Scanning Services St. Charles, MO
Scanning Services in St. Charles, MO. More and more organizations are seeking out scanning services to move on from the days of file cabinets and endless boxes of paper in off-site storage locations. We've helped St. Charles, MO firms of all sizes enhance their efficiency and reduce costs by scanning paper, microfilms, blueprints, and other types of fragile documents. For almost 30 years, we have been providing our St. Charles, MO clients with the highest level of customer service and information management. Whether you need scanning services in St. Charles, MO to preserve less durable documents, or intend to go completely paperless, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
Benefits of Scanning Services in St. Charles, MO
There are a variety of reasons that St. Charles, MO businesses, government bodies, and other organizations have gone digital using our scanning services. Scanning services in St. Charles, MO will help you to:
- Lower costs — You won't have to budget for filing cabinets and closet space and eliminate the hassle and cost of off-site storage services. Digital document management is much cheaper, and you won't have to pay your employees for locating hard-to-find documents .
- Protect information from environmental hazards — Physical documents, especially brittle ones like microfilms, are prone to wear and tear. Accidents can damage documents, and disasters such as tornadoes can destroy them. Moving your information to a digital platform allows you to create a backup that can be accessed from anywhere.
- Eliminate clutter — Workers need an open and organized work environment to be at their best. Studies show that a cluttered work environment dramatically affects our decision-making and energy and commonly causes stress.
- Increase efficiency — Document challenges account for over 20 percent of productivity loss, and filing, maintaining, and logging information takes up 8 percent of their time. Having information on a cloud or on-premises system through St. Charles, MO scanning services makes documents much easier to search for, locate, and share.
- Secure your data — The right digital system with the right St. Charles, MO scanning services firm is tremendously more secure than having paper documents lying around in cabinets. Not only will sensitive information be kept away from people outside your organization, but you will have more control over internal access.
- Move to a remote workforce — Increasingly more employees and employers are recognizing the benefits of remote work. Indeed, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that employees who worked from home took fewer breaks and sick days, and enjoyed a quieter work environment. If you're wondering if working from home is a good fit from your employees, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your remote employees have access to everything they need.
- Be more eco-friendly — Research reveals that the average office worker consumes 10,000 pieces of paper a year. That's equivalent to one 45-foot pine tree for every employee. To date, HITS' scanning services have prevented over 20,000 trees from being cut down.
- Make audits easier — Many industries face oversight obligations from regulatory agencies. Audits will go quicker and smoother when information is digital.
- Preserve historical records — Even if you do not playing on doing away with physical storage, digital backups are crucial to ensuring that information is not discarded.
Whatever appeals to your St. Charles, MO organization about scanning services, trust in HITS to do the job securely and efficiently. Call a team member at 888-455-4484 to learn more about how HITS can help you.
Our Scanning Services in St. Charles, MO
HITS is able to scan numerous types of documents that many other scanning services companies in St. Charles, MO simply can't. We use patent-pending technology to boost your company's performance. Some of the scanning services we offer in St. Charles, MO include:
- Paper Scanning —
We built our reputation in document management because of our robust and detailed paper scanning services. Our in-house application is able to track documents as we scan them at high volume, so you can be confident your records remain secure. Once the conversion is complete, the documents are easily imported to your current or future document management system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Film can quickly erode when not kept at incredibly cold temperatures. While film had it's time as a convenient way to maintain catalogs and other confidential data, digital files are now much more secure and easier to search through. We create a permanent duplicate of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. Our clients often find that the digitized version is superior to the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints are crucial to the development of our infrastructure. But they are large, difficult to manage, and they can deteriorate over time. As more firms are utilizing computer aided design (CAD), paper blueprints are almost impossible to efficiently share or utilize. Once the blueprints are in digital form, they are easy to find and can be readily faxed, printed, or emailed. We've helped St. Charles, MO engineering/architectural firms and municipal growth management planning and building departments become more efficient and cost-effective.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA recommends holding onto fetal monitoring strips for up to 28 years. Typically kept in closets with other records, those strips are difficult to locate and can deteriorate quickly. While historically the length of these strips has prevented St. Charles, MO scanning services from being able to digitize them, HITS has invented a solution, and you can find the high-quality images easily with text-searchable terms. Our methods are also HIPAA compliant.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system allows healthcare providers to centralize all of their records by absorbing legacy system data.
- DocuMiner® —
With our innovative DocuMiner® application, we have helped hundreds of St. Charles, MO entities move to a digital record keeping system which reduces cost and eliminates growing liability. We accomplish this in three steps:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Evaluates your data as files are uploaded, and then we create a full manifest list for your review. You then decide what you need to keep and what you don't.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll destroy any sensitive information you don't need so it will never be viewed by someone whom shouldn't have access.
- Scan — We use our scanning services so that your records can be viewed anytime, anywhere in your preferred document management system.
Other services we offer in St. Charles, MO include:
- Document Management
- Data Migration
- Shredding Services
- Document Scanning
- Federal Government Document Scanning
- Document Storage Solutions
- Federal Government Document Management
- Data Management
- Government Information Management
St. Charles, MO Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our St. Charles, MO clients with the highest level of customer care and the document solutions they need to be at their best. No matter how big your organization or what you need to accomplish, we are ready and willing to take on the job. Scanning services will help your St. Charles, MO organization eliminate liability, increase security, and enable your employees to access information quickly from anywhere. Speak to a member of our team today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.