Scanning Services Langley, VA
Scanning Services in Langley, VA. Future-proof your documentation and call HITS for scanning services. Our patent-pending software in Langley, VA, allow us to scan at high-volume paper, microfilms, blueprints, and more. For more than 25 years, HITS have been an industry leader in information technology. Whether you need scanning services in Langley, VA, for digital backup copies of vital records, or intend to go completely paperless, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
How Scanning Services in Langley, VA Can Benefit You
There are numerous reasons that Langley, VA, companies, government entities and other organizations have gone digital using our scanning services. Scanning services in Langley, VA have the following advantages:
- Help your bottom line — You won't have to pay for filing boxes and closet space or off-site storage locations. Moving to cloud on on-premises digital storage is much more affordable, and your employees won't be wasting time locating hard-to-find documents .
- Protect documents from environmental hazards — After enough time, any document is susceptible to fading. Accidents can Office spills can damage them, and disasters such as fires could mean you never have access to that information again. Moving your information to a digital platform allows you to generate a backup that is not in danger of being damaged or destroyed.
- Get rid of clutter — Physical work environments influence employee performance and mental health. Research reveals that a cluttered office dramatically affects our decision-making and energy and often causes stress.
- Boost productivity — Document challenges lead to 21.3 percent of productivity loss, and maintaining old and searching for new information takes up 8 percent of the working day. Having information in a digital form through Langley, VA scanning services makes documents much easier to search for, locate, and share.
- Keep your data safer — The right digital system with the right Langley, VA scanning services company is substantially more secure than traditional paper storage. Not only will information be better protected against outside threats, but you can manage access by individual employees.
- Move to a remote workforce — More and more employees and managers are understanding the benefits of remote work. Indeed, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that remote workers were just as much if not more productive than office workers. If you're considering remote work, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your home workers will have everything they need at their fingertips.
- Be more eco-friendly — According to Project Paperless, the average office employee consumes 20 reams of paper a year. That's equivalent to one 45-foot pine tree per person. To date, HITS' scanning services have prevented over 20,000 trees from being cut down.
- Make audits easier — Compliance is a part of daily life for many organizations or businesses. Audits will go quicker and smoother when information is digital.
- Protect historical records — Even if you are going to keep your physical documents, digital backups are crucial to ensuring that information is not discarded.
Whatever appeals to your Langley, VA organization about scanning services, HITS is here to help. Contact us online for a free quote.
There are three things to consider regarding data management:
- Data Storage: This can include NAS (network-attached storage), SAN (storage area networks), the cloud, and physical storage.
- Data Security: Data security is essential for information storage. Safeguards like encryption, recovery systems, access control for admins, and data classification are key. Our team can help your company ensure that your data is secure.
- Data Destruction: Data can be destroyed in different ways. This can include methods like data wiping, physical destruction, and shredding.
Our Scanning Services in Langley, VA
HITS is a recognized leader in Langley, VA scanning services in our efficiency, security, and how many different types of documents we can scan. We use patent-pending software to boost your company's performance. Some of the scanning services we offer in Langley, VA include:
- Paper Scanning —
We built our reputation in document management because of our streamlined paper scanning services. Our in-house application is able to track documents as we scan them in-bulk, so you can be confident that each one of your documents is being converted. Once all the documents are in digital form, we easily and quickly send them to your database.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Film can easily erode when stored in even normal conditions. While film used to be the best way to store magazines and other historical information, digital files are now much more secure and easier to track. We give you a digital backup of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. In many cases, the digitized version can look better than the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints provide engineers and city planners essential information that helps them build our communities. But they are large, difficult to manage, and inefficient to store. As more firms are adopting computer aided design (CAD), digital blueprints are becoming more and more standard. Once the blueprints are digitized, they are readily located and can be readily faxed, printed, or emailed. We can scan blueprints, aerial maps, or other drawing up to 44 inches in width.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA recommends maintaining fetal monitoring strips for up to 28 years. Typically kept in closets with other records, those strips are difficult to locate and can deteriorate quickly. While most scanning services in Langley, VA are not able to scan monitoring strips because of their length, HITS has created a system that allows the strips to be digitized, and you can find the high-quality images easily with text-searchable terms. Our unique conversion process allows you to conform to both HIPAA compliance and local Langley, VA regulations.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system has revolutionized the way healthcare providers retrieve and view their documents.
- DocuMiner® —
With our proprietary DocuMiner® application, we have helped hundreds of Langley, VA businesses move to a digital record keeping system which reduces cost and eliminates growing liability. We accomplish this in three steps:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Records your data in real time, and then we create a full manifest list for your review. You then decide what you need to keep and what you don't.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll get rid of any confidential information you don't need so that it cannot be reviewed or reproduced.
- Scan — We use our scanning services to digitize and organize the documents you need to keep in your preferred document management system.
Benefits of Cloud-Based Medical Records Management
- House all records in a centralized zone
- Eliminate obsolete legacy record-keeping systems
- Automatically create digital backups
- Improved security (as more than 9 out of 10 businesses say it has)
- Automate processes that conventionally avoid human error
- Reduce the overal costs of physical storage
- Send and review high-quality information without the hassle
- Eliminate the possibility of medical records becoming lost or damaged
- Records and documents can be retrieved quickly by select users
- Unlimited scalability as your patient base grows
Other services we offer in Langley, VA include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
Langley, VA Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Langley, VA clients with the highest level of customer service and the creative solutions they need to be at their best. No matter how big your organization or what you need to accomplish, HITS can get it done. Scanning services will make your Langley, VA organization more efficient and profitable. Speak to a scanning expert today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.