Scanning Services Chesterfield, MO
Scanning Services in Chesterfield, MO. Future-proof your documentation and call HITS for scanning services. Our patent-pending technologies in Chesterfield, MO, allow us to scan at high-volume paper, microfilms, blueprints, and more. For almost 30 years, we have been an industry leader in document management. Whether you need scanning services in Chesterfield, MO, to protect historical data, or are looking to move all of your documentation digital, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
How Scanning Services in Chesterfield, MO Can Help You
There are countless reasons that Chesterfield, MO, businesses, government agencies and other organizations have turned to scanning services. Scanning services in Chesterfield, MO bring the following benefits:
- Help your bottom line — You won't have to budget for extra office space and eliminate the hassle and cost of third-party storage locations. Digital document management is much easier on the budget, and you won't have to pay your employees for rummaging through endless drawers of paper .
- Protect documents from environmental risks — After enough time, any document is prone to becoming illegible. Accidents can damage documents, and disasters such as floods cause you to lose that data forever. Using scanning services to move your documentation methods to a digital form allows you to create a backup that cannot be destroyed by accidents or disasters.
- Eliminate clutter — Workers need an open and organized work environment to be at their best. Studies show that a cluttered office has tremendous effects causes emotional exhaustion and leads to indecision and commonly causes anxiety.
- Boost efficiency — Difficulties finding and sharing documents account for 21.3 percent of productivity loss, and maintaining old and searching for new information takes up 8 percent of when they're on the clock. Having data on a cloud or on-premises system through Chesterfield, MO scanning services eliminates a lot of unproductive busy work for your Chesterfield, MO employees.
- Secure your data — The right documents management with the right Chesterfield, MO scanning services company is tremendously more secure than relying on physical storage. Not only will sensitive information be kept away from people outside your organization, but you can control which of your employees has access.
- Allow your employees to work from home — Increasingly more employees and employers are understanding the benefits of working from home. In fact, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that remote workers were more productive and had higher work satisfaction with less turnover. If you're considering remote work, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your home workers will have everything they need at their fingertips.
- Be more eco-friendly — Research reveals that the average office employee goes through 10,000 pieces of paper a year. That's equivalent to one 45-foot pine tree per office worker. To date, HITS' scanning services have helped keep over 20,000 trees from being cut down.
- Make audits easier — Many industries have to deal with oversight obligations from governmental bodies. Having your documents on a digital platform will make any audits much smoother.
- Protect historical records — Even if you are going to keep your physical documents, digital backups are crucial to ensuring that information is not discarded.
Whatever appeals to your Chesterfield, MO organization about scanning services, HITS is here to help. Call a team member at 888-455-4484 to learn more about how HITS can help you.
There are three things to think about regarding data management:
- Data Storage: This includes physical storage, using the cloud, NAS (network-attached storage) and SAN (storage area networks).
- Data Security: Data security is essential for information storage. Safeguards like encryption, recovery systems, access control for admins, and data classification are key. Our team can help your organization make sure that your data is secure.
- Data Destruction: Data can be destroyed in different ways. This can include methods like data wiping, physical destruction, and shredding.
Scanning Services We Offer in Chesterfield, MO
HITS can scan almost any type of physical document that many other scanning services companies in Chesterfield, MO simply can't. We use proprietary applications to implement a pain-free scanning process. Some of the scanning services we offer in Chesterfield, MO include:
- Paper Scanning —
We built our reputation in document management because of our efficient paper scanning services. We track your documents as we scan them at high volume, so you can be sure we are not losing any records. Once the conversion is complete, we easily and quickly send them to your cloud or on-premises storage system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Preserving film requires unique storage vaults. While film had it's time as a convenient way to maintain newspapers and other historical documents, digital files are now much more secure and easier to search through. We help you maintain a digital copy of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. In many cases, the digitized version is superior to the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints provide architects and city planners essential information that helps them create our infrastructures. But these enormous documents are hard to deal with and the quality and detail and degrade over time. Today's continued conversion to computer aided design (CAD) makes sharing and utilizing paper documents a hassle. Once the blueprints are digitized, they are easy to find and can be readily faxed, printed, or emailed. We've helped Chesterfield, MO engineering/architectural firms and local government entities become more efficient and cost-effective.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA recommends holding onto fetal monitoring strips for 10 years after a person reaches the age of 18. Typically kept in boxes with other records, those strips are hard to find and can easily fade. While historically the length of these strips has prevented Chesterfield, MO scanning services from being able to digitize them, HITS has created a system that allows the strips to be digitized, and you can find the high-quality images easily with text-searchable terms. All while maintaining HIPAA compliance.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system has helped numerous healthcare providers streamline their information retention system in a way that's secure, pain-free, and user-friendly.
- DocuMiner® —
With our patent-pending DocuMiner® program, we have helped hundreds of Chesterfield, MO firms convert their documents to a digital platform which reduces cost and eliminates growing liability. We accomplish this in three steps:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Records your data as files are uploaded, and then we create a full manifest list for your review. You tell us what to get rid of and what you need to hold onto.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll eliminate any sensitive information you don't need in order to alleviate any liability concerns.
- Scan — We use our scanning services so your remaining data can be viewed electronically in your preferred document management system.
Benefits of Cloud-Based Medical Records Management
- House all records in a centralized zone
- Eliminate obsolete legacy record-keeping systems
- Automatically create digital backups
- Increase security (as more than 9 out of 10 businesses say it has)
- Automate processes that conventionally avoid human error
- Reduce the costs of physical storage
- Send and review high-quality information without the hassle
- Eliminate the possibility of medical records becoming lost or damaged
- Records and documents can be retrieved quickly by select users
- Unlimited scalability as your patient base grows
Other services we offer in Chesterfield, MO include:
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Digital Transformation
Chesterfield, MO Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Chesterfield, MO clients with the highest level of customer service and the creative solutions they need to be at their best. Regardless of whether you want to scan a handful of microfilms or a warehouse full of paper, HITS has your back. Scanning services will make your Chesterfield, MO organization more efficient and profitable. Reach out to a member of our team today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.