Scanning Services Chesterfield, MO
Scanning Services in Chesterfield, MO. More and more organizations are seeking out scanning services to move on from the days of file cabinets and endless boxes of paper in off-site storage locations. Our patent-pending applications in Chesterfield, MO allow us to scan at high-volume paper, microfilms, blueprints, and other types of fragile documents. For almost 30 years, we have been providing our Chesterfield, MO clients with the highest level of customer service and information management. Whether you need scanning services in Chesterfield, MO to protect historical data, or want to go completely paperless, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
Benefits of Scanning Services in Chesterfield, MO
There are countless reasons that Chesterfield, MO institutions, government agencies, and other organizations have gone digital using our scanning services. Scanning services in Chesterfield, MO can help you to:
- Lower costs — Stop budgeting for extra office space or off-site storage locations. The cost of a secure digital platform is much less, and your employees won't have to take up part of their work day sifting through endless piles of paper .
- Protect documents from environmental hazards — After enough time, any document is prone to fading. Accidents can damage documents, and disasters such as fires could mean you never have access to that data again. Moving your data to a digital platform allows you to generate a backup that can be accessed from anywhere.
- Get rid of clutter — Physical work environments influence employee performance and well-being. Studies show that a messy work environment has negative consequences on our causes emotional exhaustion and leads to indecision and commonly causes work strain.
- Increase efficiency — Issues with document management lead to 21.3 percent of productivity loss, and filing, maintaining, and logging information takes up 8 percent of when they're on the clock. Having information stored digitally through Chesterfield, MO scanning services eliminates a lot of unproductive busy work for your Chesterfield, MO employees.
- Secure your data — The right documents management with the right Chesterfield, MO scanning services company is dramatically more secure than keeping physical records in your office or a closet. Not only will confidential information be kept away from people outside your organization, but you can manage access by individual employees.
- Allow your employees to work from home — Increasingly more employees and employers are realizing the benefits of working from home. In fact, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that employees who worked from home were just as much if not more productive than their in-office counterparts. If you're considering allowing your employees to work remotely, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your remote employees have access to everything they need.
- Help the environment — According to Project Paperless, the average office employee uses 20 reams of paper a year. In other words an 45-foot pine tree per office worker. To date, HITS' scanning services have helped save over 20,000 trees.
- Make audits easier — Compliance is a part of daily life in many industries. Having your documents on a digital platform will make any audits much smoother.
- Maintain historical records — Even if you are going to keep your physical documents, having digital versions will ensure that the data will never be lost.
Whatever appeals to your Chesterfield, MO organization about scanning services, HITS is here to help. Call us at 888-455-4484 to discover more about how HITS can help you.
Scanning Services We Offer in Chesterfield, MO
HITS is a recognized leader in Chesterfield, MO scanning services in our efficiency, security, and how many different types of documents we can scan. We use proprietary applications to boost your company's performance. We are experts at scanning the following in Chesterfield, MO:
- Paper Scanning —
We built our reputation in document management because of our streamlined paper scanning services. Our in-house application is able to track documents throughout the conversion process, so you can be sure we are not losing any records. After scanning, the documents are easily imported to your current or future document management system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Preserving film requires very specific conditions. While film used to be the best way to keep records of pictures and other confidential information, digital files are now much more secure and easier to track. We create a secure backup of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. Most of the time the digitized version is superior to the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints provide architects and city planners highly valuable information that helps them plan our infrastructures. But these enormous documents are hard to deal with and inefficient to store. As more firms are utilizing computer aided design (CAD), digital blueprints are becoming more and more standard. Once the blueprints are in digital form, they are easy to find and can be readily faxed, printed, or emailed. We've helped Chesterfield, MO engineering/architectural firms and municipal growth management planning and building departments become more efficient and cost-effective.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA recommends keeping fetal monitoring strips for up to 28 years. Typically wrapped in rubber bands and stored in boxes, those strips are hard to find and can deteriorate quickly. While most scanning services in Chesterfield, MO are not able to scan monitoring strips because of their length, HITS has come up with a solution, making them easier to search for and ensuring the images retain their quality. Our methods are also HIPAA compliant.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system allows healthcare providers to centralize all of their records by absorbing legacy system data.
- DocuMiner® —
With our innovative DocuMiner® software, we have helped hundreds of Chesterfield, MO entities convert their documents to a digital platform which reduces cost and eliminates growing liability. We accomplish this in three steps:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Evaluates your data as files are uploaded, and we give you a list of each item. You go through this list and decide which documents are worth keeping and which ones should be destroyed.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll get rid of any confidential information you don't need in order to alleviate any liability concerns.
- Scan — We use our scanning services so your remaining information can be viewed electronically in your preferred document management system.
Other services we offer in Chesterfield, MO include:
- Document Management
- Data Migration
- Shredding Services
- Document Scanning
- Federal Government Document Scanning
- Document Storage Solutions
- Federal Government Document Management
- Data Management
- Government Information Management
Chesterfield, MO Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Chesterfield, MO clients with the highest level of customer service and the innovative solutions they need to be at their best. No matter how big your organization or what you need to accomplish, HITS can get it done. Scanning services will help your Chesterfield, MO organization alleviate liability, increase security, and enable your employees to access information quickly from anywhere. Reach out to a scanning expert today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.