Scanning Services St. Louis, MO
Scanning Services in St. Louis, MO. Future-proof your documentation and call HITS for scanning services. We've helped St. Louis, MO firms of all sizes increase their efficiency and increase profits by scanning paper, microfilms, blueprints, and more. For almost 30 years, we have been an industry leader in document management. Whether you need scanning services in St. Louis, MO to protect historical data, or are looking to move information entirely to digital platforms, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
How Scanning Services in St. Louis, MO Can Benefit You
There are a variety of reasons that St. Louis, MO businesses, government bodies, and other organizations have found scanning services to be beneficial. Scanning services in St. Louis, MO will help you to:
- Help your bottom line — Stop budgeting for filing boxes and closet space or off-site storage services. Digital document management is much easier on the budget, and your employees won't have to take up part of their work day sifting through endless boxes of paper .
- Protect data from environmental factors — After enough time, any document is prone to fading. Accidents can Office spills can damage them, and disasters such as tornadoes can destroy them. Moving your records to a digital platform allows you to have a backup that can be accessed from anywhere.
- Clear out clutter — Workers need an open and organized work environment to be at their best. Research reveals that a cluttered work environment dramatically affects our decision-making and energy and frequently causes work strain.
- Increase productivity — Difficulties finding and sharing documents account for almost a quarter of productivity loss, and maintaining old and searching for new information takes up 37 minutes of when they're on the clock. Having documents in a digital form through St. Louis, MO scanning services allows your St. Louis, MO employees to focus on their core tasks.
- Secure your data — The right digital system with the right St. Louis, MO scanning services company is dramatically more secure than having paper documents lying around in boxes. Not only will outside sources not have access to your data, but you will have more control over internal access.
- Allow your employees to work from home — The benefits of working from home are becoming increasingly apparent for many organization. In fact, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that employees who worked from home were more productive and had higher work satisfaction with less turnover. If you're wondering if working from home is a good fit from your company, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your home workers will have everything they need at their fingertips.
- Create a greener planet — Research reveals that the average office worker goes through 20 reams of paper a year. In other words an 45-foot pine tree for each employee. To date, HITS' scanning services have prevented over 20,000 trees from being cut down.
- Make audits easier — Compliance is a part of daily life in many industries. Having your documents on a digital platform will make any audits much smoother.
- Preserve historical records — Even if you do not playing on doing away with physical storage, having digital versions will ensure that the information will never be lost.
No matter the reason you're interested in scanning services in St. Louis, MO, HITS is here to help. Contact us online for a free quote.
Scanning Services We Offer in St. Louis, MO
HITS is a recognized leader in St. Louis, MO scanning services in our efficiency, security, and how many different types of documents we can scan. We use proprietary applications to keep your documents secure and make them easy to access and share. Some of the scanning services we offer in St. Louis, MO include:
- Paper Scanning —
We built our reputation in document management because of our efficient paper scanning services. We track your records as we scan them in-bulk, so you can be confident that each one of your documents is being scanned. After scanning, the documents are easily imported to your current or future document management system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Film can easily decay when not kept in appropriate conditions. While film used to be the best way to keep records of magazines and other confidential records, digital files are now much more secure and easier to search through. We give you a secure backup of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. Most of the time the viewing quality of your images is of a higher quality than the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints are crucial to the development of our infrastructure. But these enormous documents are hard to deal with and they can degrade over time. Today's continued conversion to computer aided design (CAD) makes sharing and utilizing paper documents a hassle. Once the blueprints are digitized, they are readily located and shared however best works for you, whether it's email, fax, or printed. We can create digital versions of blueprints, aerial maps, or other drawing up to 44 inches in width.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA recommends holding onto fetal monitoring strips for up to 28 years. Typically kept in closets with other records, those strips are hard to find and can become unreadable quickly. While most scanning services in St. Louis, MO are not able to scan monitoring strips because of their length, HITS has invented a solution, making them easier to search for and ensuring the images retain their quality. Our methods are also HIPAA compliant.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system has revolutionized the way healthcare providers retrieve and view their documents.
- DocuMiner® —
With our innovative DocuMiner® application, we have helped hundreds of St. Louis, MO firms become more efficient and profitable by centralizing their paper records in a digital system. We accomplish this in three steps:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Analyzes your data as files are uploaded, and we give you a list of each item. You tell us what to get rid of and what you need to hold onto.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll destroy any personal data you don't need in order to alleviate any liability concerns.
- Scan — We use our scanning services to digitize and organize the documents you need to keep in your preferred document management system.
After using our scanning services in St. Louis, MO, your documents can be viewed in Tiff, PDF, JPEG, PNG, and more.
Other services we offer in St. Louis, MO include:
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Digital Transformation
- Document Management
St. Louis, MO Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our St. Louis, MO clients with the highest level of customer care and the document solutions they need to be at their best. No matter how big your organization or what you need to accomplish, we are ready and willing to take on the job. Scanning services will help your St. Louis, MO organization alleviate liability, increase security, and enable easy access to information for your employees. Speak to a scanning expert today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.