Scanning Services Langley, VA
Scanning Services in Langley, VA. Streamline your workflow processes and call HITS for scanning services. Our patent-pending applications in Langley, VA allow us to scan at high-volume paper, microfilms, blueprints, and more. For more than two decades, we have been an industry leader in document management. Whether you need scanning services in Langley, VA to preserve less durable documents, or want to move all of your documentation digital, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
How Scanning Services in Langley, VA Can Help You
There are a variety of reasons that Langley, VA businesses, government agencies, and other organizations have gone digital using our scanning services. Scanning services in Langley, VA bring the following benefits:
- Be more cost-effective — Stop budgeting for filing boxes and closet space and eliminate the hassle and cost of off-site storage locations. Moving to cloud on on-premises digital storage is much more affordable, and your employees won't have to take up part of their work day looking for documents that are either near-impossible to find or aren't in the right place .
- Protect information from environmental hazards — Physical documents, especially sensitive ones like microfilms, are susceptible to fading. Accidents can Office spills can damage them, and disasters such as fires can destroy them. Moving your information to a digital platform allows you to generate a backup that is not at risk of being damaged or destroyed.
- Get rid of clutter — Workers need an orderly work environment to be at their best. Studies show that a cluttered work environment has tremendous effects causes emotional exhaustion and leads to indecision and commonly causes work strain.
- Increase efficiency — Issues with document management account for almost a quarter of productivity loss, and filing, maintaining, and logging information takes up 37 minutes of the working day. Having documents stored digitally through Langley, VA scanning services makes documents much easier to search for, locate, and share.
- Secure your data — The right information management with the right Langley, VA scanning services company is substantially more secure than keeping physical records in your office or a closet. Not only will sensitive information be kept away from people outside your organization, but you will have more control over internal access.
- Move to a remote workforce — The benefits of remote work are becoming increasingly apparent for many companies. In fact, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that remote workers were more productive and had higher work satisfaction with less turnover. If you're considering allowing your employees to work remotely, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your home workers will have everything they need at their fingertips.
- Create a greener planet — Research reveals that the average office worker consumes 20 reams of paper a year. In other words an 45-foot pine tree per office worker. To date, HITS' scanning services have prevented over 20,000 trees from being cut down.
- Make audits easier — Compliance is a part of daily life in many industries. Having your documents in a digital format will make any audits much smoother.
- Preserve historical records — Even if you are not going fully paperless, having a digital backup of your records will ensure that the data will never be lost.
No matter the reason you're interested in scanning services in Langley, VA, trust in HITS to do the job securely and efficiently. Contact us online for a free quote.
Scanning Services We Offer in Langley, VA
HITS is able to scan numerous types of documents that many other scanning services companies in Langley, VA simply can't. We use innovative technology to boost your company's performance. Some of the scanning services we offer in Langley, VA include:
- Paper Scanning —
We built our reputation in document management because of our robust and detailed paper scanning services. Our in-house application is able to track documents as we scan them in-bulk, so you can be sure we are not losing any records. Once all the documents are in digital form, we easily and quickly send them to your document management system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Film can quickly decay when not kept in appropriate conditions. While film had it's time as a convenient way to store magazines and other historical records, digital files are now much more secure and easier to search through. We help you maintain a digital copy of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. Our clients often find that the viewing quality of your images is of a higher quality than the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints provide engineers and city planners essential information that helps them create our communities. But they are large, difficult to manage, and the quality and detail and deteriorate over time. Today's reliance on computer aided design (CAD) makes sharing and utilizing paper documents a hassle. Once the blueprints are digitized, they are readily located and shared however best works for you, whether it's email, fax, or printed. We've helped Langley, VA engineering/architectural firms and government agencies become more efficient and cost-effective.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA advises keeping fetal monitoring strips for up to 28 years. Typically kept in boxes with other records, those strips are difficult to locate and can deteriorate quickly. While most scanning services in Langley, VA are not able to scan monitoring strips because of their length, HITS has invented a solution, and you can find the high-quality images easily with text-searchable terms. Our methods are also HIPAA compliant.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system allows healthcare providers to centralize all of their records by absorbing legacy system data.
- DocuMiner® —
With our innovative DocuMiner® software, we have helped hundreds of Langley, VA organizations become more efficient and profitable by centralizing their paper records in a digital system. We accomplish this in three steps:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Evaluates your data in real time, and we provide you with a comprehensive list of the full inventory. You then decide what you need to keep and what you don't.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll destroy any personal data you don't need in order to alleviate any liability concerns.
- Scan — We use our scanning services to digitize and organize the documents you need to keep in your preferred document management system.
Other services we offer in Langley, VA include:
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Digital Transformation
- Document Management
- Data Migration
- Shredding Services
- Document Scanning
- Federal Government Document Scanning
- Document Storage Solutions
Langley, VA Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Langley, VA clients with the highest level of customer service and the innovative solutions they need to be at their best. No matter how big your organization or what you need to accomplish, HITS has your back. Scanning services will make your Langley, VA organization more efficient and cost-effective. Speak to a member of our team today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.