Scanning Services St. Charles, MO
Scanning Services in St. Charles, MO. More and more organizations are seeing the wisdom of using scanning services to modernize their document management. Our innovative software in St. Charles, MO, enable our company to scan at high-volume paper, microfilms, blueprints, and more. For more than 25 years, HITS have been providing our St. Charles, MO, clients with the highest level of customer service and information management. Whether you need scanning services in St. Charles, MO, to preserve less durable documents, or want to go completely paperless, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
Why You Need Scanning Services in St. Charles, MO
There are countless reasons that St. Charles, MO, hospitals, government bodies and other organizations have found scanning services to be beneficial. Scanning services in St. Charles, MO bring the following benefits:
- Help your bottom line — Stop paying for extra office space and do away with the hassle and cost of off-site storage locations. Digital document management is much easier on the budget, and your employees won't be wasting time locating hard-to-find documents .
- Protect information from environmental factors — Physical documents, especially sensitive ones like microfilms, are susceptible to becoming illegible. Accidents can Office spills can damage them, and disasters such as fires could mean you never have access to that information again. Using scanning services to move your documentation methods to a digital form allows you to generate a backup that can be accessed from anywhere.
- Eliminate clutter — Workers need a tidy work environment to be at their best. Studies show that a messy work environment dramatically affects our decision-making and energy and often causes anxiety.
- Enhance productivity — Difficulties finding and sharing documents account for over 20 percent of productivity loss, and filing, maintaining, and logging information takes up 37 minutes of their time. Having data on a cloud or on-premises system through St. Charles, MO scanning services eliminates a lot of unproductive busy work for your St. Charles, MO employees.
- Keep your data safer — The right digital system with the right St. Charles, MO scanning services firm is considerably more secure than keeping physical records in your office or a closet. Not only will outside sources not have access to your data, but you can control which of your employees has access.
- Consider home work for some of your employees — The benefits of working from home are becoming increasingly apparent for many organization. In fact, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that remote workers were more productive and had higher work satisfaction with less turnover. If you're considering remote work, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your remote employees have access to everything they need.
- Help the environment — Research shows that the average office worker consumes 20 reams of paper a year. In other words an 45-foot pine tree for each person. To date, HITS' scanning services have helped save over 20,000 trees.
- Make audits easier — Compliance is a part of daily life for many organizations or businesses. Having your documents in a digital format will make any audits much smoother.
- Protect historical records — Even if you are going to keep your physical documents, digital backups are crucial to ensuring that information will be preserved.
No matter the reason you're interested in scanning services in St. Charles, MO, trust in HITS to do the job securely and efficiently. Call a scanning expert today at 888-455-4484 to discover more about what HITS can do for you.
There are three things to consider when it comes to document management:
- Data Storage: This can include NAS (network-attached storage), SAN (storage area networks), the cloud, and physical storage.
- Data Security: There are several components that go into data security. This can include access control, encryption, recovery options, firewalls, IDS (firewalls and intrusion detection systems), and other safeguards. We can help your organization ensure that your data is secure.
- Data Destruction: Data can be destroyed in different ways. This may include methods like data wiping, physical destruction, and shredding.
Scanning Services We Offer in St. Charles, MO
HITS is a recognized leader in St. Charles, MO scanning services in our efficiency, security, and how many different types of documents we can scan. We use patent-pending technology to keep your documents secure and make them easy to access and share. We are experts at scanning the following in St. Charles, MO:
- Paper Scanning —
We built our reputation in document management because of our efficient paper scanning services. We track your records throughout the conversion process, so you can be sure we are not losing any records. Once the conversion is complete, the documents are easily imported to your current or future document management system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Film can quickly deteriorate when not kept at incredibly cold temperatures. While film had it's heyday being the best way to keep records of catalogs and other confidential records, digital files are now much more secure and easier to search through. We help you maintain a secure duplicate of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. Most of the time the viewing quality of your images is of a higher quality than the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints are imperative to the planning and building of our infrastructure. But these enormous documents are hard to deal with and they can fade over time. Today's reliance on computer aided design (CAD) makes sharing and utilizing paper documents a hassle. Once the blueprints are in digital form, they are readily located and shared with whoever needs them. We've helped St. Charles, MO construction companies and municipal growth management planning and building departments become more efficient and cost-effective.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA suggests holding onto fetal monitoring strips for 10 years after the age of maturity. Typically wrapped in rubber bands and stored in boxes, those strips are difficult to locate and can deteriorate quickly. While historically the length of these strips has made them difficult or impossible for St. Charles, MO scanning services to scan, HITS has created a system that allows the strips to be digitized, and you can find the high-quality images easily with text-searchable terms. All while maintaining HIPAA compliance.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system allows healthcare providers to centralize all of their records by absorbing legacy system data.
- DocuMiner® —
With our proprietary DocuMiner® program, we have helped hundreds of St. Charles, MO entities become more efficient and profitable by centralizing their paper records in a digital system. Our three-step process is secure and simple:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Analyzes your data as files are uploaded, and we provide you with a comprehensive list of the full inventory. You then decide what you need to keep and what you don't.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll destroy any personal records you don't need so it will never be viewed by someone whom shouldn't have access.
- Scan — We use our scanning services so your remaining data can be viewed electronically in your preferred document management system.
Utilizing Cloud-Based Medical Records Management
- House all records in a centralized zone
- Get rid of obsolete legacy record-keeping systems
- Automatically create digital backups
- Improved security (as more than 9 out of 10 businesses say it has)
- Automate processes that conventionally avoid human error
- Reduce the costs of physical storage
- Send and review high-quality information without the hassle
- Eliminate the possibility of medical records becoming lost or damaged
- Records and documents can be retrieved quickly by select users
- Unlimited scalability as your patient base grows
Other services we offer in St. Charles, MO include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
St. Charles, MO Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our St. Charles, MO clients with the highest level of customer care and the innovative solutions they need to be at their best. No matter how big your organization or what you need digitized, we are ready and willing to take on the job. Scanning services will make your St. Charles, MO organization more efficient and profitable. Reach out to a member of our team today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.