document management because of our streamlined paper scanning services. We track your records as we scan them in-bulk, so you can be sure we are not losing any records. Once all the documents are in digital form, the documents are easily imported to your current or future document management system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Preserving film requires unique storage vaults. While film had it's heyday being a convenient way to store pictures and other confidential data, digital files are now much more secure and easier to search through. We create a secure copy of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. Our clients often find that the digitized version can look better than the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints provide engineers and city planners highly valuable information that helps them create our infrastructures. But they are large, difficult to manage, and inefficient to store. As more firms are moving toward computer aided design (CAD), paper blueprints are almost impossible to efficiently share or utilize. Once the blueprints are digitized, they are readily located and shared with whoever needs them. We can scan blueprints, aerial maps, or other drawing up to 44 inches in width.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA suggests keeping fetal monitoring strips for up to 28 years. Typically kept in boxes with other records, those strips are difficult to locate and can deteriorate quickly. While historically the length of these strips has made them difficult or impossible for New York City, NY scanning services to scan, HITS has created a system that allows the strips to be digitized, and you can find the high-quality images easily with text-searchable terms. All while maintaining HIPAA compliance.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system has helped numerous healthcare providers streamline their information retention system in a way that's safe, easy, and user-friendly.
- DocuMiner® —
With our proprietary DocuMiner® application, we have helped hundreds of New York City, NY firms become more efficient and profitable by centralizing their paper records in a digital system. We accomplish this in three steps:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Evaluates your data in real time, and then we create a full manifest list for your review. You then decide what you need to keep and what you don't.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll destroy any private data you don't need in order to alleviate any liability concerns.
- Scan — We use our scanning services to digitize and organize the documents you need to keep in your preferred document management system.
Whatever type of document you need digitized with our scanning services in New York City, NY, we can convert them to a variety of formats, including Tiff, PDF, JPEG, PNG, and more.
Other services we offer in New York City, NY include:
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Digital Transformation
- Document Management
New York City, NY Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our New York City, NY clients with the highest level of customer care and the creative solutions they need to be at their best. No matter how big your organization or what you need to accomplish, we are ready and willing to take on the job. Scanning services will help your New York City, NY organization alleviate liability, increase security, and enable easy access to information for your employees. Reach out to a member of our team today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.